Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349068 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by scarycuteface(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
nord:
Please guys is it good to root Tecno pova
Do not root your phone o. It voids the warranties and removes the security
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nicargo: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lets Import All Your Goods From China, Turkey To Nigeria and Ghana Through Sea and Air Cargo At An Affordable Rate

FLAT RATE DISCOUNT

Normal shipping: $6.4 per kg for goods weighing 100k+

Normal Shipping: $6.8 per kg for goods weighing 50kg+

Express Shipping: $9.2 per kg for goods weighing 100kg+

NORMAL RATE

Normal shipping: $7 per kg

Express Shipping: $11 per kg

Learn How To Make Sales Online, Kindly Join Our Whatsapp Group Where We Will Start Teaching You On How Run A Convertible Ads Online On 13th April, 2021

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kibbs:
Is it possible to unlock a locked icloud, if so how much?
chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Engineers please help.

My Tecno camon CM screen started blinking this evening and then suddenly went off and has refused to come back on but notifications are coming in because it is on and the sound is on too but the screen is blank.

What could be the problem? That’s a sign of a screen that has gone finally. You need to replace it. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pearlqueen(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Repairguru post=100075855][/quote]It has come back and is working perfectly now. I left it for a while, though the battery that was at 74% drained to 4% and since late last night, it hasn't gone off again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Freelancerx: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Repairguru post=100075855][/quote] Carry am go Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fr33born(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
I ran out of storage space on my Nokia Android and there is no SD Card in it, now, it has refused to boot.
When I power it, it just comes on but doesn't finish booting. It remains at the stage where I have to input my unlock pin.
I thought I would be able to uninstall some apps remotely by logging in to Playstore on Pc but the option to uninstall app was no longer there. I also tried to reset using the power button+volume- but it didn't display anything.
Please guys
chuksvoice Repairguru and others
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Fr33born:
I ran out of storage space on my Nokia Android and there is no SD Card in it, now, it has refused to boot.
When I power it, it just comes on but doesn't finish booting. It remains at the stage where I have to input my unlock pin.
I thought I would be able to uninstall some apps remotely by logging in to Playstore on Pc but the option to uninstall app was no longer there. I also tried to reset using the power button+volume- but it didn't display anything. It a software problem and most of this Nokia phone doesn’t accept files.
Please guys
chuksvoice Repairguru and others
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fr33born(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Repairguru:

What did you say bro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Fr33born:

What did you say bro?
I mean it’s a software problem and most if this Nokia doesn’t accept files. .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hotamart: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Available for sale

Umidigi One Screen
Umidigi One Pro Screen

Call or WhatsApp: 08162823538 or 08114846234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shellsploit: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Who has spark 4 camera cover for sale.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kakamorufu(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Please guys.. help me out here. My tecno Hios refused to start after switching on my tecno pouv 3+. Literarily i cant do anything with the phone for now. How can i restart the phone and wipe of the data
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrReeseG(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
How much to fix Samsung Tab A screen (SM-T290)
Urgent please

cc @repairpalng
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by topsyboy: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
I need Samsung Galaxy s7 replacement screen

iPhone 8 panel

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge replacement screen
Dm price and number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HisSmileHeal(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Oppo A1k Screen needed asap... phone goes Blank.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smartluvu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hi house
What’s the price range of cubot note plus replacement screen+touch, and if it’s available?
Tnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
Shellsploit:
Who has spark 4 camera cover for sale.
It's available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shellsploit: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
chuksvoice:

It's available
How much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 9benz(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Please my tecno spark 4 went off by itself yesterday night, and since it will just display that "tecno powered by andriod" and goes off by itself again, it continued the same way till this moment, i had to log in with another device in order to seek for assitance here in nairaland. PLEASE HELP COZ AM IN A CONFUSED STATE NOW.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2021
9benz:
Please my tecno spark 4 went off by itself yesterday night, and since it will just display that "tecno powered by andriod" and goes off by itself again, it continued the same way till this moment, i had to log in with another device in order to seek for assitance here in nairaland. PLEASE HELP COZ AM IN A CONFUSED STATE NOW.
that’s a software problem. I can fix it call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by culdady(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2021
New camon 16 pro up for sale
At affordable rate
6Gig ram
128 rom
4500 mAh battery

64mega pixel
Location is owerri

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FDURU(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Engineers in lagos, how much to fix a samsung galaxy s7 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2021

FDURU:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FDURU(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
ebab:

Too much bro, how about 35k?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seyithug(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
#AIN

#ClearanceSale. Looking to sell today/tomorrow, to buy new stock.

1. iPhone 8 Plus. 64GB. Gold. 86% BH
Factory unlocked.
8/10 neat.
Price: N125,000.

Never used in Nigeria (only put in SIM to confirm unlock, calls, data, and everything works fine).
Apple Software Update to iOS 14.4.1 available. Currently on 13.6.

Home button is cracked (not obvious), but works fine. Touch ID, True tone work fine.
Haptic feedback (vibrate) sounds distorted sometimes.

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8. 64GB. Black.
Factory unlocked.
8/10 neat.
Price: N65,000.
Never used in Nigeria, just arrived. Everything works fine.

Phone has a small crack below the screen, on the left edge. Phone also has heavy screen burn (previously used apps images show on the screen during use, especially on white backgrounds).

3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8. 64GB. Black.
Factory unlocked.
8/10 neat.
Price: N75,000.
Never used in Nigeria. Just arrived. Everything works fine.

Phone has three black dots on the screen, and some screen burn. No cracks.

For buyers outside Lagos, reputable escrow is allowed. I can deliver to you in person, within Lagos, for a small fee, or you can pick up.

Slightly negotiable. Chat with me via the WhatsApp link in my signature, to buy any of these.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
FDURU:
I can fix it for you at 40k. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MBofLife: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Lekan26, is your Nokia 5.1 plus available for sale?

Lekan26:
.... Do u have nokia 5.1 plus battery , how much if u do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Shellsploit:

How much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
topsyboy:
I need Samsung Galaxy s7 replacement screen

iPhone 8 panel

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge replacement screen
Dm price and number
S7 screen is 37k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2021
FDURU:
It's 37k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saky18(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
Where can I buy this in Nigeria or alternative that can work?

Redmi 7a charging board connector. The phone is not charging again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.