Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349484 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
My xiaomi phone, redmi note 7 pro just offed by itself when I was playing game and refused to on since then. Or will I say it's on and off repeatedly, but not oning fully. It stops at (redmi powered by xiaomi) and offs again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omawumi17(f): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
I Have infinix hot 4 phone 4 sale, damaged panel 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Infinix Hot 8 screen needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
henrygold100:
My xiaomi phone, redmi note 7 pro just offed by itself when I was playing game and refused to on since then. Or will I say it's on and off repeatedly, but not oning fully. It stops at (redmi powered by xiaomi) and offs again
your phone needs flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
henrygold100:
Did the phone fell down recently?
This could be two faulty reason...
Power flex malfunction or battery issue..
Take it to a qualified Technician nearby for proper checkup..... Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
OJay360:
your phone needs flashing
Not all Phones with such problem request flashing ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
henrygold100:
its a software issue and I can fix it for you chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
revcompaty:
Infinix Hot 8 screen needed
its available at the rate of 12k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omawumi17:
I Have infinix hot 4 phone 4 sale, damaged panel
chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934 if you can take 4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Repairguru:
its available at the rate of 12k. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

How much is camon 12 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2020
francisbarrack:

How much is camon 12 screen
the price is 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omawumi17(f): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Repairguru:
chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934 if you can take 4
where is ur location, i am in ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Did the phone fell down recently?
This could be two faulty reason...
Power flex malfunction or battery issue..
Take it to a qualified Technician nearby for proper checkup..... Thank you
no did not fall down oooo. the power button it's ok, if that's what u mean by power flex. am sure the battery is ok too.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
henrygold100:
no did not fall down oooo. the power button it's ok, if that's what u mean by power flex. am sure the battery is ok too.
Did you take it for repair yet?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omawumi17:

where is ur location, i am in ibadan
am in Lagos if you can send it to me via bus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nosaghae(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pls what is wrong with this tecno camon x and what will it cost to fix it? Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nosaghae:
Pls what is wrong with this tecno camon x and what will it cost to fix it? Thanks
the screen is bad and it will cost you 12k to fix. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by henrygold100: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Did you take it for repair yet?
I never take am, I no even Sabi any better repairer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
henrygold100:
I never take am, I no even Sabi any better repairer.
My contact on my signature... Where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nosaghae:
13k with a perfect job delivery.... The screen don expire be that
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fantome: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Please I have a Google pixel 3xl, the mobile network option greyed out, just shows "no sim, emergency calls only". Anyone willing to help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Good morning. How much is it to replace the screen of an iPhone 7 plus?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
rookidmart:
the price is 12k chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2020
please i need a Gevey chips,for small change
make una help me oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Handsome507(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Please , How do I bypass remote management iPhone 5s ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
rookidmart:
I can fix it for you 10k plus a perfect job delivery... check my contact below...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
HisSmileHeal:

Not all Phones with such problem request flashing ooo
grin, I learnt that today at work

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Any fix for iPhone 7+ charging issue? Not charging.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2020
MrReeseG:
Any fix for iPhone 7+ charging issue? Not charging.
yes I can fix it for you .chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NosaH(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Hello Engineers.

Please what are the some of the reasons why an iPhone 5s power will not stable if it isn't plug to a power supply, immediately after disconnecting the charger from a power supply, the phone goes on and off mode but doesn't come up until it finally plug into a power supplyh again and the battery percentage continues from where it stoppped initially it went off.

Please be informed that I have:

1. I have changed the battery recently.
2. The connector has been replaced as well.

What could be a recommended lasting solution to this issue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by noOnelikeM: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
YES, i want to also recommend this wonderful person named Frank(Okolie Franklin). Trust him with your needs with your full chest and he will not disappoint you.

ofemigeorge:
I want to recommend this wonderful person in the name of Frank (okolie Franklin) of Frankincense Global concept communications. He deals with phones spare parts and accessories, softwares and general merchandise. I was in a serious phone situation of which my expensive phone screen got broken and I was not with my atm or enough money on me. This guy single handle gave me the screen from his warehouse/shop repaired the screen and collected half the money from me, of which I promised to give him back. How he trusted me without knowing me from Adam shocked me. I never knew such Nigerians still exist. To pay him back I decided to show cast him here cause such angels in human skin are rare. Here is his contact 09066372825 and 08124570800. Engineers and folks in the house patronise this man. His office is at 23 ola alyeni street, computer village. Thanks guys.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reachome(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Any fix for Umidigi A7 pro screen within Ibadan? With price

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.