Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347906 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Just backup your messages on your whatsapp then do a restore on your iPhone.. that's all

yimiton:
Hey guys,

Please how do I move Whatsapp messages from a Samsung Galaxy S8 to an iPhone 11 Pro?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
chuksvoice:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
principi:

I just called you. I will get back to you on the modality for payment and getting the screen
ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
ebab:
Just backup your messages on your whatsapp then do a restore on your iPhone.. that's all

workingperfect1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please how much is the price of Tecno Camon 11 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yimiton(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
It doesn't work that way. Android uses Google Drive and iPhone uses iCloud. They can't communicate with each other. There's no way to restore Whatsapp chats from Google Drive on an iPhone.

Please if anyone knows a way that works, could you share? I'll really appreciate it.

ebab:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
slinkky:
Please how much is the price of Tecno Camon 11 screen
its avialiable at the rate of 11,500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
yimiton:
It doesn't work that way. Android uses Google Drive and iPhone uses iCloud. They can't communicate with each other. There's no way to restore Whatsapp chats from Google Drive on an iPhone.

Please if anyone knows a way that works, could you share? I'll really appreciate it.

Yeah use whatsmate. Download Whatsmate on your laptop and perform anyone of the following from the attached picture

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yimiton(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks. Have you used Whatsmate to transfer Whatsapp messages or did you just google it?

There have been complaints about using some transfer services and you lose all your messages. Just want to be sure it's been tried and proven. Most of them are also not free, you download free and it comes with a price to use, which is not usually disclosed before you download it. Do you know how much this costs?

Simran94:

Yeah use whatsmate. Download Whatsmate on your laptop and perform anyone of the following from the attached picture
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmynation(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
My gionee f103 doesn't run play services
I can't also play d popular WE12,it shows architecture ARM6 stuffs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
yimiton:
Thanks. Have you used Whatsmate to transfer Whatsapp messages or did you just google it?

There have been complaints about using some transfer services and you lose all your messages. Just want to be sure it's been tried and proven. Most of them are also not free, you download free and it comes with a price to use, which is not usually disclosed before you download it. Do you know how much this costs?

It was recommended to someone one time like that on this thread, I have not used it before so I can't say.
What I have tried before is: backup your messages on Google Drive, then download Google Drive on your iPhone and log in to your account.
When you open whatsapp on your iPhone it would prompt you to restore messages but what this step restores are only whatsapp groups you were in.
But for other chats, I don't know know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
yimiton:

http://www.iphone-to-pc.com/transfer-whatsapp-chat-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yimiton(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
No, you can't backup or restore Whatsapp messages on an iPhone from Google Drive. iPhone only prompts you to restore from iCloud. I just tried the Whatsmate and the iPhone is not being recognized. I don't even have the option of swapping the destination and source.

If you know any other tried and proven system, please share.

Simran94:

It was recommended to someone one time like that on this thread, I have not used it before so I can't say.
What I have tried before is: backup your messages on Google Drive, then download Google Drive on your iPhone and log in to your account.
When you open whatsapp on your iPhone it would prompt you to restore messages but what this step restores are only whatsapp groups you were in.
But for other chats, I don't know know

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
yimiton:
No, you can't backup or restore Whatsapp messages on an iPhone from Google Drive. iPhone only prompts you to restore from iCloud. I just tried the Whatsmate and the iPhone is not being recognized. I don't even have the option of swapping the destination and source.

If you know any other tried and proven system, please share.

Use backuptrans, I have used it before. I sent a link. Check it out

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please how much can u get iPhone 7 Plus housing case
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
20 likes and I'll tell you guys my interesting story about my trip to ikeja today!!

Quite a tale...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
temizeee:
Tecno k9 back camera needed
Also tecno L8 working panel needed
Kndly reach out to me fellow engineers in the building.......

Hello, I have a perfectly working tecno L8 panel, call or WhatsApp me for the price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
kroosx:
thanks ...pls I tried rooting with kingroot but it didn't work saying no root permission... What do I do pls... Thanks for ur response

Hello, call or WhatsApp me for rooting of the phone if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
SamgoldBaba:
To whom it may concern:
Please I don't know why I can't receive any message on my phone whatsoever.
Although, I'm relieved that Network's messages won't be coming in all the time but I don't receive private messages from my contacts too.
Pls Help
What is the phone model number?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SamgoldBaba: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kunleforreal:
What is the phone model number?
Vivo Y17T

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:54am On Oct 04, 2019
dondemex:
Please how much can u get iPhone 7 Plus housing case
8k i have it . you can chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frozenfrozen: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2019
hi all, please i have a spectranet 4G LTE ROUTER which am currently using with my laptop via network cable (RJ 45), but i want to connect my smartphone to it, can anyone explain how to go about it please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MilesEJ(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019
why not create a whatsapp group or something like app so we can talk better there.
Don't Get Me Wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2019
SamgoldBaba:

Vivo Y17T
Has it been like that since the time you bought the phone or the fault was not with the phone before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debetmx(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please how much does it cost to replace Samsung A7 (6) Screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SamgoldBaba: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Has it been like that since the time you bought the phone or the fault was not with the phone before?
Since I bought it ni o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by debetmx(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Please how much does it cost to replace Samsung A7 (6) Screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yimiton(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks. This was very useful.
Simran94:

Use backuptrans, I have used it before. I sent a link. Check it out

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by somethinggood(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
please house, I need complete screen for Gionee m3 mini. anyone having can quote me with price and location .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Garphar(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please I need to track a lost phone
Please hlp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=debetmx post=82832788][/quote]
Hello, call or WhatsApp me for the price if you are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
SamgoldBaba:

Since I bought it ni o
Have you performed factory reset?

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.