Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342994 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2019
flex12:
Hello, pls I have a tecno camon cx with a cracked front glass and seizing touch pad... Who can fix this and how much? .. Location lagos

I will fix it contact me on 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamJames: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Good afternoon. I have a Fero Royale Y2 phone with a damaged screen. I'll like to know how much it'll cost to get it replaced and who has it. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vivvyo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
plx does samsung Galaxy grand neo support otg cable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suraj1st: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I need information on how to unlock Verizon Samsung s6 SM-G920VVRU4DRE1 ( Android 7.0 ) bootloader. I can't dial ussd on the phone and I was told the only way out is to root it and install custom rom. But I have to unlock bootloader first before rooting. Kindly assist. I need the information badly because I can't use Gtbank code on it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onapepo19(m): 5:26am On Feb 15, 2019
hi pls my itel a11 always heats up wen am using it to browse,using apps and playing games
what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ddaji(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Morning engineeri,I'm have issue with my L9 plus is showing me internal storage is tuning out.I don't have any big video or file saved.pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by McGoody(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2019
I woke up this morning and my phone is not able to swipe up. what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2019
McGoody:
I woke up this morning and my phone is not able to swipe up. what should I do?

Change your touch pad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KBKoncept: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Call me on 08104368732 let's talk
IamJames:
Good afternoon. I have a Fero Royale Y2 phone with a damaged screen. I'll like to know how much it'll cost to get it replaced and who has it. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Frezhkid10(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Good morning everyone...I have a issue with my Gionee p7 that I bought from jumia last year November..the fingerprint just stopped working and when I go to settings to enroll another finger..it's says fingerprint hardware not available.how do I solve these problem??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zoltan02(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hello my good people. Can someone here refer me to where i can learn gadget repair (phone/laptop) in lagos. I'm tired of looking for jobs. I recently relocated to lagos in search of job but am giving up on that quest. Please help a brother.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barnaby04(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house.

Please I have a problem with my Samsung note 5. It drains battery so fast that assuming I charge the phone and off it for some while and put it on back, the battery would have run out or almost even without using it.

I changed the battery yesterday to a new one and noticed that there is no much improvement.

Please does anyone know what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arukwe123(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pls can anybody here help me with vivo power/volume button flex. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
zoltan02:
Hello my good people. Can someone here refer me to where i can learn gadget repair (phone/laptop) in lagos. I'm tired of looking for jobs. I recently relocated to lagos in search of job but am giving up on that quest. Please help a brother.
computer villa, depends on where u stay tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zoltan02(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
computer villa, depends on where u stay tho
I stay in Ajah presently...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KulKid(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Pls can I fix my note 5 screen glass only? Or Hw can I get a fairly used screen for my note 5...the new ones are jst too expensive! Tnx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Frezhkid10:

It's hardware problem, you need to give it to engineer to help you check the clip that's all
or call me 07032031229 lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaojo123: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2019
KulKid:
Pls can I fix my note 5 screen glass only? Or Hw can I get a fairly used screen for my note 5...the new ones are jst too expensive! Tnx!

Let me bake it for you if you are in lagos call 07032031229
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jbl007(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Pls my phone was stolen over the night. Who can help me track it with the IMEI number?
I really need to get it back.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KulKid(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
emmaojo123:

Let me bake it for you if you are in lagos call 07032031229
Lol...na phn I hold Abeg no b bread!�
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OSHIOMOLE: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus for sale at 45k, only has crack at the back. Still in good and perfect condition. Whatsapp or call 08130588017 if interested. Location is Osogbo. Serious buyers only.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JacksonD7: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
My phone's SD card is no longer recognized. I can't access any of the files I saved on it.

How can I fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
I have an 16gb iPhone 6 for sale with slightly cracked screen the back is still very much neat as in super neat just the cracked screen but not affecting the functionality, All other stuff working perfectly. Did i forget to mention that the icloud is unlocked?

Price is 38K

Holla me on whatsapp for Pictures

https:///2348074338075
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 3:52am On Feb 17, 2019
IamJames:

Budget 16k for that screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Destiny4fame(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
The icon to my phone's front camera is not displaying in camera anymore, thereby, I can't use the front camera. Pls, what could be wrong with it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning, afternoon, evening guys.
February 2018 I bought my Leagoo Kiica power and it was really good for me, fast forward November 2018 the screen broke and I have not been able to fix it, Engineers keep saying the parts is hard to come by except I have someone who will want to sell his/her own if it has spoil.
If you have a spoilt leagoo kiica power and ready to make a deal, please do quote.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Neatly used Leagoo kiicaa power available for urgent sale

@16k only

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rashbaba(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Harjibode:
February 2018 I bought my Leagoo Kiica power and it was really good for me, fast forward November 2018 the screen broke and I have not been able to fix it, Engineers keep saying the parts is hard to come by except I have someone who will want to sell his/her own if it has spoil.
If you have a spoilt leagoo kiica power and ready to make a deal, please do quote.
Thanks

am not sure the info is correct but you can also place order for it online and you get it in few days.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Harjibode:
Thanks
I have one with me right now with faulty motherboard. Where is your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by photon3106: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2019
rashbaba:

am not sure the info is correct but you can also place order for it online and you get it in few days.
That is very correct!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vineakachi(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Harjibode:
Thanks
mine is spoilt but screen and touch pad is working well i am willing to give u whole phone at a negotiable price
contact me 08167017193
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by polimaf(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
how much can I change tecno l9 screen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.