Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357248 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please who has a good Lenovo 708 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by infolekan(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening Gurus....
My iPhone X screen got broken and the lower part of the screen no longer responds to touch.
Please how much would it cost to change the screen and is advisable to change it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
kk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2020
infolekan:
Good evening Gurus....
My iPhone X screen got broken and the lower part of the screen no longer responds to touch.
Please how much would it cost to change the screen and is advisable to change it?
Yes, you need to change it since the lower part is not touching again. The follow come screen is 78k, while the normal replacement screen is 40k. Contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get it fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuelkingz(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls guys. I just got a redmi note 8 and noticed that the WhatsApp video call quality is not good. So blurry and dark. How can I solve this pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2020
infolekan:
Good evening Gurus....
you have no option but to change it. I have it available in stock.chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
I urgently need LG-VK 810 screen,

If you have it pls you can whatapp me: 08132285233

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2020
tunddy:
I urgently need LG-VK 810 screen,

If you have it pls you can whatapp me: 08132285233
If you are willing to pay 28k, you can contact me so I can make effort to get it for you. The screen is almost non-available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Lolzz bro....how much did i now bought the phone ?
chuksvoice:

If you are willing to pay 28k, you can contact me so I can make effort to get it for you. The screen is almost non-available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2020
OK
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunday172(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Chat me Me up on whatapps for any kind of phone solution ,we work mainly on panels

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuelkingz(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2020
tunddy:
Lolzz bro....how much did i now bought the phone ?
How much do you want to pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
samuelkingz:
Pls house, I need help.. got a redmi note 8. But when I try to make video calls on whatsapp , the video is blurry and quality low. Pls what can I do to change this.. is there an app I could use to help this situation cos I'm always on video meetings regularly.
Most cases it's a network issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunddy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
chat me up on whatapp let us talk 08132285233
chuksvoice:

How much do you want to pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Christty(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
My people in the house, I really and seriously need your help. My phone fell inside water and immediately I removed it and later it restored itself to factory reset and I have some important documents and screen shot files which I really need and very very important. I don't know what to do to retrieve or recover the documents from my phone. I will appreciate if anybody can help out on how to retrieve it thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Christty:
My people in the house, I really and seriously need your help. My phone fell inside water and immediately I removed it and later it restored itself to factory reset and I have some important documents and screen shot files which I really need and very very important. I don't know what to do to retrieve or recover the documents from my phone. I will appreciate if anybody can help out on how to retrieve it thanks.
call me fast 08122736454 I can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DannyJ19(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello y'all,

pls my hot7 refused to charge above 3%.

What should be done??

Bcus I intend to change the battery, don't know if the issue would still persist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
DannyJ19:
Hello y'all,

What should be done??

Bcus I intend to change the battery, don't know if the issue would still persist.
it's definitely the battery.Change it.and please do you know where I can get a good Lenovo 708 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saintsylve(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello All,

My redmi note 8, felled into water and has since not been displaying but its charging and also calls are entering. Does anyone has the screen here in Nigeria as I was told its the screen while some says it may come up after some time

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
saintsylve:
Hello All,

My redmi note 8, felled into water and has since not been displaying but its charging and also calls are entering. Does anyone has the screen here in Nigeria as I was told its the screen while some says it may come up after some time

Thanks
i also had a fault like that but I put the phone in rice and it started working perfectly,but the bad part is that the rice will look discusting and wet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saintsylve(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Michael390:

i also had a fault like that but I put the phone in rice and it started working perfectly,but the bad part is that the rice will look discusting and wet

Thanks bro, but right now it seems all dried up. A week plus now. Can I still put it on the rice?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
saintsylve:
Hello All,

Thanks
The water has damaged the screen, hence it needs to be replaced. Contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saintsylve(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
chuksvoice:

The water has damaged the screen, hence it needs to be replaced. Contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get a replacement

Seen. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
DannyJ19:
Hello y'all,

What should be done??

It charging port problem, I would advice you change the charging board or subboard first, but if problem persists then the problem is from the charging i.c
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kiarra(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2020
I need a phone engineer to fix an infinix x606 screen, around Ajao Estate. Home service
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Peacefuluz(f): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Brand new Xiaomi Redmi 6 going for a cheap price
Price: 40k (slightly negotiable)
Whatsapp only: 08028327045

Reason for selling: its a gift but i use an iphone

Still available

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kennykg(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2020
hello
anyone with tecno l8 plus working panel ? state price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
kiarra:
I need a phone engineer to fix an infinix x606 screen, around Ajao Estate. Home service
It's 14k, contact me on 080.38294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
saintsylve:

Thanks bro, but right now it seems all dried up. A week plus now. Can I still put it on the rice?
it's to late I did mine before the day ended and i put it there for 2 days and it worked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habeebulah1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hello house,
I have 2 iphone 6 whose cameras are not working, front and back are not working will just be showing blank.
One of the the back is still working perfectly just the front alone remains.
Pls does anyone has solutions, I’ve changed the camera is still doing same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Christty(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Michael390:

call me fast 08122736454 I can help
Can't we talk on WhatsApp I have been trying to call but not reach able

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: waxxydude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.