Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350408 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Andy6062(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tecno phones self
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tezcatlipoca(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Barthley:
hope you've returned the phone to d owner..
Please respect yourself, this is my phone and was never stolen, never was a thief like you. I repeat, respect yourself! Anyone can forget his/her password, so please stop fooling around. Thanks for your reply, Bye
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kayone6237(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
How can I have Google playstore working on my Gionee m6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kayone6237(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
How can I have Google playstore working on my Gionee mw6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
If you are in Lagos and you need a swift solution to your mobile phone problems... kindly contact me on 07033185680 for both whatsapp and calls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2019
Tezcatlipoca:

Please respect yourself, this is my phone and was never stolen, never was a thief like you. I repeat, respect yourself! Anyone can forget his/her password, so please stop fooling around. Thanks for your reply, Bye

Cool story sir

If you forgot it there are ways you can get it back.

Return the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iammiracle1(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Sometimes repairing a phone can feel to expensive, I rather just but a new one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tezcatlipoca(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Jung:

Cool story sir

If you forgot it there are ways you can get it back.

Return the phone.
You’re making no sense... Bye
You won’t be talking to me this way if you do know who I am.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Predstan: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tezcatlipoca:

You can reset password if you forgot it nah
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NigerianMan: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please I need iphone 6s plus back camera in Abuja. Mine really need replacement. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
NigerianMan:
Please I need iphone 6s plus back camera in Abuja. Mine really need replacement. Thanks.
I have available and the price is 5k but am in Lagos but I can waybill it to you over there. If you are ready chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NigerianMan: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Repairguru:
I have available and the price is 5k but am in Lagos but I can waybill it to you over there. If you are ready chat me up on WhatsApp

I will chat you up Soon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tezcatlipoca:

You’re making no sense... Bye
You won’t be talking to me this way if you do know who I am.

Whatever you are is in your own pocket. I dont give a farthing to know you.

Big personality wey forget common six code for iPhone.

As you have sense, remember the code nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Durchmann(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2019
I have an iPhone 7 with Audio IC issue.

Anyone around who can fix it?
Price too?

Location is Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Durchmann:
I have an iPhone 7 with Audio IC issue.

Anyone around who can fix it?
Price too?

Location is Lagos.
I can fix it my location is ikorodu you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Durchmann(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Repairguru:
I can fix it my location is ikorodu you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

My location is Okota.
That's far from Ikorodu.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuelkingz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Good evening
I just switched from andriod to an iphone> can someone recommend an app I can use to download movies especially my series as I noticed this feature isn't available for the iPhone.Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Playa01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Redmi Note 7 touchpad needed asap?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Playa01:
Redmi Note 7 touchpad needed asap?
rwdmi note 7 doesn't have touch pad but complete screen. I have it available you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
pls can someone helpme out. Each time i put on my data my phone goes off. pls i nee help

semid4lyf and others
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Robinrul(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Someone shud pls help me out.
I changed my memory card to my phone's internal memory. Now the screen is blured and its not available at the market for now. I really need to use the memory card in another phone but its showing "format memory", pls how should i change back the setting cuz i can't loose whats in the card
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2019
I have an iPhone 7 with network issue... it has never been opened before... I want to sell it out like that... contact me if you are interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2019
ebab:
I have an iPhone 7+ with network issue... it has never been opened before... I want to sell it out like that... contact me if you are interested
chat Mr up on WhatsApp 08082409934 . am interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Limitededition10: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Repairguru:
the screen is 8k and the body is 1500
how much for Samsung J5 pro screen bro.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
how much for Samsung J5 pro screen bro.
the price is 13k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
samuelkingz:
Good evening
I just switched from andriod to an iphone> can someone recommend an app I can use to download movies especially my series as I noticed this feature isn't available for the iPhone.Thank you.

I use puffin browser.. go to your favorite sites and download your movies.
Unfortunate thing though is they will stop iOS support soon, don't know when but it would have been last October but they allowed more time for their premium users to transition (or something like that)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adekzy: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Repairguru:
rwdmi note 7 doesn't have touch pad but complete screen. I have it available you can chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

Can you fix a Gionee A1 screen and Battery. What is the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeybhayour(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Engineers in the house, is there a way to bypass google account login from a restored phone without using network or formally logged in account cause someone just dashed me d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2019
adekzy:

Can you fix a Gionee A1 screen and Battery. What is the cost?
yes and the screen is available the screen is 10k while the battery is 4k chat me up on WhatsApp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
repairpalng:
Get your Samsung Screens from us at best market prices: 08137013426

On ground:
Galaxy S6 Edge: 27K
Galaxy S7: 33K
Galaxy S8 (without frame): 45K
Galaxy S8 (with frame): 48K
Galaxy S8+ Plus (with frame): 58K
Galaxy A10: 15K

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Newbie5050: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
iammiracle1:
Sometimes repairing a phone can feel to expensive, I rather just but a new one

They say man who dey beneath ocean don't know that the sun is shining
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barmzy(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2019
I need Tecno l8+ screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.