Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,983 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1371333 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by layrayson(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
please i need an engineer to help me repair my bricked tecno n3 it keep hanging on tecno n3 logo after i used font installer..i stay @ iyanaipaja/ikotun
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stanliwise(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2013
donsoronzo: I jst got an iphone 4s,bt d battery drains quickly.Even 2 my greatest surprise wen switched off my fone wen d battery was 60% at night bt wen i woke up in d morning it has gone flat,it could nt cum up nt untill i plugged it 2 light.D fone is always hot weneva i'm browsin nd d battery drained quickly.I'm nt 2 sure if it's d battery or d panel because wen i returned it d guy he said he will get another battery,bt he later called me dat though he has changed d battery bt d fone is always hot if he's browsin .I need someone 2 help me out here i will really appreciate dis forum advice in gettin out of dis mess.
this is a big case but are you sure that there is no app running on the background. All it either the phone have fault with the panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donsoronzo: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2013
This is nt about app running at d background because my pqevious iphone does nt react dis way
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stanliwise(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2013
donsoronzo: This is nt about app running at d background because my pqevious iphone does nt react dis way
This problem needs to be treated physically.
I advise u to go to a [trusted] engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Finestlex(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2013
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Hi NL, I use to have WhatsApp on my Nokia asha 200 and I got the cheat on Nairaland cos my phone is a double sim phone. please how can I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia asha 200?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ponlear(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2013
Hi NL's please who can jailbreak my iphone 3gs 4me? How much will it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wolejohnson: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nokia 6500s locked to Tmobile.plz I want to unlock. The imei 353077027766840
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sampaio6(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls, help! I got htc HD7 and i cnt download any application and cnt stream online. I try to update it wit my laptop but telling me error occurred. I need nairaland help or shuld i return d phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
layrayson: please i need an engineer to help me repair my bricked tecno n3 it keep hanging on tecno n3 logo after i used font installer..i stay @ iyanaipaja/ikotun
boot to recovery & wipe it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Finestlex: Hi NL, I use to have WhatsApp on my Nokia asha 200 and I got the cheat on Nairaland cos my phone is a double sim phone. please how can I reinstall WhatsApp on my Nokia asha 200?
copy out the whatsapp folder from a Nokia asha & paste in your's
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello, my htc sensation xe just slipped for d 1st tym nd it's screen is cracked, where can i get it fixed, (m in delta btw)and how much will d fixing cost me...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2013
jimmy4x: Hello, my htc sensation xe just slipped for d 1st tym nd it's screen is cracked, where can i get it fixed, (m in delta btw)and how much will d fixing cost me...?
in Delta ? I don't know
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dridowu: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
dridowu: Good day all, pls how can i unlock my microsd memory card ? my microsd memory card require password before it can open, which i dont use before
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
dridowu: [/quote]
dridowu:
hello bro, pls my memory card is requesting for password be4 i can access it, which i dont know, pls help me out ?
[quote author=dridowu]
it's as good as gone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godwin978(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
hollo my phone always got hang whenever am browsin until i switched d phone off an on it again it amost hapen more dan 3tims a day wht shld i do?help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Godwin978: hollo my phone always got hang whenever am browsin until i switched d phone off an on it again it amost hapen more dan 3tims a day wht shld i do?help me pls
do you have enough free space on phone & memory card ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by falansa: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls am having a little problem with my nokia c3 (qwerty keyboard), it will just be displaying sim card registrattion fail every time maybe about 4times in a minute so i pratically can browse on it coz of this problem... Pls what can i do to it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godwin978(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2013
i taut i,m d only one dat ve been experincing dis ....it always hapen to me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
ponlear: Hi NL's please who can jailbreak my iphone 3gs 4me? How much will it cost me?
What's the version on the iphone 3gs?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Onuels: Pls help my torch 3 goes off after about 1minute of starting up. I had it flashed and changed the battry but. It still samem please help me somebody.

the boting ic have problem need to be change
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
dragnet:
boot to recovery & wipe it

d phone need to be flash with software u can contact me 4 it whatapp or call i work in obalende 08033306095/08092764805
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
ponlear: Hi NL's please who can jailbreak my iphone 3gs 4me? How much will it cost me?
i can do it what network d phone lock to what version er u using on it contact me 08033306095
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
i can do it what network d phone lock to what version er u using on it contact me 08033306095
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bolutic(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
wole_johnson: Nokia 6500s locked to Tmobile.plz I want to unlock. The imei 353077027766840

u need to bring d phone to unlocking shop 4 unlocking physical cannot be unlock with imei
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LOHCONSULTS(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
bold 9900 motherboard needed urgently......................
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olu4life(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good day peeps. Need ur help guys. I just got a tecno phantom A+. After purchase it got charged to 92%,then I mistakenly switchd it on. Later it got fully charged. but I noticed that my batt doesnt last compared to my friends'.
I was advised to exhaust the battery to 0% then recharge again. pls guys will it work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2013
olu4life: Good day peeps. Need ur help guys. I just got a tecno phantom A+. After purchase it got charged to 92%,then I mistakenly switchd it on. Later it got fully charged. but I noticed that my batt doesnt last compared to my friends'.
I was advised to exhaust the battery to 0% then recharge again. pls guys will it work?
do it 5 times.... it works most times
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by densil(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls hw do i root my tecno n3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please help. How can I root my Techno M3 and also download MIDP java emulator for android.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Natural1986(m): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2013
Please, I subscribed to airtel BIS and got 2gb but I have not been able to use it to browse on my Techno P3, it only works with WhatsApp! I have even changed d APN to blackberry. net without success. what do I do? please I need your help urgently. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1224) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.