Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346909 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Glowoak:
Good day engineers in the house. Please I need a charging board/panel for HTC M10.
My phone suddenly stopped powering on after charging it in a socket that was found to be faulty. The phone was very hot after charging and never came on.
Thanks for your help

How like do u then know it's ur charging board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Glowoak: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemyem4u: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
pls how much is techno l8 plus tourc pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by koolvin12(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please how much is Galaxy S7 edge panel? My phone entered water and has refused to boot.took it to slot in OWERRI,was told that the panel has spoilt.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opey112(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please how much will it cost to change techno L5 screen and touch and L8+ screen and touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Glowoak:
Please I don't get you.

Sorry for that typo error....I mean how do u know is the pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
koolvin12:
Please how much is Galaxy S7 edge panel? My phone entered water and has refused to boot.took it to slot in OWERRI,was told that the panel has spoilt.

I have s7 edge working panel....with burry screen for 45k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Glowoak: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agparis100: 5:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Iphone 6 panel needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vpaymoney(m): 7:57am On Feb 21, 2018
I have a uk used very clean in-out iPhone 5s for sale as SCRAP/PARTS FOR REAPAIRS. Reason; the phone is locked to 02 UK and blacklisted. 08086653749 @28k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cypher01: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Hi, I am using Oukitel C3, It got hard bricked, no turning on, no charging, no vibrating(iniatially the phone doesnt vibrate on turning on before). I downloaded its firmware from oukitel official site, I uses the 20161114 rom. Although I had flashed the the same particular phone with the rom and it worked. Fast forward to last 2 weeks, I try to flash the rom again after its not turning on, neither charging. The PC indicates that there is MT65XX VCOM driver in the device manager, and SP Flash tool will load everything till it reach download ok. Although, all this is possible when the battery is not in the phone.

Since last two weeks, I have been flashing the phone with all the method wey i sabi, syill nothing shows,
I charged it for a whole day
Try removing the battery and charging it with desktop same thing. Please help angry angry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HarrypotterIV: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=ibrahim55 post=64985923][/quote] where are you? Are you an engineer,can you do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chikago1: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Anyone got HTC ONE M7 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
i need to buy a clean phone....contact me on 09020474925
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
onuko:
how do we meet? i am in mile 2 Lagos
ladipo mushin Lagos 0 8 1 3 3 6 5 8 6 8 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
HarrypotterIV:
where are you? Are you an engineer,can you do it?
ladipo mushin Lagos,Yes I am,yes I can 0 8 1 3 3 6 5 8 6 8 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
cypher01:
Hi, I am using Oukitel C3, It got hard bricked, no turning on, no charging, no vibrating(iniatially the phone doesnt vibrate on turning on before). I downloaded its firmware from oukitel official site, I uses the 20161114 rom. Although I had flashed the the same particular phone with the rom and it worked. Fast forward to last 2 weeks, I try to flash the rom again after its not turning on, neither charging. The PC indicates that there is MT65XX VCOM driver in the device manager, and SP Flash tool will load everything till it reach download ok. Although, all this is possible when the battery is not in the phone.

Since last two weeks, I have been flashing the phone with all the method wey i sabi, syill nothing shows,
I charged it for a whole day
Try removing the battery and charging it with desktop same thing. Please help angry angry

Flash without ticking preloader.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
vpaymoney:
I have a uk used very clean in-out iPhone 5s for sale as SCRAP/PARTS FOR REAPAIRS. Reason; the phone is locked to 02 UK and blacklisted. 08086653749 @28k
i need iPhone 6+iCloud pls if u have lemme know biko
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
CuteCeo:
Please how much is iPhone 7 plus screen?
15k I think
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CuteCeo: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
ibrahim55:
15k I think
Ok. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HarrypotterIV: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2018
ibrahim55:
ladipo mushin Lagos,Yes I am,yes I can 0 8 1 3 3 6 5 8 6 8 3
are u sure its going to work? I live in ile ife,do you have a way you can fix it for me here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uwandunwosuevid: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2018
PLEASE MY BOLD 4 SCREEN GOT BURNT WHEN CHARGING.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH FOR A NEW SCREEN PRESENTLY.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwalatte1: 1:56am On Feb 22, 2018
Please my screen for Tecno 7C Pro got broken and I need to replace it. How much would it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 5:37am On Feb 22, 2018
oluwalatte1:
Please my screen for Tecno 7C Pro got broken and I need to replace it. How much would it cost?
7c pro screen is presently not in the market doe the touchpad is everywhere meanwhile screen for 7c does not work on 7c pro so except some phone repairer has the phone that maybe has some other issues he can sell the lcd to u the brown new screen is not available in the market yet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:37am On Feb 22, 2018
oluwalatte1:

Around 8to 9k.

Ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2018
adeinfinit:
Pls, how much is infinix hot s screen?
come to ladipo na I have the screen I will sell to u @ 7500 but u can get it @ Alaba @ 6500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deesquare01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good day Phone Engineers. Pls my Infinix Hot Note deletes my contacts when I swap sims depending on which has subscription to browse with at the point in time. Although some of the contacts comes back, but some don't. It also reflects on whatsapp without showing the contact'c name, just the mobile number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Deesquare01:
Good day Phone Engineers. Pls my Infinix Hot Note deletes my contacts when I swap sims depending on which has subscription to browse with at the point in time. Although some of the contacts comes back, but some don't. It also reflects on whatsapp without showing the contact'c name, just the mobile number.

Do u av Google account on the fone.... if u do. Remove it n put it bk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwalatte1: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Osun State

princemillla:

Around 8to 9k.

Ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ololadejoseph: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
please I need help o. my lenovo s820 rear camera isn't working and the front camera is snapping upside down. all is working perfectly before now. what should I do please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Acheron: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls, how much does it cost to get a Gionee M5 charger? My charger got damaged but the USB chord is still intact. The head I'm using with it is not charging fast at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.