Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350645 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AUTHORITYBOY: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
am new here pls how does it go
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3kay945(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
gboru: Guyz i slept of why using my Samsung galaxy y pro , the next day after i charged it , it refuse to boot , it only shows the normal Galaxy y pro duos and then Samsung logo and then it starts all over again ,doe it charges at Normal, kindly help me out .am following the thread.

Have you tried to remove all removables like SIM, memory, battery etc for a while and replace them. I have slept on my Xperia many times, beside didn't your phone has auto lock?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
3kay945:

i dint sleep on it , it went off why i was at sleep , so i dint really knew what happened.
Have you tried to remove all removables like SIM, memory, battery etc for a while and replace them. I have slept on my Xperia many times, beside didn't your phone has auto lock?
i did all that oh, i even tried installing some Kernel Roms through recovery mode, i also did a hard reset all to no avail. Though the phone is less than 2months, still have warranty but the problem is this, there are no Samsungmobile shops in asaba.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by falansa: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2013
I just switch on my Samsung SII sometimes ago and the first thing to appear on the screen was a warning "custom OS could serious probem to ur phone and installed applications, press volume key up to install custom os, press volume key down to cancel (restart)" and i press volume down key to restart coz i don't know what may happen if i press volume key up. in case it ask again, should i accept to install custome os? and pls, how can i root this phone and i also need to upgrade to the latest jellyfish coz i'm using icecream now. pls kindly explain how to go abt it. thanks... one love
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shosky1794: 5:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Please i need help. My laptop & the Samsung Kies on it don't detect my phone(galaxy y pro duos).
The laptop says there's a driver missing but i've tried to install all the drivers that could be missing but it's still the same problem.
It was not like that in the beginning so i'm
guessing it has to do with the usb cable(cos i had to buy a new cable when i couldn't find the custom one.).

I'll appreciate any help. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skywalker5(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
How much to unlock a UK iphone 4s in Nigeria?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jummymine(f): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2013
hello everyone,pls how do i view subtitles on my avi fileswith my samsung galaxy tab.anytime i download subtitle it will only work for the first file.it starts from the beginning when it moves to the second avi pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SONFGOD12: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
I need help wit ma htc snap i cnt download facebook n games
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shooks: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i docos am confused?
Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by medjai(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2013
My in-law from Germany got me this Samsung Star - S5230. Please, how do I unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kushy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello, good afternoon. Pls I have problem with my bold2 d memory card just stop working and when I inserted another memory card its shows a message that MEDIA CARD STORAGE CAN NOT BE ACCESSED DUE TO FATAL ERRORS. And I try to fomat it bt its still d same. Pls what can I do? because I cannot open a larger sites, pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ikare(m): 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
hallo.I am havn serious prob wth my LG VS750. I flashed it after it started rebooting on its own. unfortunately d version of d firmware on it is less than stable. I used to hv V4 on it now its V7 which is given d fone wahala.I need to downgrade to either d stock V4 or V5.no success so far.is there anyone in d house who can help me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2013
Sky-walker:
How much to unlock a UK iphone 4s in Nigeria?
visit http://d2bm3ljpacyxu8.cloudfront.net/width/413/crop/0,0,413x619/seakcom.webs.com/ultrasn0w1-1.PNG
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2013
shooks: Good day, i bought a brand new Tecno N3 today from computer village, tested it and confirmed that it was good. surprisingly, as i got to the house and was browsing through the phone it just vibrated and went off. i tried to power it but to no avail, but when i remove and replace the battery it will vibrate then Tecno will appear on the screen, it will subsequently go off.
before the problem started i noticed that the battery was around 70%, what should i docos am confused?
Any help will be appreciated.
china fones will always be china fone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busoye19: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls how can I unbrand my touch 9810. I need to remove every traces/module of AT&T to enable me get the latest OS on my fone.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gudevenin. Pls is it possible for a memory card to be inserted in anoda phone and it get spoilt? And again pls how can it be repaired without losing the stuffs inside? Pls elp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyberbaze(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
seakcom:
china fones will always be china fone
close ur mouth,china now produce gud phones..H.T.C is from china and H.T.C is second best phone after s galaxy sIII
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Cyberbaze: close ur mouth,china now produce gud phones..H.T.C is from china and H.T.C is second best phone after s galaxy sIII

Actually, HTC phones are manufactured by a Taiwanese company.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Hi guyz, i'm having a Tecno D3 android phone with an unlock pattern problem requesting 4 my Gmail account which i know but the DATA is not switched ON which makes me unable to sign in to get rid of the unlock pattern. Pls Help me out with it. It displays- ' TOO MANY PATTERNS ATTEMPT' SIGN IN WITH UR GOGGLE ACCOUNT.
HELP PLS!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drdaps(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
pls can sum1 help me on hw to unlock my sony xperia without touching d screen coz d screen calibrate is nt working again. I cant unlock it again.it was lock accidentally by my friend n it always show d lock sign n d word "slide". When i slide it, it wnt unlock n d screen is nt work.pls i need ur help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iyaegin: 1:58am On Mar 30, 2013
Hi GUys please advise as my sony ericcson touch screen phone is not responding what do i need to have done or how much would it cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Drdaps: pls can sum1 help me on hw to unlock my sony xperia without touching d screen coz d screen calibrate is nt working again. I cant unlock it again.it was lock accidentally by my friend n it always show d lock sign n d word "slide". When i slide it, it wnt unlock n d screen is nt work.pls i need ur help.

If the touch screen wasn't working, how were you operating the phone before it got locked?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
iya egin: Hi GUys please advise as my sony ericcson touch screen phone is not responding what do i need to have done or how much would it cost me

The digitizer might be faulty, take it to a phone technician.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
opeyehmmy: Hi guyz, i'm having a Tecno D3 android phone with an unlock pattern problem requesting 4 my Gmail account which i know but the DATA is not switched ON which makes me unable to sign in to get rid of the unlock pattern. Pls Help me out with it. It displays- ' TOO MANY PATTERNS ATTEMPT' SIGN IN WITH UR GOGGLE ACCOUNT.
HELP PLS!!!

Huh.....now you have locked yourself out of ur phone. There might be a shortcut only if you installed some certain software.
Eg....did you by any chance install an anti-virus(netquin or avast or kapersky etc) or some phone tracking app e.g. androidlost......on the phone, if YES?....which one?

If you installed an antivirus and you created an account with them. Log into your antivirus account on a computer, "click" report the phone as stolen. That should trigger the antivirus to lock the phone as well as force the GPS, DATA, and WIFI to come ON and remain ON automatically on the phone.
You can now unlock the phone which the antivirus has put, then you can now log into your GMAIL account on the phone to release the lock pattern.

If the antivirus couldn't trigger the phone to lock itself after clicking on the "report phone as stolen" button, insert another SIM card into the phone so that the antivirus can lock the phone automatically too.

I sincerely do hope you have a account with an antivirus that can do all these.........if not......your going to have to use CMD prompt to factory reset the phone......if that will be possible sef.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drdaps(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
puskin:

If the touch screen wasn't working, how were you operating the phone before it got locked?
2ru keypad.it is sliding fone so der is keypad @ d other side
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Drdaps: 2ru keypad.it is sliding fone so der is keypad @ d other side

Let a phone technician have a look @the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sikay2008: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls I need help on how to jail break my ipad2 ios 5.1.1 and how to dwnld Cydia app tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyehmmy(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2013
Tnx 4 d response guyz. I av resolved d issue by using d factory reset through d safe mode which i couldn't get b4 posting d issue. I hope d proferred solution works 'coz i'll still try it someday.
I really apprec8 ur help. Big ups 2 u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sikay2008: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Is it possible to make and receive calls on iPad3 ios 5.1.1 with mtn? If yes pls teach me . Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Good day problem with my motorola atrix 4g. I was using it yesterday and when PHCN seized power i picked up my pc and accidentally dropped my phone. Nothing broke, until i discovered this morning that i now have dead zones on my phone. I did a factory reset and to no avail.
I can't use some keys on the keyboard due to the position on the screen also when in lanscape mode all the letters oin the first row becomes unusable. I read online about that a faulty digitizer i mostly the cause. Also i had noticed sometimes ago that the screen becomes jumpy but i'll just press the power button and it normalizes.

How much would it cost me to fix this problem?
Also how much would it cost me to upgrade to Jelly Beans as am running gingerbread.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 4:24am On Apr 01, 2013
adewaleafolabi: Good day problem with my motorola atrix 4g. I was using it yesterday and when PHCN seized power i picked up my pc and accidentally dropped my phone. Nothing broke, until i discovered this morning that i now have dead zones on my phone. I did a factory reset and to no avail.
I can't use some keys on the keyboard due to the position on the screen also when in lanscape mode all the letters oin the first row becomes unusable. I read online about that a faulty digitizer i mostly the cause. Also i had noticed sometimes ago that the screen becomes jumpy but i'll just press the power button and it normalizes.

How much would it cost me to fix this problem?
Also how much would it cost me to upgrade to Jelly Beans as am running gingerbread.

Thanks

You already have an idea of the problem, take it a phone technician to look @it....but be wary that repairing/replacing digitizers don't come cheap ooh.

For your upgrade, I suggest you manually check for the update of your phone when you are on a 3G connection.

READ the 2 links below

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1154600
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1719653
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Thanks, it fixed it somewhat. Am able to use the keys in landscape mode only that it repeats some keys. However, do you have any idea on how much a digitizer would cost, as i checked on amazon and it was less than $30

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.