Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346219 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arthurwillia(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Samyokporua post=69204607]
Has it still not come on?

No sir, it has not come on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=arthurwillia post=69207114][/quote]
Check my signature, chat me up
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Samyokporua:

No wahala... but if you need to get the best from Android, buy a Samsung product
I enjoyed my s5 but as soon as it develops screen problem get a new one grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2018
nnadychuks:
Got a new screen or a new phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Samyokporua:

Got a new screen or a new phone
that's when I got this gionee m6 mirror. The price of s5 screen then was almost 40k and the m6 mirror was 50k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2018
nnadychuks:
that's when I got this gionee m6 mirror. The price of s5 screen then was almost 40k and the m6 mirror was 50k
Okay... no wahala
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fatasy(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
PLS HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO CHANGE VIVO Y13L SCREEN
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingGeedorah(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good afternoon House,

My S7 edge has been giving me issues, after a software download the phone started rebooting (bootlog). After taking it to Computer Village is worked for some day but now it won't come up and it's showing a black screen with a blue light at he top.

I have been advised to change the motherboard.

Kindly advise if the motherboard is the issue and also cost of a new motherboard.

Thank you in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akdamsTHE47(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
I want to refurbish an Innjoo max 2 I have laying around. I'm looking for its new or neat back casing to buy. If you have, please whatsapp me 08145779559.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fatasy:
PLS HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME
TO CHANGE VIVO Y13L SCREEN
Screen isn't available man
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fatasy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samyokporua:
Screen isn't available man
Wow,thnks,where do u base bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fatasy:

Wow,thnks,where do u base bro.
Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnypresh11: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hello, please my Samsung s6 doesn't boot up keep showing custom binary blocked by frp lock. Help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fatasy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samyokporua:
Lagos
Thanks boss.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnypresh11:
Hello, please my Samsung s6 doesn't boot up keep showing custom binary blocked by frp lock. Help please
Flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnypresh11: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samyokporua:

Flash it

How do i flash it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnypresh11:

How do i flash it?
Take it to where it's done in your area for flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intellect16(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnypresh11:

Where are you. I can flash it for you. Whatsapp me on 08134453711
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
KingGeedorah:
Good afternoon House,

My S7 edge has been giving me issues, after a software download the phone started rebooting (bootlog). After taking it to Computer Village is worked for some day but now it won't come up and it's showing a black screen with a blue light at he top.

Kindly advise if the motherboard is the issue and also cost of a new motherboard.

Thank you in advance

Bros, if your fone refused to on as a result of bootloop..there is chances that it will work if its properly services.

Bootloop don't just occur something must av triggered it. ... if you are patience enuf chat me let's review it together. By the way am in ikotun.

And if it requires new panel, I av g935U panel.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnypresh11:

Ur location. Customs binary block can be a troublesome error grin.

Befor I got the solution to this error it took me close to 6hrs.

The symptoms u r probably getting ...after flashing, the fone will renter recovery befor it will boot (if it all it will boot self) am in ikotun lagos or chat me on what'sapp if u are an engineer

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
KingGeedorah:
Good afternoon House,

Thank you in advance

Do you mean phone software update or a software download?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fatasy:
PLS HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME
TO CHANGE VIVO Y13L SCREEN

You will need to order this kind of phone screen from China

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
nnadychuks:

Do u have the panel available for sale?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by haywire1: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ayooluwawamiri:
Hi, my IPhone 6 fell into water and hasn't come up since then. Is it fixable? If yes where is the best place to get it done? Thanks

Don’t be worried, It can be fix, i fixed an iPhone 7 with similar water issue last week. D worst Can be a power IC problem and it can definitely be fix

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
haywire1:

Do u have the panel available for sale?

yes 08116671284
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fatasy(m): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2018
haywire1:

You will need to order this kind of phone screen from China
WOW
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiodunbright(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2018
I bought another panel for my techno boom j8 because my own was having back light problem but what I noticed now is that the OS of the panel I am using now is 1.0.0 instead of the usual 5.0.0, once I go to update it says update is up to date and my WhatsApp refuse to work. Pls help cuz I don't even know what to do next
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Worldgr8est: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Phone for sale
Brand: Infinix note 4(5.7inches,2gigram,16gig rom,13mp rear camera,8mp front camera,4300mah battery,4G LTE,fast charge with the original charger)....Working perfectly.
Terms of payment: Transfer or Cash (Face-to-face). Call or Chat me up on whatsapp 07038557137.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2018
abiodunbright:
I bought another panel for my techno boom j8 because my own was having back light problem but what I noticed now is that the OS of the panel I am using now is 1.0.0 instead of the usual 5.0.0, once I go to update it says update is up to date and my WhatsApp refuse to work. Pls help cuz I don't even know what to do next
The one having backlight issue can be fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingGeedorah(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2018
haywire1:

Do you mean phone software update or a software download?

Good morning

Meant software update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arthurwillia(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello, please how much does it cost to repair a gionee power integrated circuit?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2018
arthurwillia:
Hello, please how much does it cost to repair a gionee power integrated circuit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: dannybrasky(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.