Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350514 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
yeman1:

I'm not even selling again. I wanna buy motherboard and place my screen on it but I don't know if the screen work on any galaxy note 5'' mine is Korea model
It's should work with most models except US spec
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nathp9(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
guys pls how much ca n i fix my leagoo t5 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Opperwezen:
Please any engineers in here I advise, while trying to retrieve a sim stuck in my galaxy note 9 I accidentally brpmy LCD flex cable( worstmistake of my life sad
What I need advice on is
1. Can broken LCD flex cables be repaired
2. Can I buy a cheap or broken display that I can manage for now, as per se new screen na like Gold to me
if you can bring the phone to my office I will see what I can do about it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nathp9:
guys pls how much ca
n i fix my leagoo t5 screen
it's available but the price is 15k. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lanniox:
Please who know cost for screen replacement Nokia 4.2
It's 12k, contact me on 080.38.294998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sirventor01(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please anyone with a fairly used iPhone 6s screen. And also how much would it cost to repair its charging I.c
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's should work with most models except US spec
Someone quoted me that I can work on any variants
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chykekelly(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2020
Good morning house. What would it cost me to replace my Samsung Galaxy s7 screen with a genuine amoled screen. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kindkingsley: 6:57am On May 01, 2020
Pls what is the cost of the screen and body case of Samsung J6+ ..Any reliable tech in Delta State?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2020
Gjackzy:
Please how much will it cost me to permanently unlock my iPhone XR ( T Mobile carrier unlock) to use any SIM card and how much is chip unlock
to chip the phone should not cost more than 5k,that was the last one I did before the lockdown but to unlock it,we need to check if there is any billing on that phone and that will determine the cost of unlocking.you can send me the IMEI and I will check for the cost for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2020
yeman1:

I'm not even selling again. I wanna buy motherboard and place my screen on it but I don't know if the screen work on any galaxy note 5'' mine is Korea model
you might need to change the screen frame before it can fit in to some boards.i advice you sell it if you can get between 20 and 25k,you add 15k to it and get a UK used note5.the last one I bought recently was 40k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2020
Sirventor01:
Please anyone with a fairly used iPhone 6s screen. And also how much would it cost to repair its charging I.c
it's available and also the charging ic will cost you 4k . Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2020
chykekelly:
Good morning house. What would it cost me to replace my Samsung Galaxy s7 screen with a genuine amoled screen. Thanks.
it's available at 33k. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2020
If you have a verizon,cricket,tracfone locked iPhone, there is a solution on how to get it unlocked.

Other carrier is also inclusive but they re temporary
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:51am On May 01, 2020
chykekelly:
It's 32k, contact me on 080.38.294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Quaddafi29: 10:06am On May 01, 2020
I have two Apple Ipad tablets - Ipad 2 and Ipad 3. I have had both for over 6 years. I have not had any issue with the Ipad 2 apart from difficulty in updating the IOS due to no reliable wifi network but the Ipad 3 has proven difficult . I have imputed the email address I believe i used for it but it still remains locked. I have tried reaching Apple company but that has been futile. The Ipad 3 contains pictires of my daughter when growing up and I really cherish and need them. Please , how can I unlock this tablet. No insults please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by caprahost: 12:01pm On May 01, 2020
Looking for Best Motherboard for i7 8700k in 2020 or are you wondering what is BEST MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBLE WITH I7 8700K, Read our honest reviews.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
lumide533:
If you have a verizon,cricket,tracfone locked iPhone, there is a solution on how to get it unlocked.

Other carrier is also inclusive but they re temporary
temporary in what sense,do u mean worldwide unlock?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2020
Sirventor01:
how did you conclude that your charging I.c is bad?...well,visit us at plum communication Ltd for your apple phones solutions.in our office the average cost of repair for your phone is about 12k(screen inclusive).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
Opperwezen:
Please any engineers in here I advise, while trying to retrieve a sim stuck in my galaxy note 9 I accidentally brpmy LCD flex cable( worstmistake of my life sad
What I need advice on is
1. Can broken LCD flex cables be repaired
2. Can I buy a cheap or broken display that I can manage for now, as per se new screen na like Gold to me
you are in for a new screen no doubt if the flex is broken,there is no other way to go.you can get a cracked screen that’s manageable for now anyway.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adusco(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2020
Please my Note 5 stylus doesn't display incoming calls until the call drops. What could be the problem please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abmendozer(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
abmendozer:
Hi guys!
My iPhone7 initially had a charging ic issue but I kept on managing it. Not until few days ago, while charging and using the phone at the same time, the phone just went off and since then it has refused to come up. Could it be the charging ic has gone bad totally or what could be the issue?
@ Lanretoye is this something I can get fixed in a day in your office?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2020
abmendozer:

@ Lanretoye is this something I can get fixed in a day in your office?
sure,you should get it in less than 2hrs,just come to plum communication Ltd...I will implore you to come back and share your experience with us.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennykg(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2020
how much for a tecno l8 plus screen ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OfficialZamy(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2020
Please how much is Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 screen?

How much is it sold?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mayorwer: 9:33am On May 02, 2020
Hello, I forgot my password for my Huawei mobile wifi and I have pressed the reset button several times, it's not working. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2020
kennykg:
how much for a tecno l8 plus screen ?
I have a follow come that the board isn't working. I can sell it for you at 7k.chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2020
OfficialZamy:
Please how much is Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 screen?

How much is it sold?
the screen is 25k. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dheveed(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2020
hello guys, itel doesn't hav font changer in phone settings..... Pls how do I add fonts to itel p33 plus.? I'm tired of this phone default font
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toyobillz(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2020
Hi everyone
Pls i tired using another sim with my sim chip on an iphone but it not working expect for the first sim. Anyone knows why??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ClayT(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2020
Engineers and phone accessories dealers in the house, who has the 4K HDMI USB TYPE C ADAPTER for sale? It is needed urgently

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
Multipurpose laptop stand, it also comes with two cooling fans for ur laptop... call or whatsapp for orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.