Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346639 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
whocares1:

Iphone 6

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
revcompaty:

Ha! Give me your number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
whocares1:

Ha! Give me your number

Number in signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
whocares1:

Ha! Give me your number
Or drop urs lemme chat you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MariamAlheri: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello,

There's this thing my former infinix phone used to enable me do. It enables more than one user on the phone just like a laptop does.

Who knows how I can activate this same feature on Tecno Spark?

Or is this feature exclusive to infinix alone?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
chuksvoice:
I've replied you
can't see any reply I'll get back you later
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
revcompaty:

Or drop urs lemme chat you.

08073095669. I sent you a WhatsApp message already
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
whocares1:

08073095669. I sent you a WhatsApp message already

Acknowledged!!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirbobbyDgreat: 1:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Please help... I entered water with my iPhone X thinking it was water resistant but now the screen has gone blank and unresponsive. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edgarated(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2020
How much will it cost me to change blackberry Q10 screen?...How much is the battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2020
SirbobbyDgreat:
Please help... I entered water with my iPhone X thinking it was water resistant but now the screen has gone blank and unresponsive. Please help
thats bad,there is a level of resistance tho.you need to get an engineer to service the phone before it gets complicated and most likely you may have to get a screen replacement...I’ve sent you a mail
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techreliance(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Samsung A710 sim tray:
Samsung A8001 sim tray::
and Samsung tab 4 sim slot are needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
SirbobbyDgreat:
can you bring it for me and let check it? Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edgarated:
How much will it cost me to change blackberry Q10 screen?...How much is the battery?
the battery is 3k while the screen is 8k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Excellent111:
Help! My Nokia 6.1plus type-c charging port shakes, it seems it's expanded cos i tried other chargers and it's still the same outcome please what can i do, to fix this, will it involve money, how much..... So for the lengthy questions urgent answers and suggestions needed please
I can fix it for you and it will work perfectly. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaboyeh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pls my pixel 3 glass broke...i want to know if it's possible to replace the glass or I'll have to change full screen biko... who can help here pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Excellent111: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
chuksvoice:

It needs replacement, contact me on 080.3829.4998 to get it done
how much and where are you? Urgent answers needed!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abidecdrock(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
iPad mini battery needed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Edgarated(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Repairguru:
the battery is 3k while the screen is 8k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

That's way too expensive man, I can get a fairly used blackberry Q10 at the amount.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Excellent111:
how much and where are you? Urgent answers needed!
It's 4k and I'm at Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abidecdrock:
iPad mini battery needed.
It's 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Speedevs: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
How can I fix infinix Hardware not available in infinix hot5 E Variant

I have tried cleared cache and Clearing app data but not working any Body can fix this please .

Fingerprint stopped working yesterday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Aminu212: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello engineers in the house, Why is it that I keep getting "error failed to open com port" whenever I use a flashtool?
I tried to flash tecno w3 with sp flash tool, I got the same error and also, I tried to flash itel 2160 with mtk flash tool and still the same error.
Any idea is highly welcomed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abidecdrock(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
chuksvoice:

It's 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Testymony437: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please I bought tecno l9 plus since last year but I don't know that it is not original until the day I forget the password I used to lock it, and I have try to flash it with my own method by pressing both volume and power button together bit it does not work, what can I do please, don't let my money waste, please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Aminu212:
Hello engineers in the house, Why is it that I keep getting "error failed to open com port" whenever I use a flashtool?
I tried to flash tecno w3 with sp flash tool, I got the same error and also, I tried to flash itel 2160 with mtk flash tool and still the same error.
Any idea is highly welcomed.

Reload ur drivers. And if u are using windows 10. Manually install either signed or unsigned drivers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
Abidecdrock:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Testymony437:
Please I bought tecno l9 plus since last year but I don't know that it is not original until the day I forget the password I used to lock it, and I have try to flash it with my own method by pressing both volume and power button together bit it does not work, what can I do please, don't let my money waste, please
If you're in Lagos, bring it to my place at Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
olaboyeh:
Pls my pixel 3 glass broke...i want to know if it's possible to replace the glass or I'll have to change full screen biko... who can help here pls
The glass is not available for now, you have to replaced the whole screen, contact me on 080.38294998 to get it done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BARNABASS1: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello everyone.
Infinix Hot 8Pro
My screen recorded videos freezes halfway.
whenever I record using the screen recorder, the videos play for some minutes and then hang while only the voice works.
Need your help.
I downloaded a screen recorder app, the situation is still the same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omobacyprus(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello guys iPhone XS suddenly stopped seeing network, the problem started some weeks ago, atimes the network will just come but it won't pass a bar, WiFi signal reception is always very poor too, my mifi will be beside me and it'll still be a showing a bar on the phone but when I put the the phone beside the mifi it'll show full bar... What can the problem be

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.