Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend (6992 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by CsRockefeller(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Franciscabless:

Ok thanks the first time I was naive , I did not protect myself but this time around am not and will be using protection because I don’t want the same mistakes to happen again. Am not using sex for him to accept me , I have no fear because I know if God has planned for me to get married with him or another man I know that I will get married and I don’t care about what people thinks or says but myself am ready for sex , is something I want to do with him but am not sure if it’s the right time or not

The irony about life is this Lady might still go on to have lots of sex with different men, marry a loving and caring man, raise smart children, own a biz and maybe get to know Jesus b4 her death.

I can't even judge you, good-luck is all I can say.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2020
CsRockefeller:

The irony about life is this Lady might still go on to have lots of sex with different men, marry a loving and caring man, raise smart children, own a biz and maybe get to know Jesus b4 her death.

I can't even judge you, good-luck is all I can say.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Worst Things Women Do In Bed That Drives Men Crazy / Life's Quilt To Keep You Warm [Picture Thread] / Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.