Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342297 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2019
TLisieux:
Hello guys. How do I change my samsung Galaxy s8 SM-G950U CSC code from CHC to ECT (Nigeria). Only available CSC code is HKY (Hongkong) and active CSC code is CHC (China) via phone info app. My Bixby displays stuff in English and Chinese. Phone info app says phone is original. Guess it was made for the Chinese market.

Check ur binary and goto sammobile to download nija firmware. Flash only the home csc that shud clear ur issues
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datopaper(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2019
I just bought this HTC one m7. After awhile it will off itself and on again.

What is the problem

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ChidiForChrist(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2019
Help!
yesterday my itel p32 mistakenly fell from my hand, the down left part of the screen smashed... surprisenly the touch still works perfectly.
Just that the same left part from top of the screen to the broken area has a long black patch covering that part of the phone.
What I will do to it is the issue? I still like the gadget.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kdot1: 11:31am On May 20, 2019
PLZ WHICH LEGIT SITE CAN I ORDER FOR HTC 826 DUAL SIM SCREEN AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME. IF AM TOO BUY IT HERE IN NIGERIA, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME AND THE REPAIR.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2019
Engineer in the house please my TECNO SPARK K7 fell and the screen was broken. I need qualify engineer that can do it and I'll like to know my budget sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 20, 2019
Hello please can you explain to me why my phone would be ringing and I don't see any calls or notifications. Even the call logs nothing.I have checked the ringtone it is meant for only calls.I have also checked my whatsapp. Secondly what as flash got to do with my phone. I hear that a lot from the folks that turn it a duty to use my phone remotely for only God knows what as they are always getting accommodation by my window and always withdrawing money at night from an account I have no idea of.I am not that tech in the phone aspect but having a phone is becoming a nightmare gradually for me.Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hustlersdiary: 3:04pm On May 20, 2019
Good day please how much would it cost to fix iPhone 7 home button?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2019
Hello guys help !!!!
My Techno CX phone started freezing after opening an article to read on WhatsApp.it started generating commands on its own.After a while it stopped but the problem I have now is that If I sippin my thumb finger down from the top of the screen to show all those phone tools like network, Bluetooth, torch,screenshot etc it will not respond.infact,all funtions at top surface of the phone screen isnt working anymore.what will be the likely cause?Virus I guess?what will I do ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TLisieux: 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
princemillla:

Check ur binary and goto sammobile to download nija firmware. Flash only the home csc that shud clear ur issues
Hello. I would like to contact you on how to go about this. Have sent you a message. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomideen(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2019
Good evening people,my tecno c9 recently developed battery problem and hasn't been coming on for a while,I want to change the battery but I don't want to replace it with another c9 battery,I want to replace it with another non removable battery of a higher capacity,at least 5000mAh,like the pouvoir 2's battery or that of L8Plus
Please I want to know if this is possible and if it is (hopefully),can anyone give me a rough guess of how much it's gonna cost.
Thanks in advance

P.S I can't go to carlcare because they don't operate in the state I'm currently in
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
TLisieux:

Hello. I would like to contact you on how to go about this. Have sent you a message. Thanks

Av answered u sir
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2019
Harlaan007:
Engineer in the house please my TECNO SPARK K7 fell and the screen was broken. I need qualify engineer that can do it and I'll like to know my budget sad

7k replacement

Ikotun lagos 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2019
uruba23:
Hello please can you explain to me why my phone would be ringing and I don't see any calls or notifications. Even the call logs nothing.I have checked the ringtone it is meant for only calls.I have also checked my whatsapp. Secondly what as flash got to do with my phone. I hear that a lot from the folks that turn it a duty to use my phone remotely for only God knows what as they are always getting accommodation by my window and always withdrawing money at night from an account I have no idea of.I am not that tech in the phone aspect but having a phone is becoming a nightmare gradually for me.Thank you for your anticipated response.

Back up ur device and format the fone it will be back to normal
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2019
Ayomideen:
Good evening people,my tecno c9 recently developed battery problem and hasn't been coming on for a while,I want to change the battery but I don't want to replace it with another c9 battery,I want to replace it with another non removable battery of a higher capacity,at least 5000mAh,like the pouvoir 2's battery or that of L8Plus
Please I want to know if this is possible and if it is (hopefully),can anyone give me a rough guess of how much it's gonna cost.
Thanks in advance

P.S I can't go to carlcare because they don't operate in the state I'm currently in

Well it's impossible. The size of camon C9 batter and that of l8 is different. Their connector is different.. Even if you work around soldering the connectors off, the sitting will be a barrier. So use what was specified for the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nnadychuks(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2019
My samsung s6 works very fine even with cracked screen. What I want is to exchange with iPhone 6 upon top up. Anybody??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gkemz: 8:14am On May 21, 2019
Hello Engineers in the house. My Samsung Galaxy tab E (9.6 inches) for the past couple of days has been charging slowly and draining so fast until yesterday it suddenly stopped charging after completely draining to 0% from 41% within a space of seconds. I'm using original Samsung charger and because of this I've tried different chargers that work on other devices but can't charge this galaxy tab. I noticed this ugly development after using my system to charge my tablet device.
Could it be having battery problem? Pls if it is battery problem how much is Samsung Galaxy tab E battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomide94(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2019
Please i need a new screen for my samsung galaxy note 3....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gkemz: 9:25am On May 21, 2019
Gkemz:
Hello Engineers in the house. My Samsung Galaxy tab E (9.6 inches) for the past couple of days has been charging slowly and draining so fast until yesterday it suddenly stopped charging after completely draining to 0% from 41% within a space of seconds. I'm using original Samsung charger and because of this I've tried different chargers that work on other devices but can't charge this galaxy tab. I noticed this ugly development after using my system to charge my tablet device.
Could it be having battery problem? Pls if it is battery problem how much is Samsung Galaxy tab E battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2019
princemillla:

Av answered u sir

Hi friend,plz I need your advise sir
Good morning
My Techno CX phone started freezing after opening an article to read on WhatsApp.it started generating commands on its own.After a while it stopped but the problem I have now is that If I sippin my thumb finger down from the top of the screen to show all those phone tools like network, Bluetooth, torch,screenshot etc it will not respond.infact,all funtions at top surface of the phone screen isnt working anymore.what will be the likely cause?Virus I guess?what will I do ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hustlersdiary: 10:22am On May 21, 2019
princemillla:

Well it's impossible. The size of camon C9 batter and that of l8 is different. Their connector is different.. Even if you work around soldering the connectors off, the sitting will be a barrier. So use what was specified for the fone.

Please how much will it cost to replace iPhone 7 home button?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2019
Gkemz:

Replace your battery...if you need assistant call me up 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saucekiddo99(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2019
I have a ZTE BA611T smartphone, It fell on the group and the top left corner(only The area covering the led notification lights, sensor and front cam) got smashed and the glass peeled off. I want to have it replaced, but I don't know whether the phone has a Glass covering that's not attached to the touchpad and screen like most Samsung phones, or it was the touchpad itself. Either way, I want to get it replaced ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

Please how much will it cost to replace iPhone 7 home button?

Don't bother urself sir. Just activate assistive touch. That's all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2019
hartson:

Hi friend,plz I need your advise sir
Good morning
My Techno CX phone started freezing after opening an article to read on WhatsApp.it started generating commands on its own.After a while it stopped but the problem I have now is that If I sippin my thumb finger down from the top of the screen to show all those phone tools like network, Bluetooth, torch,screenshot etc it will not respond.infact,all funtions at top surface of the phone screen isnt working anymore.what will be
the likely cause?Virus I guess?what will I do ?

Clean whatsapp cache if that doesn't work. Back up n format that fone. It dhud b up n running normal
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2019
Ayomide94:
Please i need a new screen for my samsung galaxy note 3....

I have follow come will give you 24k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2019
princemillla:

Clean whatsapp cache if that doesn't work. Back up n format that fone. It dhud b up n running normal
thanks for your response but my problem is that I want OEM HIOS (Android Nougat 7.0 )installed so all original apps and tools will be restored in case I intend to go for a format

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hartson(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2019
princemillla:

Don't be offended how do I clean WhatsApp cache cos I assessed the phone master app and saw clean WhatsApp but a warning was attached that photos,videos,whatapp messages will not be recovered if I click on clean WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ayomideen(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2019
princemillla:

Ok bro thanks
Sorry please do you have any idea how much the battery replacement will cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mystiq25(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
I bought This phone Gionee GN3003 few days ago, I discovered it comes with a tweaked rom, in the picture below it shows 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM while it is actually 16GB and 1GB, but that's not the problem, the problem is the rom is not stable, so I want to change it to a more stable one. I have downloaded it already, so I want to know if flashing the stable rom via SP flash tool is safe?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agberjosepht: 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
hello engineers in this group, i have a challenge and i will be happy if somebody help's me out, I'm in search of the screen and touchpad for Fero Pace 2 lite please i want to buy. and I can't find it in makurdi where I stayed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agberjosepht: 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
Agberjosepht:
How can I get the screen and touchpad to my fero pace 2 lite. I'm in Benue sate makurdi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.