Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347430 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samyokporua(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
3gb RAM, 32gb ROM, 4000maH battery life Samsung A20 for sale, 45k last if interested. Chat me up, my number is on my info. I'm in Lagos

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
OgboAto:

Chief, are you able to recover a water damaged iphone 7? It does not come up. When I plug it in, the back of the phone gives static when touched indicating the presence of power but e nor dey come up. What is your thought, fixable?

This scenario is usually 50-50 chance depending on the extent of water damage, but you can still bring it for check to know whether it's repairable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fasbir: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anticqz:
did you end up fixing the charging problem? if yes?... I will need ur assistance. because I'm facing similar issue right now
im facing the same issue here also
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysoncute(m): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please is there anyway one could configure a Vivo Y35 phone to enable it to work with Google app store and other related apps to work on it,cant download most apps i need on it and others can be downloaded from another phone and transferred to it but wouldn't work
Techguruz help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2019
jaysoncute:
Please is there anyway one could configure a Vivo Y35 phone to enable it to work with Google app store and other related apps to work on it,cant download most apps i need on it and others can be downloaded from another phone and transferred to it but wouldn't work
Techguruz help please
It's most likely ur phone doesn't support Google play services, so you can only use other sources to download apps you want, but any app that heavily depends on Google play won't work.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
folyfrey:
I would like to know the cost of fixing Nokia7 plus screen and the cost of unlocking a sprint Samsung phone.
But if you want Tft screen that one is 25k, Oled screen 35k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeson: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
My nokia 4.2 cannot send text messages anymore. i can receive messages just fine but when ever i send a text, the stamp under the message keeps showing 'sending' & the message delivering several times to the reciever leading to MTN taking 4naira consecutively. Sometimes the messages just flatout 'fail to deliver' i have cleared storage, reset my phone, updated several times still nothing. i cannot find 'center number' anywhere in settings of the default Google messaging app. Any help is greatly needed. ��
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wayisshut: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=chuksvoice post=82154387]
Nokia 7 plus screen is 35k, while Samsung J3 network unlocking is 3.5k

hello chuksvoice my samsung J3 is network locked. HOW do I go about It
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
jeson:
My nokia 4.2 cannot send text messages anymore. i can receive messages just fine but when ever i send a text, the stamp under the message keeps showing 'sending' & the message delivering several times to the reciever leading to MTN taking 4naira consecutively. Sometimes the messages just flatout 'fail to deliver' i have cleared storage, reset my phone, updated several times still nothing. i cannot find 'center number' anywhere in settings of the default Google messaging app. Any help is greatly needed. ��

You need to load a new software inside, you can bring it to my shop for flashing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
"hello chuksvoice my samsung J3 is network locked. HOW do I go about It"

You can bring it to my shop for unlocking.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jaysoncute(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
chuksvoice:

It's most likely ur phone doesn't support Google play services, so you can only use other sources to download apps you want, but any app that heavily depends on Google play won't work.

Oh.. alright but it really annoying not being fully aware about that. Thanks anyway
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alabaintprice(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2019
iPhone 6 16gb panel available.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gurus in the house please I need advice on how to fix this ish.

My Samsung A6 which was previously locked to AT&T is stuck on 2g network after unlocking it.

When I insert Airtel sim, it detects 4g. And when network is bad, it goes straight to 2g. It doesn't show 3g on Airtel.

While on Glo and MTN, it's stuck on 2g, it doesn't detect 3g or 4g or both. Any solution for this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
I need iPhone 6 and 6s Battery and also iPhone 6 screen. From iCloud phones preferably. Cheap ones o. Abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
I need iPhone 6 and 6s Battery and also iPhone 6 screen. From iCloud phones preferably. Cheap ones o. Abeg
I have water damaged iPhone 6s 16gb
Icloud locked (icloud details available on request)
Sold As is
If you need it, throw me an offer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
jaysoncute:

Oh.. alright but it really annoying not being fully aware about that. Thanks anyway

U're welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adinije:

My Samsung A6 which was previously locked to AT&T is stuck on 2g network after unlocking it.

When I insert Airtel sim, it detects 4g. And when network is bad, it goes straight to 2g. It doesn't show 3g on Airtel.

While on Glo and MTN, it's stuck on 2g, it doesn't detect 3g or 4g or both. Any solution for this?

It's obvious the phone is an American spec, so the bandwidth is not compatible with the networks in Nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
chuksvoice:

It's obvious the phone is an American spec, so the bandwidth is not compatible with the networks in Nigeria
Is there nothing that can be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stiles009(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
harkinlaby77:
i have a working samsung s6 edge battery need to be changed and it has the icy line on screen, selling for 20k neg

interested call 08110797020, location lagos

Do you still have the phone? I'm interested drop ur WhatsApp contact so we can talk sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harkinlaby77(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
stiles009:

Do you still have the phone? I'm interested drop ur WhatsApp contact so we can talk sir.
thats my WhatsApp contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deelaw13(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
I need an iphone 7plus panel/board urgently,if you have or knows somone that sells pls call on 09020186863 or 08101215179
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Please I need dongle for iphone biko. Used one if possible. I no get 5k for dongle. I can pay 2500 tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moemindz: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
charlesm91:
How much will it cost to replace iphone 6s plus battery?

I would sell my IPhone 6s to you at a give away price of 63k

Send a dm if interested.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by moemindz: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
moemindz:

I would sell my IPhone 6s to you at a give away price of 63k

Send a dm if interested.

No damage
Working fine
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
pls guys my playstore dnt show images, it started recently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adinije:
Sold As is

How much.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Adinije:
Sold As is

Battery is all i need. Nothing else
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suprememoney(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
I'm urgently in need of where to learn how to repair phone both software and hardware.

Anybody who accept apprentice should quote me and state his location so i can follow up for terms and conditions. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2019
Adinije:

Someone please give solution to this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Adinije:
Is there nothing that can be done?
Nothing can be done about it. Just use it for making calls only, then whenever you want to connect to Internet use WiFi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2019
chuksvoice:

Nothing can be done about it. Just use it for making calls only, then whenever you want to connect to Internet use WiFi
Airtel and Etisalat 4g works on it. That's the network that will be used on it henceforth.
Thanks tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.