Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346938 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello...please i slept and woke up to this.
It was working perfectly well before I slept.
Now it has all this yellow vertical lines on it and the phone is unusable.
Please what's the problem and can it be fixed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
I need a working gionee x1s panel,please signify if u have,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
yungmayor02:

Screen Don spoil. Go and replace it.

#turninoninown
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joe17: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
OSHIOMOLE:
Infinix Hot Note x551 for sale at N17,000. Still in perfect condition. Location is Osogbo. Call or Whatsapp 08130588017 if interested
people no dey fear God oo

So this is in perfect condition.

Bs: I'm not saying ur price is not fair oo

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manucho: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bro you're just too much I've repaired it before I saw your message it's the board it was changed so that gave an entire new phone it'd even working far better than the spoilt one it's now on point. God bless you bro
Isiboy:

do not think bro, be sure. it doesnt cost anything to give it to an engineer for check. what if d problem is just minimal? be patient and be sure.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by colbankz(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Pls help my infinix hot 6 pro do say no service for no reason after using it for 3 straight hours.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mizzygray(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:

screen suspected
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2019
yungmayor02:

it's d screen bro, change d screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mizzygray(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Isiboy:

screen suspected
Damn. Do you think it needs changing or can it be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elijah2000(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Please does anyone know how much a Samsung j7 inner screen cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tahoe(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2019
please i need samsung s8 panel..anyone with price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Crownbefitsme(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
Samsung s6 screen for sale
Contact me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by philtimi: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
how much wll it cost me to fix the charging port of itel prime 2 (1702)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Good Morning. My Samsung s7edge always hang when I connect to Wi-Fi updating apps from play store, watching YouTube video and a notifications come in maybe from whatsapp or Facebook. it will hang and switch off and restart but on getting to where it will display the SAMSUNG once it reach SAM it will hang will have to do hard reset like 3 to 4 times before it boot to the users interface. I have restored to factory settings countless time, what can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
suco01:
Good Morning. My Samsung s7edge always hang when I connect to Wi-Fi updating apps from play store, watching YouTube video and a notifications come in maybe from whatsapp or Facebook. it will hang and switch off and restart but on getting to where it will display the SAMSUNG once it reach SAM it will hang will have to do hard reset like 3 to 4 times before it boot to the users interface. I have restored to factory settings countless time, what can be done?
Hello, just flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kunleforreal:
Hello, just flash the phone
okay. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tahoe(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
tahoe:
please i need samsung s8 panel..anyone with price?
.?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shelumiel: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
tahoe:
.?
Me too o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamawara(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls house help me out. My iPhone 6 fell down and had little cracks on the screen, but everything works fine, after 2 days I noticed it hang and the calibrator hangs a little and will work again after I shake or press on the front camera side. So just made my mind and bought a complete screen, after fixing the screen the problem continue, my engineer now fix my old screen to another iPhone and it worked perfectly fine. He told me that it's the display bla bla bla IC that's faulty, he said it can be fixed, I gave him go ahead to fix it, after putting some heat on the engine, phone went off completely, it doesn't vibrate when connected to charger nor on. Pls can the problem be fixed or I should just forget about the phone. Pls guys help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaodek(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I need KZG Kimi charging port Flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2019
iamawara:
Pls house help me out. My iPhone 6 fell down and had little cracks on the screen, but everything works fine, after 2 days I noticed it hang and the calibrator hangs a little and will work again after I shake or press on the front camera side. So just made my mind and bought a complete screen, after fixing the screen the problem continue, my engineer now fix my old screen to another iPhone and it worked perfectly fine. He told me that it's the display bla bla bla IC that's faulty, he said it can be fixed, I gave him go ahead to fix it, after putting some heat on the engine, phone went off completely, it doesn't vibrate when connected to charger nor on. Pls can the problem be fixed or I should just forget about the phone. Pls guys help me out

I will suggest u get another fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 6:04am On Jan 29, 2019
yungmayor02:

Replace the screen thats all if you need help call me 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2019
tahoe:
.?
s8 panel 40k call 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=philtimi post=75190464]how much wll it cost me to fix the charging port o

f itel prime 2 (1702)[/quote
just 3k call me 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamawara(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Isiboy:

I will suggest u get another fone
Ok. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yungmayor02(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
emmaojo123:

Replace the screen thats all if you need help call me 07032031229

thanks do you live in abuja?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Huawei honor 5c LCD 7lite display screen for sale

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by itiswellandwell: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
tahoe:
.?

I have one. Tmobile. From USA. Never been used in Nigeria. It's unlocked already. Working perfectly. 28k.
Call /whatsapp 09090287555
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shelumiel: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
itiswellandwell:

I have one. Tmobile. From USA. Never been used in Nigeria. It's unlocked already. Working perfectly. 28k.
Call /whatsapp 09090287555
You get Note 8 panel ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mint Infinix HOT S (x521) for sale. NO CRACK comes with pouch and 3d screen guard Price: 13k Problem: When network is switched to 3G/4G, network bars disappear (emergency only or no service) . So, it only works effortlessly on 2G. When set to 2G, one can browse on edge as well as make and receive calls plus sms. Other features are working perfectly. I use Wi- Fi for large file downloads. Whatsapp or call: 08126424015 for pics and more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.