Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348578 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samuel89(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
busky101:
not really
Drop your number or message me on 08134741922
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blaakinlagos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Evans123:
Pls how much will it cost to replace the screen of my Samsung galaxy j1. I live in Benin

I have one with bad panel, call me. 08022770642
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ola185: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello house... Pls my ITEL1503 is giving me problem. The battery didn't charge beyond 4% and have tried two different chargers but no changes. Is there any solution to it? Pls I need your advise. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Happychildlove(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
ola185:
Hello house... Pls my ITEL1503 is giving me problem. The battery didn't charge beyond 4% and have tried two different chargers but no changes. Is there any solution to it? Pls I need your advise. Thanks
change d battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulahh: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
I need a dead gionee m5 whose screen is still intact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olalake(m): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Hi TechGurus, my infinix hot4 is always hot even when nt in use. pls wat cn i do? also i nid it screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tobilinoP(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Good day, pls how much is it to change the screen of Nokia XL, any contact in ikeja??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tobilinoP(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2018
Is there any competent engineer here that can fix infinix note 4, changing the motherboard to be specific!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2018
tobilinoP:
Is there any competent engineer here that can fix infinix note 4, changing the motherboard to be specific!

Take it to Carl care
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yusufhaji(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Pls my infinix hot 4 is giving me headache. It's not charging while switched on but it is while it's off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HIScraziness(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have a very neat techno spark K7 2gig RAM variant for sale... 28k, holla me 08163176260
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tiamiyu996(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2018
my phone has been displaying charging (USB) instead of charging (AC) and takes longer to charge what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alexie4real(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Help o while charging my device yesterday d charger started misbehaving and all of a sudden my phone started operating by itself

As am typing the p on my keyboard is no more responding except i switch to one hand mode

Please how can i rectify this issue please and if anyone knows what the problem might be please kindly let me know.

Device is infinix hot 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toys2seven(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Hello house... Please help... My brother's iPhone 6s Plus needs it's motherboard/panel changed. I can't seem to find anyone who can fix it. Always saying the board isn't available. Please has anyone had the same issue and had it fixed?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Etsyl: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
please how do I change my gionee storage from phone to SD card?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eamux(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
How to remove any Android phone FRP lock, how to remove any phone Google account lock or Samsung account lock. Just visit http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/bypass-frp-applications-and-files-download-frp-tools-free/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Only1Toss(m): 3:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Please , I have an old Samsung GT-S7262 ( white ) , that I want to change its screen . If there is , please i need it urgently .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tbliss22(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello house,

My gionee gn5001s is acting funny. Every 5 to 10 mins the screen tends to scroll, type and move pages itself without anybody touching it.

My engineer suggested I change the touch, I already did in fact I replaced the entire screen but the problem still persist.

Please anyone with such issue and what's the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gptech(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2018
kennykolabo:
Good day, Please I need help.

My OUKITEL U20 PLUS screen is damaged and i need repair.

Kindly help a brother as i need to access the phone ASAP.
You can WhatsApp me, this Nairaland mail is broken.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by myomega: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning. Please my Gionee M5 plus screen is damaged where and how much can I fix it. Urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelebobs(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Good day. Please am having an issue with my glo line. am unable to put on my data for browsing on infinix hot 6 pro. Need to know if the phone supports glo browsing and if not, any solutions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kelebobs(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2018
kelebobs:
Good day. Please am having an issue with my glo line. am unable to put on my data for browsing on infinix hot 6 pro. Need to know if the phone supports glo browsing and if not, any solutions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Euphrosyne(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day, please is there any engineer that can replace a Xiaomi redmi 3s screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uksonmike(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
please who has a samsung dead panel with a working panel or who is willing to buy a working panel!
here is my contact:
facebook: michael ukson
email: michaelukpongson91@gmail.com

price is negotiable!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gwng: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alaboski(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
uksonmike:
please who has a samsung dead panel with a working panel or who is willing to buy a working panel!
here is my contact:
facebook: michael ukson
email: michaelukpongson91@gmail.com

price is negotiable!!
I need a samsung j7 neo motherboard/panel anyone herw has one for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joeruano: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
I bought Infinix Q8 with Android version 6.1, 4gb ram and 64 gb internal storage, configured it to browse, I even changed the network setting to 'WCDMA only' but it still shows 'E' (edge network) and can't open any web page after connecting to the Internet.

I have checked all network settings and changed them to favour 3g browsing but the phone doesn't have 3g even though there's
3g network all around me.

What more can be done? Or are there phones with 3g/4g setting that work with only EDGE?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Tiamiyu996:
my phone has been displaying charging (USB) instead of charging (AC) and takes longer to charge what can I do
Try using another cord.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gptech(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
kelebobs:
Check your APN settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good evening Please anyone got idea on how to go about my HTC a9 refuses to update even after requesting me to update. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by uksonmike(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2018
alaboski:

I need a samsung j7 neo motherboard/panel anyone herw has one for sale

I have Samsung s6 and s4 only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:06am On Jun 05, 2018
joeruano:

I bought Infinix Q8 with Android version 6.1, 4gb ram and 64 gb internal storage, configured it to browse, I even changed the network setting to 'WCDMA only' but it still shows 'E' (edge network) and can't open any web page after connecting to the Internet.

I have checked all network settings and changed them to favour 3g browsing but the phone doesn't have 3g even though there's
3g network all around me.

What more can be done? Or are there phones with 3g/4g setting that work with only EDGE?

Type dat fone model on google n read d spec. If its swcdma forget bout the 3g it wont work here in nija.

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.