Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1364410 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unitedforever(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2013

Hello, Engrs,
My sis has a problem with her fone [ Nokia 205 ] and I think it's Virus..

So I was wondering...can this fone be flashed ? And How ?

It doesn't have a Usb port to connect it to a p.c

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by parfaitd(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning engineers. pls I have an Lg P500 and memory slot is dead, so noway for me to take pics, donload stuff etc. so please what can I do to save thinks in my phone storage. any help would be appreciate, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LewsTherin: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2013
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 about 3 weeks ago. Last week, the tab fell and the screen smashed. It still works but the smash is too large. I have gone to Samsung's service center but the incompetent people there saythey cannot help. Can you guys help..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArchFreelancer(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
please my tecno B3 is faulty. none of my apps are opening... i've tried hard reset several times. no luck
angry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oshosam(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Good day peeps. I have a Tecno T1 Phone whose Wireless and Bluetooth are no longer working. Its Whatsapp keeps on showing "Date and Time incorrect" each time I launch it. Kindly assist me on what to do and if you can repair it, I will be very much interested and grateful. I believe I can be assisted on this forum. You can reach me on 07062709351.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mirob(f): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls help me, after upgrading my iPhone 4 to IOS 7 I downloaded movies with UC Browser but I can't watch the movies, whenever I opened the downloads that was stored in the UC Browser it closed back. I don't really know what I did wrong.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamskiigii(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2013
hello engineers! the charging ic of my curve 7 is bad hence i cannot charge my bb without a desktop and it is very annoying such that i ve not used d phone in a while. please how much does a panel cost as an engineer suggested i buy another
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unitedforever(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Unitedforever:
Hello, Engrs,
My sis has a problem with her fone [ Nokia asha 205 ] and I think it's Virus..

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kofoshi011(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2013
WHAT CAN I DO IF MY ITEL ANDRIOD IS ALWAYS SAYING PHONE STORAGE SPACE IS GOING LOW. PLEASE REMOVE SOME DATA TO ENSURE THE STABILITY OF THE PHONE.....PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM AM HAVING OVER 2 WEEKS NOW
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Unitedforever:
Hello, Engrs,
My sis has a problem with her fone [ Nokia 205 ] and I think it's Virus..

Thanks.
it can be flashed with a different type of cable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ifeayo40: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
please my phone is faulty and i want to get it repaired but i couldn't get an expert engineer..
phone model: Sony Ericsson cyber shot k81oi...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unitedforever(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
dragnet:
it can be flashed with a different type of cable

Thank you sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Midegee(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mide_gee:
yeah ikeja, or do yu av any better place in mind
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
parfaitd: Good morning engineers. pls I have an Lg P500 and memory slot is dead, so noway for me to take pics, donload stuff etc. so please what can I do to save thinks in my phone storage. any help would be appreciate, thanks
sorry I don't know of any other way apart from changing your default storage to your phone memory
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
kofoshi011: WHAT CAN I DO IF MY ITEL ANDRIOD IS ALWAYS SAYING PHONE STORAGE SPACE IS GOING LOW. PLEASE REMOVE SOME DATA TO ENSURE THE STABILITY OF THE PHONE.....PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM AM HAVING OVER 2 WEEKS NOW
you need to partition your card & use link2sd to move apps. ask for help in any of the tecno threads.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
iamskiigii: hello engineers! the charging ic of my curve 7 is bad hence i cannot charge my bb without a desktop and it is very annoying such that i ve not used d phone in a while. please how much does a panel cost as an engineer suggested i buy another
you can't get a panel to buy. meanwhile how did the supposed charging ic get spoilt ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamskiigii(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
dragnet:
you can't get a panel to buy. meanwhile how did the supposed charging ic get spoilt ?
my charger had problem"internal cutting" thereby allowing my charger 2 shock but it had problem later wen usin anoda charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
mirob: Pls help me, after upgrading my iPhone 4 to IOS 7 I downloaded movies with UC Browser but I can't watch the movies, whenever I opened the downloads that was stored in the UC Browser it closed back. I don't really know what I did wrong.
please lodge your complaint in the iPhone thread.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
LewsTherin: I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 about 3 weeks ago. Last week, the tab fell and the screen smashed. It still works but the smash is too large. I have gone to Samsung's service center but the incompetent people there saythey cannot help. Can you guys help..
what cracked?...the LCD or the touch ui?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Arch-Freelancer:
please my tecno B3 is faulty. none of my apps are opening... i've tried hard reset several times. no luck
angry
did you boot to recovery and wipe ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by LewsTherin: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
dragnet:
what cracked?...the LCD or the touch ui?

Touch UI as screen still works
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oshosam: Good day peeps. I have a Tecno T1 Phone whose Wireless and Bluetooth are no longer working. Its Whatsapp keeps on showing "Date and Time incorrect" each time I launch it. Kindly assist me on what to do and if you can repair it, I will be very much interested and grateful. I believe I can be assisted on this forum. You can reach me on 07062709351.
I believe the problem it isn't hardware related. si you may want to wipe it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdol262(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
please help! how can I root my galaxy young pro to version four?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
dragnet:
did you boot to recovery and wipe ?

Yes, SEVERAL times, more times than I can count!!! If I try to open any app asides (Opera minaret and facebook) it will. force close automatically, my Gmail won't open, SO I cannot use play store! HELP!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolaabexyo(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Hee!! Need help quickly pls, my nokia n86 8mp is avin a problem wch is the option nd back buttons ar no more functioning!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2013
LewsTherin:

Touch UI as screen still works
then it has to be replaced but I'm not sure you can get it locally. Samsung care centers should have been your best bet or you could place an order from eBay.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Arch-Freelancer:

Yes, SEVERAL times, more times than I can count!!! If I try to open any app asides (Opera minaret and facebook) it will. force close automatically, my Gmail won't open, SO I cannot use play store! HELP!
then you may have to boot another rom. visit tecno care.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2013
abiolaabexyo: Hee!! Need help quickly pls, my nokia n86 8mp is avin a problem wch is the option nd back buttons ar no more functioning!!
visit a tech. the upper keyboard PCB might be replaced.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolaabexyo(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls where can i find 1?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abiolaabexyo(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Any nokia care at begger?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArchFreelancer(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
dragnet:
then you may have to boot another rom. visit tecno care.

Please, Elucidate. boot another rom how? I dunno where any Tecno care is in my locality, plus my phone is Rooted. void warranty. is there no other way? can't Flashing do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.