Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348428 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ManBeast: 3:05am On Jun 23, 2018
ManBeast:
Hello House,

I need help with my new phone, have been doing a lot of downloading, from music to games and videos.
My device is saying I don't have enough space, but my SD card is 16gb.

Things I downloaded were not even moving in the SD card.
Someone should help me please.

Thanks
Abeg make una help me nah embarassed embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mike2018: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Please house and gurus here, how much is de screen of gionee m6 and wia can I get it... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
What is your best price

devalgorithm:
LG G3 FOR SALE AT 30K RUNNING OREO CUSTOM ROM. AVAILABLE IN LAGOS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
i woke up this morning to find my phone screen almost blank,only the middle part is showing,is it a screen or flex problem the phone is gionee m5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by watuma(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2018
onyenzuzu:
your engineer did not detect the problem .now try putting off the data and watch your phone operate fine ,and if you need it fixed then flash it or contact me on 07031004364
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyemi224(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello house, pls urgent help is needed
I restore my infinix hot x510 and on the wizard set up the phone went off when d battery is low. After I charge the battery I put it ON nd since then it has never display, but when I put sim inside nd I call it do ring nd I can pick d call, but it not displaying at all. Please help me out.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ogunleti01: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2018
my LG Gpro would not turn on again after charging it. I have done all I could but still the phone would not turn on ..engineers in the house pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Punctual(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
melotech:

The problem could be charging pot,battery,charger
First test with a charger that you can confirm as original
Second test with another batery if the problem is still then take it to phone engineer to change charging pot or charging ic

thank you Sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
MIZK!! angry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinofex(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have london used iPhone 6s+ for sale, contact me 08139169686.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Worldgr8est: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ogunleti01:
my LG Gpro would not turn on again after charging it. I have done all I could but still the phone would not turn on ..engineers in the house pls help
Test with another batery if after that is still the same take it to an engineer closed to your or there services centre
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cynnny(f): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello all, please I bought a Chinese gionee phone and later realised it doesn't support google services.
please is there a way to make it support Google services?
I would truly appreciate a reply.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2pretty4u(f): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hi all, please I need an assist. My Nokia 6 was working perfectly and all of a sudden rebooted itself and when it came on, the center key, recent button, notification icon are no longer working. The mobile data is also going on and off on its own. Please I need your help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Please I need blackberry z10 screen urgently..lagos only...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Emily22:
Please I need blackberry z10 screen urgently..lagos only...
Check cv or alaba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2018
2pretty4u:
Hi all, please I need an assist. My Nokia 6 was working perfectly and all of a sudden rebooted itself and when it came on, the center key, recent button, notification icon are no longer working. The mobile data is also going on and off on its own. Please I need your help.
Reset it or reload the os
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Cynnny:
Hello all, please I bought a Chinese gionee phone and later realised it doesn't support google services.
please is there a way to make it support Google services?
I would truly appreciate a reply.
Thanks
Chinese phone don't support google services is either you flash with another region i.e if available or used another application on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2018
opeyemi224:
Hello house, pls urgent help is needed
I restore my infinix hot x510 and on the wizard set up the phone went off when d battery is low. After I charge the battery I put it ON nd since then it has never display, but when I put sim inside nd I call it do ring nd I can pick d call, but it not displaying at all. Please help me out.....
Test with another screen it could be screen problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2pretty4u(f): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2018
melotech:

Reset it or reload the os

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2018
melotech:

Check cv or alaba

You gat anyone reliable there, cuz am not a fan of entering one shop to another
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Worldgr8est: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4578745/xiaomi-redmi-note-5a

Phone for sale Brand: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A(5.5inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,5mp front camera,3000mah battery)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguizman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
engr in the house pls help a brother....my infinix hot 4lite screen goes off whenever I open any app on my phone..after pressing the side lock botton,it will display again. I have tried putting it back on factory reset,and it is still the same thing..pls any solution to this because I am too broke to get a new phone now .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
dguizman:
engr in the house pls help a brother....my infinix hot 4lite screen goes off whenever I open any app on my phone..after pressing the side lock botton,it will display again. I have tried putting it back on factory reset,and it is still the same thing..pls any solution to this because I am too broke to get a new phone now .

Flash d stock room or custom rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mcslize: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hello everyone, who uses the phone "Gionee marathon M5 mini here? I want to know how much a new one will cost and to you is it a good phone?
Someone want to sell a second hand one for me for 28k. Whats ur advise for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2018
please I forgot my google play store pin. what should I do please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Cutefine02:

do u still have d w5 panel
sorry sold alll if them already
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguizman(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Emily22:

Flash d stock room or custom rom
I took it to one phone engr on Saturday and he flashed it but still the same thing...it is really frustrating me..and this stuff started last friday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2018
dguizman:
I took it to one phone engr on Saturday and he flashed it but still the same thing...it is really frustrating me..and this stuff started last friday

Then it's panel problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguizman(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Emily22:

Then it's panel problem
can anything be done to it? and like how much will it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.