Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349081 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Free Guide - The Best Tips & tricks to fix wet cell phone

When you’re trying to save your wet phone you’ve come to the right place, I will show you how to quickly fix any water damaged phone. This fast repair technique works with all types of phones, tablets & iPods! No matter how badly water damaged your phone is, you'll be able to fix it in minutes for free! No need to send it off for repairs, just follow the VIP Pro Shop Team easy guide, your mobile phone will work properly.

This Best steps to saving your water damaged phone:

Step 1: Turn it off if, it isn’t already and hold it upright.

Step 2: Remove any protective casing and, if your phone has them, remove your SIM and micro SD cards from their slots.

Step 3: Open up the back and remove the Phone battery, SIM card(s) and micro SD card if you are able to (note that this won't be possible with all phone models).

Step 4: Use a cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab your phone dry. Avoid spreading the liquid around, because that could push it into more of the phone's openings. Just soak up as much as possible.

Step 5: If the water damage is more extensive, you can use a vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at. Make sure any small parts, such as the micro SD card, SIM card, or battery, are out of the way before attempting this.

Step 6: Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets. You can also buy dedicated phone drying pouches, which are worth having at home if you're the clumsy type. If you don't have one at home, don't bother going out to buy one. Indeed, time is of essence, so get your phone into rice as soon as possible.

Step 7: Let your phone dry for a day or two. Do not be tempted to switch it on see if it still works. Put your SIM card in an old phone, or ask a friend or family if they have a spare that you can borrow.

Step 8: After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.

Step 9: If your phone doesn't turn on, try charging it. If it doesn't charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.

Step 10: If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, you should still keep a close eye on it for the next few days, to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Play some music to check the speakers and ensure the touch screen still responds as it should.

Tips: Hopefully, it will start up as normal again, More updates for phone fix skills or tools, please contact our VIP Pro Team for help!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cymaxy: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Goodafternoon fams, my tecno c8 is nt booting pass the smart logo,whenever i plug my charger to the phone it wil show battery(without showing battery percent)
and it boot aumatically(smart logo) even without pressing the power button after pluggn charger 2d fone.i'm thinkin of flashin d fone with sp flashtool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wonder1844(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Can you unlock iPhone 6s with icloud lock?
Jiggsbaby:
are u sure the phone is not iCloud locked... send me the imei Number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jiggsbaby: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wonder1844:
Can you unlock iPhone 6s with icloud lock?
yes 07033439411
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dreydoe(m): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2017
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp Location:Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 3:49am On Nov 07, 2017
What is the cheapest way to Replacement Parts and chips?

We know that Apple mobile phone is very expensive, if your mobile phone has some small problems, you are going to spend big price to the apple point to repair, still want to spend a little money to repair, in fact, these you can do,You just need to buy some commonly used and easily damaged parts, I've summed up some of the replacements and chips that are often needed for mobile phones.

iPhone 6/ 6s/ 6 plus Replaceable chips:
U2 charging IC 6S USB control
RF module
Touch IC
big and small audio
Front/rear camera
CPU processor
High/small power IC
WiFi module
Backlight boost diode
Baseband power supply
Camera IC U4040
Light control IC
Display IC

iPhone 6/ 6s/ 6 plus Consumables Replaceable Parts:
Wifi antenna
Battery pad
Heat sink/ cooling sticker
iphone 6s/ 6plus Screw
ear speaker
Earphone dust net
iphone 6s flex cable
LCD extention flex cable
Home button
Backlight panel
Waterproof mark
Charging port
Waterproof sticker
Built in battery
WiFi cable
iphone 6s/ 6 Plus SIM card
Touch FPC connector
FPC connector

Tips: More Repair skills and best mobile phone maintenance tools, you can view [url]VIP Pro Shop Team[/url], We will Provide a free solution for your mobile phone fault.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Free download: Ford / Mazda odometer correction tool software

New Mazda OBD2 Tool is the Digital Odometers, Airbag reset and immobilizer programming cables by OBD2, it is a newly OBD2 device for Mazda Vehicle. Mazda OBD2 Tool is Mazda OBD2 Odometer correct and Airbag module repair tool, especially for Mazda vehicle from 2005-2015.It is OBD2 user friendly tool, used for calibrate odometer and airbag repair.

For Mazda Digital Odometers programming and Airbag reseting Tool by OBD2

Mazda OBD Tool is used to calibrate the instrument for all CAN-bus Mazda cars from 2005 to 2015 including MADZA 3/ MADZA 6 / MADZA CX5 / MADZA CX7, as well as reset the airbag/SRS for Mazda with XC236X chip.

2017 New Ford / Mazda OBD2 Tool is the Car Digital Odometers and immobilizer programming cables, and Ford OBD2 Tool and Mazda OBD2 Tool is used to mainly perform Ford / Mazda Digital Odometers, instrument calibration and immobilizer key matching. Here, VIP Pro Shop Team will share the software download link for Ford OBD2 Tool and Mazda OBD2 Tool.

Language available: English and Chinese.

1. Ford OBD2 Tool software: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMEvK0bAD0eM3E4aXViNjJ6YXc/view

2. Mazda OBD2 Tool software: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMEvK0bAD0eTWxzck10c21ZMkk/view

Tips: More updates for phone fix skills or tools, please contact our VIP Pro Shop Team for help!

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Madrededios(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning, please I have a samsung j7 that suddenly started lagging and overheating . I took it to the samsung care office and I was informed that the problem is the motherboard. I am confused because I initially thought it was an IS problem. Now I wonder if it's a battery problem (but the battery isn't swollen). Please engineers in the house what do you think?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Guys i need your advice concerning my Tecno Droid pad 7 . Few months ago, the screen mysteriously got bad, no impact or whatever. Phone engineer is demanding 10k for repair. My concern is won't the screen go bad after replacement as I'm even considering saving up for a new device. Should i go ahead and replace the screen or save for a new device?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikeayus(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
what battery issue did u have then bro, mine refuses to charge for hours..takes about 3 hours to charge 10%, taken it to them last week for repairs too

Pad101:
My inifinix hot s was giving me battery issue, i took it to carlcare and it was fixed and everything was working perfectly. Few weeks later, the minimize and home keys are no longer working. If i scroll down from the home page i don't see notifications and I wanted backing up images and other files on my system so i will be able to take it back to carlcare for repairs and I was not able to change the usb connection for me to see files on the system to finish the backup.

Please what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by utopiagentry(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
I greet everyone ooo , Abel I need assistance on phone unlocking and flashing. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 4:24am On Nov 09, 2017
Free Guide: Solving iPhone 8 / 8 Plus overheating problem

Have you met the heat of the iPhone 8 / 8 Plus overheating problem, or when you are playing Cell phone, It’s suddenly become very hot, it may be too much for you to run the background program, you should close it, some of these cases, the most likely cause you iPhone fever, Such as... Play games, watch TV, download a lot of software etc, Now you need to prevent your cell phone from getting hot earlier, Here are some practical solutions that you can try the method in the following article.

Shut Down IPhone
Remove Case
Turn Off Personal Hotspot
Turn Off WiFi And Bluetooth
Toggle Airplane Mode
Turn Off The Location Services
Check Battery Usage
Update IOS
Reset All Settings
Erase IPhone
Restore IPhone

1. Shut Down IPhone

iPhone getting hotter and hotter, it can indicate there is something wrong with your device. So you can shut down.

2. Remove Case

The design and material of the case can cause the problem. Remove the case and leave it like that until the phone cools down. Once your device cools down, you can use it again.

3. Turn Off Personal Hotspot

It allows you to share the Internet from your iPhone Cellular Data with other devices. To turn it off, open Settings >> Personal Hotspot.

4. Turn Off WiFi And Bluetooth

Check if your WiFi and Bluetooth on your iPhone are On. If so, it can be the reason behind your iPhone overheating issue. These features will keep searching for WiFi or Bluetooth device around.

5. Toggle Airplane Mode

When you turn On the Airplane mode, all wireless components are deactivated including the ones that may increase iPhone overheating issue.

6. Turn Off The Location Services

Location Services is a great feature. It can detect the location where you are now. This feature uses GPS to find the locations and it will keep searching for it all the time. To disable it, go to Settings >> Privacy >> Location Services.

7. Check Battery Usage

The iphone 8 Battery Usage feature allows you to see which apps eat a lot of battery life and cause iPhone overheating issue. Here are the steps to check Battery Usage on your iPhone: Go to Settings >> scroll down, tap on Battery.

8. Update IOS

Updating iOS can help you to get rid this issue because it always comes with bug fixes and new features. The iPhone overheating issue may be caused by the bug. The steps to update iOS are:

Make sure the battery of your iPhone or iPad is fully charged, or charge the battery during the updating process, Make sure you have at least 1.5 GB free storage. You can check your free storage by going to Settings >> General >> About >> see on the Available section. Open Settings >> General >> Software Update, If the Software Update is available, tap Install Now.

9. Reset All Settings

This process will reset all the settings of your iPhone, but it won’t delete the data. Head to Settings >> General >> Reset >> Reset All Settings

10. Restore IPhone

This process will wipe everything – data, apps, settings, the OS, the firmware, etc. We suggest you to backup your iPhone data first.

Open the iTunes Software on your PC.
Connect your iPhone to PC by using a lightning cable.
On the Summary tab, click Restore.

Tips: More Repair skills and best mobile phone maintenance tools, you can view VIP Pro Shop Team, We will Provide a free solution for your mobile phone fault.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by soncomm(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
please anyone with Samsung s6 screen want to sell, please whatsapp me on 08035706556 or call me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pointstores(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by afeezzezo: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good evening, i am having issue with my phone it started today its not booting pass the T Mobile Logo,whenever i plug my charger to the phone it will show charging and it will boot automatically even without pressing the power button and stop at the T mobile logo. i am using LG G STYLO engineer in house please what do i do. please help me. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phranceaseco(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
BESTPRICE ELECTRONICS HUB
.....................DATA SERVICE.................

FOR MTN USERS

500MB= ₦300 bank | ₦350 airtime

1GB== ₦600 bank | ₦700 airtime

2GB == ₦1200 bank | ₦1300 airtime

3GB == ₦1800 bank | ₦1900 airtime

4GB == ₦2400 bank | ₦2500 airtime

5GB == ₦2800 bank | ₦3000 airtime

This isn't a code nor cheat, we buy in bulk and resell in bits to customers. We roll over every month, hence your data lasts till you exhaust it.

This is like buying data from mtn but at a discounted rate, hence it works perfectly well on every devices and every sim. Not A Cheat!

Before or after payment, simply notify us by sending the following details(amount paid or transfer, the amount of data you want and the no you want to get data on) to us via call/SMS/WhatsApp(08138113487).
And be rest assured of getting your data credited to your no after payment have been confirmed.

Dial * 461 *6# to check data balance.

=>For payment through "airtime":
Send the amount as mtn card to *08138113487*

=>For payment through bank transfer:
First Bank
Francisco Olatunde Y

...get the best with the best price

contact FOY
08138113487(WhatsApp)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by diyfixphone(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
iPhone 6S rear camera cannot be used after water damaged

What Should you do, When your IPhone 6 has Water Damged Multi-Fault issue, You can look at the solution I wrote in the following article, try these ways,you may see it rise from the dead!

We got an iPhone 6S from customer, the problem is the rear camera cannot be used after water damaged for a sometime. We replace the new camera, but the problem still the same, so we remove the motherboard and start to repair. Observing it under a microscope, and we found that power supply pipe of rear camera was been burnt down, take out it directly. This chip is converted to 2.85V by main power supply chip VCC_MAIN, and then to rear camera, it supply power to front and rear camera on iPhone 6, but it only supply power to rear camera on iPhone 6S.

After take out the chip, we found the pin of main power supply was been burnt down. Because this chip is too small and hard to replace, direct short connect is also undesirable and unstable, night photography is not clear, so we want to borrow 3V voltage to here. We heard there is a 3V test point on the motherboard which near the middle plate iPhone screws. But there are four test points, and we're not sure which one.

We shave one and then turn it on, measure it with multimeter, we found this one is the 3V test point.

Solder a jump wire on it, After test, it can take pictures. Apply green UV oil and assemble iPhone.

What's surprising is that the customer sends the phone back on the next day, and he said all was fine at the beginning, but the phone was in serious heat at night, and then it cannot turn on. Why is that?

Measure it with multimeter, it shows large currents directly, the resistance value of iPhone battery interface is normal, which means the main power supply short circuit, most of this is caused by the breakdown of the capacitor. So we're still going to follow the routine burning process to repair. Apply rosin on the position of main power supply, and then start to burn. Many peers use 2A power multimeter to do it, but direct burning doesn't work. You can use battery which in mobile power supplies to do it.

One side connect machine, one side connect the position which is short circuit, but until the tin wires were melted, there was still no change on the back of the iPhone motherboard. Look at the front of motherboard, we found a little black which in the place of fix the camera problem. Check it more carefully, we found this point was burnt out; the PCB board also was burnt. There was a lot of black dust when we shave with scraper blade, that's why the phone is so hot. Seriously clean the circuit, but the resistance is still low. We need to keep cleaning it up, so we continue cleaning it under the microscope, until the short circuit problem disappears.

Apply the green UV oil on this point, after baking it with the UV glue ultraviolet light, we install the camera 3V on it. We're worried that the motherboard is still hydrated, so we bake it at 130 degrees on the heating platform. At the end, assemble the iPhone and send back to customer.

Summary:

When you are going to fixing cellphone which suffers from water damage, there are likely to be squealed. You have to vaccinate your customer in advance to inform them of the danger. Otherwise, you may face the risk of compensating your customer's cell phone.

Tips: More updates for phone fix skills or tools, please contact our VIP Pro Shop Team for free help!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harjeehbaday(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning, please i need help
My blackberry priv stopped charging yesterday and went off. When i try charging, it stops at 2% and repeatedly reboots but doesnt come up.
what should i do! Need urgent help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jozzee1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Do you need to replace or start using Bluetooth earpiece for your convenience?
See my signature. grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyinpin: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good evening my tutors,please I has had my phone flashed for me but I have travelled with it to Abia state. On starting it,i discovered it is not brownsing at all though it allows me to receive calls. I now discovered that the IMEl number is now showing ivalid. its a x-BO v6 android phone. Is the imel the cause of the non-browsing or what could be responsible?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purityconfi(f): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good day. My infinix hot s doesn't show network, any sim I put inside either say no service or emergency calls only but once I leave my estate area I begin to get network bars. If I put my sims in other phones it works, this started on Thursday evening. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2017
my phone will not charge when I put it off, but charging well whenever it's on.....any possible solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Brand New leEco S3 X622 X626 Screen Replacement

Call or Watsapp: 08060190510

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uc7mille7: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
My Canon tecno c7 when on 3g it heats at the back and battery is draining
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
My Samsung galaxy s6 edge was stolen but it looks like the person did a factory wipe from recovery mode and it erased my Samsung account on it. If the person created a new Samsung account on the phone, will I be able to access the phone to lock or erase it from another device or online ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Lorita96:
My Samsung galaxy s6 edge was stolen but it looks like the person did a factory wipe from recovery mode and it erased my Samsung account on it. If the person created a new Samsung account on the phone, will I be able to access the phone to lock or erase it from another device or online ?

Just forget about it.... there is nothing you can do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Replace ur battery

Harjeehbaday:
Good morning, please i need help
My blackberry priv stopped charging yesterday and went off. When i try charging, it stops at 2% and repeatedly reboots but doesnt come up.
what should i do! Need urgent help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Replace your network flex

purityconfi:
Good day. My infinix hot s doesn't show network, any sim I put inside either say no service or emergency calls only but once I leave my estate area I begin to get network bars. If I put my sims in other phones it works, this started on Thursday evening. Please what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.