Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349222 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 7:13am On May 16, 2020
Chat me up on whatsapp. Might have something not too expensive for you
Hormor14:
Pls how much does it cost to replace Samsung S10 plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 7:14am On May 16, 2020
Used iPhone 6 64gb for sale. Chat or call 08161926496
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2020
D328babe:
Please I need an screen fix for a Huawei Y9s.

Thank you
its available. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2020
hailay01:
Engineers in the house, Pls how much will it cost to change the mouthpiece of my Samsung Galaxy J3pro?
3k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2020
revcompaty:
Good evening honorable Engineers in the house, what is the cost of changing complete screen for a Samsung galaxy A50? Mine went totally blank

Cc: Repairguru
Chuksvoice

Follow come at cheap price dey
Holla @ 08133077936(call/WhatsApp)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2020
Hi guys

Please I'm in need of an essential ph1 screen.
Anyone that's good should please hit my siggy.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardeybhayour(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2020
Hello engineer's in the house, Abeg I need infinix hot 4 Lite working complete panel asap please, the one I am using now no longer charge it's battery if phone is powered on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
San2ski:
Somebody pls help. My phone Tecno Camon 11pro fall and now it has an ink thing gradually covering the screen. From a dot last 4 days to a smear the size of 3 thumb nails today. Is there any home remedy before it finally covers the whole screen. If not, kindly give me a rough estimate for it's repair. Bless you
You need to change the screen, you can chat me up on 080.38.294998 for more details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:37pm On May 16, 2020
D328babe:
Please I need an screen fix for a Huawei Y9s.

Thank you
Contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viktorluiz(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2020
Hello.... pls my tecno wx3 pro battery is weak.... can it be changed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chqakinns(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
Goodevening.I must commend you for the nice job you are doing here.Pls how much will panel of Samsung Note4 cost me?Waiting your quick response.Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teebozz: 8:17pm On May 16, 2020
Hello Engineers
A Blackberry Priv phone fell with some crack.
Some parts of the screen from the middle down does not touch.
What is the cost of fixing it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2020
viktorluiz:
its 3k . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yeman1(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2020
photogenic007:
Is it still available, message me please

SOLD
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by giftometre: 9:51pm On May 16, 2020
Would using a Third party font app brick my device?

I'm using Tecno Camon 15 and it is unrooted. I am not satisfied with fonts the phone came with. I intend to download either iFont or HiFont app to use.

Phone gurus in the house, if I apply font via any of the app above, will it brick my phone? Please help, thanks.

PS: I have tried copying the fonts (.tff) from cache folder in iFont into the default font folder for my device, it is still listing those fonts. The default font app in Tecno Camon 15 is 'Magic Font'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viktorluiz(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
Repairguru:
its 3k . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
You know the battery is non-removable that's why I asked?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbengakolade1(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2020
viktorluiz:
I have the battery brand new and last longer
Price 4k last..
Contact me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 2:07am On May 17, 2020
iamharkinwaley:
Good pm Tech Gurus,

I was given an IPhone 6x as gift, unfortunately It was written on the screen IPhone is disabled connect to ITunes

So I browse goggle, Goggle made me understand I will have to connect to an icloud in a system and so on. I went to my engineer thinking he will do that for me but he said there is nothing to do except flash the phone . I have flashed phones in the past and its a bad decision because it seems there life span is shorten when you do. Please I need your advice, should I go ahead with flash or I patiently calm till I see an icloud user ?

I will appreciate good contributions, please tell me what to do.
the only way to go,connect to itunes on PC then restore.works perfectly with no harm.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olukiesy(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2020
Watch this video
Please Subscribe to support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpXLI_82G5c
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2020
viktorluiz:

You know the battery is non-removable that's why I asked?
wx3 is removeable mash be you don’t know the model of the phone you Are talking about
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viktorluiz(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2020
Repairguru:
wx3 is removeable mash be you don’t know the model of the phone you Are talking about
Wx3 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Afonanno: 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
Pls my tecno t605 dose not want to open facebook again pls tell me what should i do pls i dont want to missed the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by philip0906(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
@ Repairguru, chuksvoice & other engineers in the house

I have a LG v30+ phone I have been using for over 4 months without any issues (phone has never dropped from my hand). Phone just restarted and shows "service disabled" and since then I have not been able to use any sim or even wifi. I have tried everything I have read online but nothing works as it shows "service disabled".

This is over 1 month plus now. Any idea what the issue might be?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
teebozz:
Hello Engineers
A Blackberry Priv phone fell with some crack.
Some parts of the screen from the middle down does not touch.
What is the cost of fixing it?
Contact me on 080.38.294998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:56pm On May 17, 2020
philip0906:

I have a LG v30+ phone I have been using for over 4 months without any issues (phone has never dropped from my hand). Phone just restarted and shows "service disabled" and since then I have not been able to use any sim or even wifi. I have tried everything I have read online but nothing works as it shows "service disabled".v

This is a problem that seems to be common with LG phones. If you have a little knowledge on software, you can download quickshortcutmaker to correct the anomaly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by philip0906(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
chuksvoice:

This is a problem that seems to be common with LG phones. If you have a little knowledge on software, you can download quickshortcutmaker to correct the anomaly
Thanks for the feedback. I tried that but it didn't work.

Any other recommendations? Plus the phone is not a rooted phone too.

Plus I noticed, the IMEI is missing. I figured out that's the reason why.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardcore007: 1:17am On May 18, 2020
IPhone.

My iPhone 6 is chip unlocked . I got it as a gift. And unlocked with chip in Lagos. I've been using it since 2018 with no issues.

I'm expecting iPhone 11 pro max locked (AT&T) .

Now can I switch the same chip from my iPhone6 for the 11 pro max

Will it work that way or should i tell the giver not to send it because it won't work

Gurus in the house pls help a brother out, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by visita: 6:38am On May 18, 2020
It depends on the type of chip and version. My advise is that when you get the pro max get the latest chip version (which I sell) to use with it. It won't cost you much at all and the chip is very stable, I mean 100 percent. You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more details.
hardcore007:
IPhone.

My iPhone 6 is chip unlocked . I got it as a gift. And unlocked with chip in Lagos. I've been using it since 2018 with no issues.

I'm expecting iPhone 11 pro max unlocked (AT&T) .

Will it work that way or should i tell the giver not to send it because it won't work

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2020
philip0906:

I have a LG v30+ phone I have been using for over 4 months without any issues (phone has never dropped from my hand). Phone just restarted and shows "service disabled" and since then I have not been able to use any sim or even wifi. I have tried everything I have read online but nothing works as it shows "service disabled".lg phone are not gadgets people should buy

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mendy31: 7:15am On May 18, 2020
hardcore007:
IPhone.

I'm expecting iPhone 11 pro max unlocked (AT&T) .

Why not just unlock the phone ??

Come to my dm I can help out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by naturepride008(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2020
hh
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Redpanter(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2020
Best price:
Tecno camon 15 4gb 64gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.