Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348843 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Segunod(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Segunod:
I need an HTC One M9 working board. Probably a scrap whose screen is bad/broken but d board is still ok. 08098646879
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
OfficialLordK:
Hello Tech gurus, my gionee m3 stopped booting and i tried flashing it but it keeps stops running along the way showing error 4035. Now the phone no gree on again but e de pass current. what can i do, i'm not yet an expert yet

It's possible ur phones ram is dead or the file is not stock.

Google the error and try following the instructions to fix it. If u don't want to, get someone to help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:
@phone gurus, please is there anything that can be done about my WX3 techno? Its not allowing me do anything except browsing, always saying "Free Space".

There is only one application in it, and I've deleted almost all pictures and messages. I really want to know if something can be done about it. Thanks

Are u sure it's not the clone of d techno u bought, if it isn't , do a factory reset and u should have it fixed. If it doesn't work out, then take it to an engineer for thorough flash
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oilmaney: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nokia 216 for sale original Nokia with no fault.whatsapp me on 08099559889

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omotayor123(f): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Pls. I need help.
My Oukitel c12 pro can't brows for 3 minutes straight without going off.. and I will have to switch off & on my data again before it's comes up for another few minutes.

How do I boost d data signal pls? Help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omotayor123(f): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Isiboy:

It's possible ur phones ram is dead or the file is not stock.

Google the error and try following the instructions to fix it. If u don't want to, get someone to help.
Pls. I need help.
My Oukitel c12 pro can't brows for 3 minutes straight without going off.. and I will have to switch off & on my data again before it's comes up for another few minutes.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mint Infinix HOT S (x521) for sale. NO CRACK comes with pouch and 3d screen guard
Price: 13k
Problem: When network is switched to 3G/4G, network bars disappear (emergency only or no service) . So, it only works effortlessly on 2G. When set to 2G, one can browse on edge as well as make and receive calls plus sms.
Other features are working perfectly. I use Wi-Fi for large file downloads.

Whatsapp or call: 08126424015 for pics and more info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Omotayor123:
Pls. I need help.

when u say go off, is it done fone or the data connection? if it is d fone going off, then a flashing customer be the way out, if it's d data dat goes off, it will require a proper check to detect its fault. u can call 09093369607 for assistance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2019
can the flex cable connecting the screen to the board of my S4 be repaired? or i have to buy new screen? please need your help o this one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2019
ndachee:
can the flex cable connecting the screen to the board of my S4 be repaired? or i have to buy new screen? please need your help o this one.

u wish need a new screen. what actually happened to ur screen? are u sure it's d flex?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2019
photon3106:
Mint Infinix HOT S (x521) for sale. NO CRACK comes with pouch and 3d screen guard
Problem: When network is switched to 3G/4G, network bars disappear (emergency only or no service) . So, it only works effortlessly on 2G. When set to 2G, one can browse on edge as well as make and receive calls plus sms.

Still available...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BestJerry(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2019
My Zte Q503U is having issues, when I try powering it on it put my flashlight on instead of booting. Any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2019
BestJerry:
My Zte Q503U is having issues, when I try powering it on it put my flashlight on instead of booting. Any help?

what was the last thing you remember doing on d fone before it started acting that way?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyberhike(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
My bros tecno camon CX suddenly stopped working and all trials to fix it proved hard. The engineer said the panel is dead so I'm selling as scrap.

Cosmetic 9/10, screen battery intact.

Pics below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Isiboy:

u wish need a new screen. what actually happened to ur screen? are u sure it's d flex?

yes the screen does not break. if i on the phone, after booting and showing the screensaver. the screen won't respond. untill i open it, some part of the flex cable was cut.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyberhike(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Or alternatively kindly mention me if you have a camon CX working panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
photon3106:

Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
oilmaney:
Nokia 216 for sale original Nokia with no fault.whatsapp me on 08099559889
i need the phone have called ur number,i dnt use whatsapp call me or reply ur number 0.8.1.0.7.3.7.9.7.2.7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
ndachee:

yes the screen does not break. if i on the phone, after booting and showing the screensaver. the screen won't respond. untill i open it, some part of the flex cable was cut.

OK. den u need to change d screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eefeem: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Screen not responding to touch well and atimes the screen goes blank until when tapped severally before coming up.
ebab:
What is the problem sir

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BestJerry(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Isiboy:

what was the last thing you remember doing on d fone before it started acting that way?

I wasn't using it, I was charging it. If I plug charger to charge the phone it will just on the flashlight.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oxiide22(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Hello my phone doesn't boot, it shows chinese characters and it can't respond to touch
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
oxiide22:
Hello my phone doesn't boot, it shows chinese characters and it can't respond to touch

u will need to take it to an engineer for proper check. if you stay around abule-egba or iyana-ipaja, u can contact me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2019
BestJerry:

I wasn't using it, I was charging it. If I plug charger to charge the phone it will just on the flashlight.

oxiide22:

u will need to take it to an engineer for proper check. if you stay around abule-egba or iyana-ipaja, u can contact me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cost of fixing a galaxy S6 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 5ky3(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have an iPhone 6s with iCloud lock. location Ibadan . Pls quote me if u can do it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ndachee: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
I upgrade/downgrade, fix imei issues for samsung phones and mtk phones. i base in minna

whatsapp me/Call me 08162075591.

incase your samung phone has imei issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutievik: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello tech guru's, My Samsung S8+(plus) just fell dis morning wen my nephew went to pull off d charger cos I was charging it,and as a result there's a crack on d outer screen but d touch and screen is intact..can d outer screen be replaced??please quote me if u can assist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutievik: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
gift2xl:
PHONE DOCTOR IS HEAR, WRITE ME UR CHALLENGES ON ANY TYPE OF PHONE.
my Samsung S8plus outer screen cracked this morning, Can only d outer screen be replaced??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutievik: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, just factory reset the phone ; if the method does not work, flash the phone
Hello bro,my Samsung galaxy S8plus outer screen cracked this morning,Can only d outer screen be replaced??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutievik: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
seyithug:
Samsung PARTS SALE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Parts

To whom it may concern, I have the following Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge parts for sale.

1. One unit of USED, Working, neat S7 Edge screen assembly - Gold color. - 55k.
(Screen will be removed from a working phone whose only fault is that its Home button is stiff. Phone works perfectly. I'm selling phone for 70k final price)

3 units of working motherboards. All are Verizon branded. Unlocked. Never used in Nigeria. -15k each.

3 units of daughter board(charging port assembly)- 3k each.

3 units of Samsung S7 Edge original, follow-come batteries.-5k each.

3 units each of front and rear camera)s, and flash.

3 units each of speakers, microphones, and earpieces.

You can buy each of these phones without screens for 20k, non-negotiable (two units have faulty screens, while one has a perfect screen, which I'm selling alone).

You can contact me on WhatsApp Zero 8 zero 2926 1947, for more details and pictures.

Location is Egbeda, Lagos.
Samsung S8plus screen inko??

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.