Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348426 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
mickzzy:
was performing a simple task on my umi A5 pro, was moving a file from memory card to phone. Phone froze when I got to 100% , then pushed the power , phone hasn't come up since and has been slightly heating since then!
Phone was at 90% when this happened
charge it still won't turn on keeps heating slightly!
it's just 6 days I received the phone.
went to an engineer he tried flashing, no still do
he opened the phone removed and reinserted bat still no do
I'm frustrated!

Hello, I can try to fix the phone for you ; call or whatsapp me if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adikestanley:
pls i want to change the imei number of my phone, i need assistance on how i will do it...

Hello, changing your phone imei number is illegal. Call or whatsapp me for the restoration of your phone original imei number if you are in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barmzy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please I need an engineer to help fix my tecno l8plus screen. Location Ibadan nd how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tekkyboy(m): 4:16am On Aug 02, 2019
iahmed:
hello pals
pls help me out on this one:
my wife changed her itel p13 screen lock pin and can't remember what number she has used I have tried hard reset and it is demanding for the pin code I tried unlocking with her Google account but she can't remember her password either. she has lost the number attached to the email so can't recover password, pls help
full flashing is the solution but you will need to provide the receipt if you are doing it from an enginear because the type of flashing is illegal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frequency100(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello Guys

PLEASE I NEED ITEL P51 MOTHERBOARD.
PLEASE CALL 08138689846 IF YOUVE GOT ONE.

THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2019
Direct from USA

LG G4 -3gb Ram & 32gb, 4G LTE.

Issue - phone is Network locked

Call/watsapp: 08104986503

Location is Lagos.

Price: 15K
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lala1728: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Anyone here with a dead Infinix note 4 pro panel. Am ready to pay for it. Very urgent. WhatsApp me 08121444306
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NigerianMan: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Good Morning Fams,

Please is SIM unlock now working for Iphones with chips?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sampete(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2019
My phone got stuck on this screen after playing around with an app called Rom Manager. The app rebooted my phone to this. Please how do i get my phone working again

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
sampete:
My phone got stuck on this screen after playing around with an app called Rom Manager. The app rebooted my phone to this. Please how do i get my phone working again

Hello, long press the phone power botton. If this doesn't solve the problem, contact a reliable phone technician for fixing ; you can contact me if you are in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NigerianMan: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just got my iPhone 6s Plus chip unlocked

Thanks to all that responded.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BBAMY(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hi Everyone! Please help me out on this.. I pre ordered for the Huawei y7 prime 2019 from jumia and got it In April... Last month i.e July... It had a problem with the charging port and the panel... I stay in PH... I went to phone Engineers they said the parts are not there... I called jumia and they said I should go to their website for the service center... I took the phone to one of the service centre... They where with the phone for 3 weeks... They called me to pick it up... I went to pick it up and it wasn't working.... Explanation wasn't given to me....
I want to find out How I can fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mr2kul(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please help.
My phone (Tecno Y6) just keep switching off without anything. As in if i drop it somewhere or put it in pocket or anywhere, it just switch itself off.. The only time the phone is active is when am using (gently pressing) it.
Please what's the problem??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donrossy16: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Pls where can i change the earpiece of infinix hot6x here in Zaria, Kaduna state at any infinix repair center since its a new phone. Pls its urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barmzy(m): 12:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Tecno l8plus screen needed asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaak2(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
My infinity hot 6 keep going off on it self and will be trying to reboot but it can't until I lost press power button then it will happen again a.... This is what happen before it starts

PS picture attaxhed

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
BBAMY:

Hi Everyone! Please help me out on this.. I pre ordered for the Huawei y7 prime 2019 from jumia and got it In April... Last month i.e July... It had a problem with the charging port and the panel... I stay in PH... I went to phone Engineers they said the parts are not there... I called jumia and they said I should go to their website for the service center... I took the phone to one of the service centre... They where with the phone for 3 weeks... They called me to pick it up... I went to pick it up and it wasn't working.... Explanation wasn't given to me....
I want to find out How I can fix it?
i can fix it for you but am in lagos .chat me up or call 0882409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Mr2kul:
Please help.
My phone (Tecno Y6) just keep switching off without anything. As in if i drop it somewhere or put it in pocket or anywhere, it just switch itself off.. The only time the phone is active is when am using (gently pressing) it.
there is solution to it you can chat me on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Barmzy:
chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2019
emmaak2:
My infinity hot 6 keep going off on it self and will be trying to reboot but it can't until I lost press power button then it will happen again a.... This is what happen before it starts

PS picture attaxhed
its a software issue and i can fix it . chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donrossy16: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Pls where can i change the earpiece of infinix hot6x here in Zaria, Kaduna state at any infinix repair center since its a new phone. Pls its urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Barmzy:
visit tecno help center around you, they will help you fix your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Barmzy:
you can visit tecno help center around, they will help you fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2019
Mr2kul:
Please help.
visit any tecno help center around you, dont worry you will enjoy your phone back
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Barmzy:
Please I need an engineer to help fix my tecno l8plus screen. Location Ibadan nd how much
take the phone to carlcear they will help you fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mr2kul(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have repaired it. Took it to a repairer and i was told is Sensor problem.. Thanks gurus for your concern @Repairguru; scarycuteface;
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have a slightly cracked Gionee A1 lite for sale just for 22k...
Interested call 08110797020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Free facebook and basics no longer work on my phone. What do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by StyleAfos(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danbull: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gurus, plz where is the screen flex between this three flexes abeg.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danbull: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Danbull:
Gurus, plz where is the screen flex between this three flexes abeg.

Repairguru, princemilla
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danbull: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please who get huawie y7 screen . need it urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.