Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342718 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kashif(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2020
I have a Redmi Pro that just started misbehaving last night after almost four years - got stuck in boot cycle. Some days ago, I saw a notification that told me an app could harm my phone, and suggested I disabled it.

Disabled before noticing it was android I disabled. Phone worked well since then until last night when I tried to restart it...

I need the media files inside by any means. cry

Anyone here who can sort it out biko?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cutiedave(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
cutiedave:
my lenovo phone doesent receive signal any more...cant call or send texts...
it displays 'mobile network not available' when trying to make a call...

any solutions?(the sim is perfectly fitted and works fine in other phones)
??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dadamonie150: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
waploger:

Na VIVO u fit buy for dat amount.
is it used and model
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
cutiedave:

??
Take it to a qualified Technician nearby for diagnosis....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 02emrys(m): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please I need infinix hot 5 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pyrex23(m): 2:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2020
dadamonie150:
is it used and model
yes . y23l
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2020
cutiedave:
It was working perfectly before... The issue just started
take it to q software engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2020
cutiedave:
my lenovo phone doesent receive signal any more...cant call or send texts...
it displays 'mobile network not available' when trying to make a call...

any solutions?(the sim is perfectly fitted and works fine in other phones)

have you checked the network cable if it is chopped.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2020
02emrys:
Please I need infinix hot 5 panel
its available at the rate of 8k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Please anyone help me, I just got a new iphonexr and recently it started rebooting by itself, and crashing flashed it a lot of times, same problem... what could be the cause please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Folahanmi19(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
How do i fix this please?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Folahanmi19:
How do i fix this please?
if your phone is not I cloud locked then I can solved it for you. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
ErnieSmallzz:
Please anyone help me, I just got a new iphonexr and recently it started rebooting by itself, and crashing flashed it a lot of times, same problem... what could be the cause please?
its.cost by an hardware problem. Can fix it for you chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by softguy1: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
I don't know what is happening to my Tecno Spark 4, it is no longer charging fast( more than 7hours now still on 10 percent).

Note: I still have my carry come charger with me and I also tried different charger of the same type, that I collected from friends that is using the same spark 4 still all seem abortive.

what is the problem and possible solution please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IamAngelica(f): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please how much will it cost to repair the screen of my Infinix X623??

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
softguy1:
I don't know what is happening to my Tecno Spark 4, it is no longer charging fast( more than 7hours now still on 10 percent).

Note: I still have my carry come charger with me and I also tried different charger of the same type, that I collected from friends that is using the same spark 4 still all seem abortive.

I can fix it for you and it will charge faster. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
softguy1:

change the down board...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by softguy1: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
waploger:

change the down board...
some said it is the charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Guapismo: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please for some reasons, I had to reset my phone to factory settings, please I want to know if it's possible to get my files back,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
softguy1:

some said it is the charging port
Replacing the down board is the best solution for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shigo20(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
how much will infinix hot6 x606 screen cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by softguy1: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
chuksvoice:

Please do you know how much is the down board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by softguy1: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
waploger:

change the down board...

Please do you know how much is the down board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alvin212(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
chuksvoice:

Please, my Nokia x6 is misbehaving

Can't listen to songs on it

The volume increases and decreases randomly

Network very poor

How do I fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.