Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344977 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2020
liljboy10:
Help! My iphone camera lens screen just cracked.Please I need it fixed.Please I need an engineer who can fix it and a price quote.
i can fix it for you chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2020
toyobillz:
Hi everyone

Please, Is Samsung s6 battery replaceable??...if yes, how much will it cost to replace it.
4k only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoolababs(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2020
chuksvoice:

How to Fix the “Screen Overlay Detected” Error on Android
Open Settings > Apps.
Tap the Gear icon on the top right of the Settings page.
Scroll down and tap “Special Access”
Tap “Draw over other apps” and toggle apps in the list.
Thanks bro. I have gone through this process several times but not successful, I have restored factory setting too still the same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2Ways(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2020
please where can I get a panel for Coolpad 8737 ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2020
omoolababs:

Thanks bro. I have gone through this process several times but not successful, I have restored factory setting too still the same thing
You need to flash the phone then
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Good morning House,
Please any idea on how much it will cost to replace Lg G6 battery?

Or

What could be the reason phone keeps rebooting once battery drops below 60% or phone goes dead and will need soft reset once the display goes off?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebubeslym(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
ebab:
Make I reason you 7k baba, the phone specs low
10k is the least I can go..... Phone is so clean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
The spec is low.. and I’m getting it for my last born

Ebubeslym:

10k is the least I can go..... Phone is so clean
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ebubeslym(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
ebab:
The spec is low.. and I’m getting it for my last born

You can go get her an itel

Thanks all the same for the interest.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taylormed2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please how much for fero mega screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
revcompaty:
Good morning House,

Or

What could be the reason phone keeps rebooting once battery drops below 60% or phone goes dead and will need soft reset once the display goes off?
It's most likely a battery problem, contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dreaizy(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Can you please recommend a good charger for Camon 12. Nepa light spoilt my original charger, since then, every charger I bought is rubbish.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adanny01(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2020
I have serious ghost touch on my Xiaomi MI 5. Sometimes the screen Will freeze of if the ghost touch becomes too much, just locking and unlocking the screen helps. If I place the phone flat on its back, It will be usable. Sometimes i can't answer a simple call.

I have removed the screen guard 4 months ago when it started like a dead spot on the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
revcompaty:
Good morning House,

Or

the battery is available at rate of 5k . Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello

I'm at ikeja now
I want to change the screen of my samsung s6
How much and who can help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godfrey858(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Infinxi note 5 the normal one how much for the screen mine fell and screen didn't show again
ideas pls on the price of the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
I need a dead but working infinix note 4 pro screen, it is very urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by showietee: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Pls who sells iPhone screen here, I need for iPhone 6 plus.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
showietee:
Pls who sells iPhone screen here, I need for iPhone 6 plus.
the screen is available . Chat me up in WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Godfrey858:
Infinxi note 5 the normal one
how much for the screen
mine fell and screen didn't show again

ideas pls on the price of the screen
it’s available at the rate of 8k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
MrReeseG:
Hello

I'm at ikeja now
I have the screen available. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
MrReeseG:
Hello

I'm at ikeja now
If you were not able to fix it today, check tomorrow and call me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
adanny01:
I have serious ghost touch on my Xiaomi MI 5. Sometimes the screen Will freeze of if the ghost touch becomes too much, just locking and unlocking the screen helps. If I place the phone flat on its back, It will be usable. Sometimes i can't answer a simple call.

I have removed the screen guard 4 months ago when it started like a dead spot on the screen.
Bring the phone to my place at Ikeja for fixing, contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
dreaizy:
Can you please recommend a good charger for Camon 12. Nepa light spoilt my original charger, since then, every charger I bought is rubbish.
Just get any of the oraimo or new age chargers it would serve you fine or if you have more cash you can buy a baseus charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adanny01(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
chuksvoice:

Bring the phone to my place at Ikeja for fixing, contact me on 080.3829.4998

I am not in LA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyiluck: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hello house, i bought a used lg phone(at&t). Seller said its unlocked but i tried insertin my sim nd it showed me to put 'sim network unlocked pin' nd i tried 10x nd it permanently locked. Any help to network unlock it will b apperciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by archbishop007(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2020
my fellow engineers in the house pls Im in need of s8 plus board
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
4gb ram, 128gb rom

In perfect condition.

Location is Lagos but can be waybilled.

Call/WhatsApp 08133077936

DM for pics

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Easychamp: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
My phone fell inside soapy water unknowingly for quite some time, what can be done to it, and is it fixable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Easychamp:
My phone fell inside soapy water unknowingly for quite some time, what can be done to it, and is it fixable?

Lo..

Just find a way to send it to naira Marley...

King of soapy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.