Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) (674 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by chidikus: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS,2010 is gone and 2011 has come ,pls wats al dis crazy stuff of our naija girls going online looking for husbands,go to datanta .com,intrests -marriage,nbf- loking for husband,with House address and phone numbers,well i have noting against online dating but advertising of phone numbers online aint good,well it happened today in Ikorodu,online dating well the guy and the girl met online and chatting started , the girl invited the guy to the house since the parents travelled, well the girl also advertised her address,well the guy went and well its a long story men the guy was nice on the fone , the girl was raped ,yeah raped but when help came it was too late ,when neigbours came the guy said the girl wanted cos he showed them all the erotic text they have been texting,well they were taken to the police station ,till now i dont knw wat happened next
Pls for our girls and boys looking for relationship online beware of how u disclose ur numbers online start with chatting b4 u start disclosing numbers ,might be some one looking for a way of killing u since,Gods grace marriage will come many of da chics ways this years, and besides i see a girl online advertising herself for marriage ,it doesnt say good of u
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by Dyt(f): 5:11am On Jan 02, 2011
Fanks 4 d info
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by segzicres(m): 5:37am On Jan 02, 2011
Expecting full details soon.
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by Saraha1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Thanks,i hope those involve in such will adjust before it becomes too late.
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by Saraha1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Thanks,i hope those involve in such will adjust before it becomes too late.
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by Odunnu: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2011
No need to be worried about NL gurls. We are smarter and cautious. We no dey drop name not to talk of number.
But come o,why do u visit all these sites you listed?u sef want online babe? Be kiaful o
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by Ikedonn(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2011
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by playmate(f): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
i don't get the violation. She invited a guy over when her parents travelled. .they had even exchanged erotic texts, that tells me she really was into it. .unless it got to a level she didnt think it would get to.
Re: Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls) by iyatrustee(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2011
Who cares about online dating?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Woman: / This Valentine,an Heart-trouble Day For Cheaters: Mmmmmmmmmm / How Can You Tell When A Naija Girl Is Telling The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.