Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend (6995 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Chill...don't take the words of buffoons to heart. When you check our those who are rude and put others in real life they are mostly low lives,just smile,pick up the reasonable advice here and move on.

Thanks
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Alot of people get triggered by single moms,it seems SM haunts them.
Give an advice and leave instead of lurk around to insult the kid.
am not lurking around to insult the kid
Mind what you say
Ain't rude and saucy like some of Yu guys
Okay
Now Stay clear

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by abbasajao(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
We can now say categorically that nairaland is not the best place to get advices about relationships. Just look at people's comments.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Collins4u1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have my opinion but I believe you'd follow your heart
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Edyice: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
This Na correct baby mama , let the line move biko grin

Men dey street dey wait... grin

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:
how about single dads?do they deserve relationship and marriage?
single dads should stick to single mom.

They are in the same boat.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?
Sweetie, don't give sex out to him thinking it is a sign of your love and affection. Respect yourself and your body. The fact that you are a single mother, should NEVER make you cheap.
Treat yourself like a queen, not just physically but also mentally.
Don't give it up until he pays your bride price.
If he genuinely love and cares for you, he should be able to wait till the wedding night.
Learn from your mistakes, dear.
I don't want you running back here, crying, that he got you pregnant and abandoned you. That's going to be disastrous and you gonna have two bastarrds to raise.
Don't feel unloved cause you have a kid out of wedlock. You're a lot of men's dream woman. Don't rush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Justbehave(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
bigpicture001:

Bros take it easy.. ?

Hope ur not on weed
Do you want some? But nah kwale weed oo.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Kingarthur21: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Preshieben:
am not lurking around to insult the kid
Mind what you say
Ain't rude and saucy like some of Yu guys
Okay
Now Stay clear
lol,the message was not for you....jeez.
I was telling you of the other scoundrel that called her kid a bastard. We are on the same boat

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by scoundrel(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Your fear is you believe you have nothing else to offer apart from sex. This is a common phobia females have because it is true. Whether you choose to do the deed today, tomorrow, eight years from now or never, if you possess no other quality to interest him after the act he will leave. Many people get married and start families after having sex on their first night of meeting so your decision on when to consummate affections mean nothing.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?

This word "love" is greatly abused

People who jump from one man/woman from time to time should not make use of the word.

Just say my "sex partner"

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bigpicture001: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Ok thanks I will use protection, I’m still nursing my daughter, I hope having sex with my boyfriend will not affect her health ?

No it wont
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bigpicture001: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
scoundrel:
Your fear is you believe you have nothing else to offer apart from sex. This is a common phobia females have because it is true. Whether you choose to do the deed today, tomorrow, eight years from now or never, if you possess no other quality to interest him after the act he will leave. Many people get married and start families after having sex on their first night of meeting so your decision on when to consummate affections mean nothing.

U interest me with ur ideology
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Sweetie, don't give sex out to him thinking it is a sign of your love and affection. Respect yourself and your body. The fact that you are a single mother, should NEVER make you cheap.
If he genuinely love and cares for you, he should be able to wait till the wedding night.
I don't want you running back here, crying, that he got you pregnant and abandoned you. That's going to be disastrous and you gonna have two bastarrds to raise.
Don't feel unloved cause you have a kid out of wedlock. You're a lot of men's dream woman. Don't rush.

Hear advice!!!

The man should wait till wedding night for a woman who already has a child?

Waiting till wedding night is a language only for the Virgins

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:
lol,the message was not for you....jeez.
I was telling you of the other scoundrel that called her kid a bastard. We are on the same boat
lolz
Funny tho
Did I insult?
Let me apologize now
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Kris25: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!

Wtf lady? Are fucking serious? Who broke your heart?
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by fashionale(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!

Special adviser on sex matters... You're a bad influence indeed
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
bonnyhope:

Hear advice!!!

Like seriously?!
LOL just because she is NOT a virgin, doesn't mean she can't remain Celibate until her wedding night.
You're primitive in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
I no blame you, na the idiot wey wan fuvk single mother with a year and half baby I blame. grin

Bleed ko, kill ni.

Smile!
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Thanks for calling my baby a bastard. All your life you will not hear a cry of a baby in your households, you will remain impotent all your life

The bible says pray for your enemy

Why cursing her

You know that this forum is full of under age

They talk any how
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Like seriously?!
LOL just because she is NOT a virgin, doesn't mean she can't remain Celibate until her wedding night.

Learn to use the right word

Logical in reasoning not primitive

Except the man is the weak type if not no reasonable adult man will take that condition

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Ok thanks. To be frank with you I will not wait until he paid my pride price , am ready to have sex with me , am just tired of being Hot all the times , tired of mastubating , I love him and happy to do it with him. Was just asking if it’s the right time to do it now or wait more maybe like 6 months
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Ok thanks. To be frank with you I will not wait until he paid my pride price , am ready to have sex with me , am just tired of being Hot all the times , tired of mastubating , I love him and happy to do it with him. Was just asking if it’s the right time to do it now or wait more maybe like 6 months
LOL you're damaged. No offense intended. Eeww
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
y'all can type epistles, Aunty will do the do and nothing can change that. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

LOL you're damaged. No offense intended. Eeww
Is not my fault that I have high sex drive nah

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by DONFASZY(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Work on d father of ur child for u nt to be single moda of 1 dozen

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Is not my fault that I have high sex drive nah
You're lady, put your sex drive in check.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Thanks for calling my baby a bastard. All your life you will not hear a cry of a baby in your households, you will remain impotent all your life

Gettawt!!!

Your curse won't work on him, because you don't have a right to curse him for saying the truth.

Impotent ko, importation ni

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by torqque7(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
bonnyhope:

Hear advice!!!

Dont mind her i was just laughing reading that thing..u already have a kid for another man and me that wants to date u u are telling me to.wait till wedding night?u go old for there de expect wedding night..only virgins can pull that stunt,no be say u be virgin,no be say na just ur hymen don go and u are no longer a virgin but u don come be after1..and u even get mind to the talk wedding night? grin grin
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
Abeg open leg jare, if person become single mother of twenty nothing dey there.

Open am fast, abi make I help you?
it's these occasional masculine quotes of yours that makes me doubt if you're really a female
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Like seriously?!

If she doesn't fvck the guy, she'll fvck another guy.

Why?
Because she wants to fvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Wonderful Creatures / I'm Having Sleepless Night; She Said She We Are Just Friends / Everybody commit INCEST Without Knowing It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.