Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351238 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Godons1: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
chuksvoice:

I can help you fix it, contact me on 080.3829.4998

How much will it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Godons1:

How much will it cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enabled: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]Clean Samsung s6 for quick sale

32/3gig

Single sim

Ikorodu Lagos

Contact in Signature[/s]

SOLD
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peacy26: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
chuksvoice:
If you can send it to Lagos, I can assist you on it
Ok thanks a million
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prince202020(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please anyone here have "Npower Afrione 2in1 Tab" complete screen and battery, how much for each?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Deeni131: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls how to stop my galary from consuming alot of data.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peacy26: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls who has kimfly screen and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anyone help with a Samsung C5 pro screen just to use for data recovery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jecyangel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good evening house.
I have a serious issue and I need suggestion/solution. I have been using my RN5 for two years now without any issues. But just on Wednesday someone sent me a picture and followed the link on the picture to download the application from play store though it took me to a site first before proceeding to play store.
After the download my phone started hanging that I can't press anything. I have to hard press the power bottom before it could reboot but will still hang when loading my aps.
After a while it stopped coming up at all. I took it to slot at nnewi in Anambra state they tried to power it , the phone will read from 1% to 99.99% and stop. I now asked them to flash it which is my only option but after much trial they couldn't said that they couldn't get the file to flash the phone.
Please if anybody knows how or where I can flash the phone should please assist a sister am in Onitsha in Anambra state.
I can't afford a new phone now so I seriously need my baby back oo. ��

NB it's a global version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jecyangel(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jecyangel:
Good evening house.
I have a serious issue and I need suggestion/solution. I have been using my RN5 for two years now without any issues. But just on Wednesday someone sent me a picture and followed the link on the picture to download the application from play store though it took me to a site first before proceeding to play store.
After the download my phone started hanging that I can't press anything. I have to hard press the power bottom before it could reboot but will still hang when loading my aps.
After a while it stopped coming up at all. I took it to slot at nnewi in Anambra state they tried to power it , the phone will read from 1% to 99.99% and stop. I now asked them to flash it which is my only option but after much trial they couldn't said that they couldn't get the file to flash the phone.
Please if anybody knows how or where I can flash the phone should please assist a sister am in Onitsha in Anambra state.

NB it's a global version

The phone is Xiaomi Redmi note 5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jecyangel:
Good evening house.

NB it's a global version

I have replied you on the xiaomi forum, how do you get the phone to Lagos?

Requires flashing and only authorised mi account user can flash.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gammarays(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2020
I need cheap umidigi A3 pro screen or dead A3 pro with good screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dreaizy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello engrs, please any advise on my Tecno Camon 12?
The charging was slow, so the engineer changed the jam box. Since then, when I connect it to any computer, it only charges. it doesn't display USB options. The engr has tried another jam box and flex, still the same issue. Any advise?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sweet Deals
1. Xiaomi redmi note 3
2/16gb

2. Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus
3/32gb

Both slightly negotiable, neatly used and working flawlessly.

08133077936 call/WhatsApp

Location is Lagos but can be waybilled.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
[sup][/sup]
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
dreaizy:
Hello engrs, please any advise on my Tecno Camon 12?
The charging was slow, so the engineer changed the jam box. Since then, when I connect it to any computer, it only charges. it doesn't display USB options. The engr has tried another jam box and flex, still the same issue. Any advise?
Have you tried another cable?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dreaizy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
chuksvoice:

Have you tried another cable?
Yes, tried multiple cable. it's definitely the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
dreaizy:

Yes, tried multiple cable. it's definitely the phone.
Ok, I guess you'll need to do your file transfer through xender apps to your system or take it to calcare for original parts replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dreaizy(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2020
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dreaizy(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2020
chuksvoice:

Ok, I guess you'll need to do your file transfer through xender apps to your system or take it to calcare for original parts replacement

Ok, thanks. The thing is the engr put back the original jam box (which was working before but charging slowly). Now it also not detected by computer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gammarays(m): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2020
gammarays:
I need cheap umidigi A3 pro screen or dead A3 pro with good screen
Still needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2020
There is this small button phone but still yet android that I saw one day dat captured my heart, I hv forgotten the name
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by basitayoola7: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Hello engrz,bypass Google frp on infinix hot8?
Help please!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
dreaizy:

Ok, thanks. The thing is the engr put back the original jam box (which was working before but charging slowly). Now it also not detected by computer
If it's not detecting the PC, then it means there's a problem with the USB circuit
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
basitayoola7:
Hello engrz,bypass Google frp on infinix hot8?
Help please!!!
Just bring it to my place to get it done, contact me on 080.3828.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
repairpalng:
[sup][/sup]

What about note 5?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluwakayode25(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Touch pad for LG Optimus G please. Screen still presses but not in all areas...

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timibare(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Repairguru:
will do it for you 9k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
how much to repair umidigi a5 pro refusing to power ON....I tink the fault is from the panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
timibare:
how much to repair umidigi a5 pro refusing to power ON....I tink the fault is from the panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by timibare(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Repairguru:
where ur office at
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by basitayoola7: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
chuksvoice:

Just bring it to my place to get it done, contact me on 080.3828.4998

You can't teach me!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
timibare:
where ur office at
Ikorodu. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.