Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend (6983 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
You haven't learnt from your previous experience oooo. Do you think an average single man will willingly want to settle down with a single mother? You better shine your eye not to have sex talk less of having unprotected sex. You are obviously a young naive woman.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
cezarman:

If she doesn't fvck the guy, she'll fvck another guy.

Why?
Because she wants to fvck!
Tor! It's her pusay. Whatever floats her boat.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!
Olosho advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

LOL you're damaged. No offense intended. Eeww

Calm down bro, don't be primitive in reasoning.
See how the person you're defending (since you're superman and batman all at once) with your might just embarrassed you?
Be careful with women matter.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Freelane33(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Don’t give him , if the relationship is going no where . Just work hard and focus on your baby . Most men will just Bleep you and dump you because no one wan to buy a used tyre with expensive amount . You have to make sure that anyone that wants to make love to you is ready to take you and your baby unless niggas’s just gonna be fucking you over and over and even sharing your contact . A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE . If you can’t hold body contact me I sell Love Machine
Franciscabless:
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
It seems you want to have another child out of wedlock abi, be wise.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Don't say yes to every man who asks you out.
Don't agree to sex with everyone who asks you.
Don't have sex with your boyfriend immediately he asks.
Once a man starts pestering you for sex, he is planning to chop and go. It means you are not valuable in his eyes, it means you are only valuable for sex to him.
You need to work on setting your life straight, don't expect a man to do that for you.
Have some standards Madam.

Not true
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

[s] Thanks for calling my baby a bastard. All your life you will not hear a cry of a baby in your households, you will remain impotent all your life [/s]

Stale.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
cezarman:

Calm down bro, don't be primitive in reasoning.
See how the person you're defending (since you're superman and batman all at once) with your might just embarrassed you?
Be careful with women matter.
Dude it's a troll. I'm actually famous.
Hahahaha
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Ok thanks I will use protection, I’m still nursing my daughter, I hope having sex with my boyfriend will not affect her health ?

This girl e be like something de worry you abi?
You're a disgrace to that baby girl you're nursing.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by cezarman(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Dude it's a troll. I'm actually famous.
Hahahaha

Lol... my bad.
Troll on brother.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Sweetie, don't give sex out to him thinking it is a sign of your love and affection. Respect yourself and your body. The fact that you are a single mother, should NEVER make you cheap.
Treat yourself like a queen, not just physically but also mentally.
Don't give it up until he pays your bride price.
If he genuinely love and cares for you, he should be able to wait till the wedding night.
Learn from your mistakes, dear.
I don't want you running back here, crying, that he got you pregnant and abandoned you. That's going to be disastrous and you gonna have two bastarrds to raise.
Don't feel unloved cause you have a kid out of wedlock. You're a lot of men's dream woman. Don't rush.

A lot of men?
I hope you are among those men?
Cos I'm not and will never be.
She's just too loose.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by 24kmagic: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

LOL you're damaged. No offense intended. Eeww

Asin ehn.
It is finished.
For a single mother who's nursing a baby to consider fvcking another man other than her baby daddy, that's the height of irresponsibility and looseness. I now know why she's a single mother in the first place. I just feel for that little child.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
24kmagic:

A lot of men?
I hope you are among those men?
Cos I'm not and will never be.
She's just too loose.
For a lady, I'd pass on the offer. No thanks.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by rosemary21(f): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?

So you haven't learnt about closing of legs after your previous sex engagement led you in being a single mother? premarital abstinence has no disadvantage so use your head this time so that you wouldn't end up having another baby without father again.you can still right your wrong now.being a single mom should not make you think that no one will ever accept you for marriage when you decide to stop premarital sex.
Udo diri gi
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
rosemary21:

So you haven't learnt about closing of legs after your previous sex engagement led you in being a single mother? premarital abstinence has no disadvantage so use your head this time so that you wouldn't end up having another baby without father again.you can still right your wrong now.being a single mom should not make you think that no one will ever accept you for marriage when you decide to stop premarital sex.
Udo diri gi
Ok thanks the first time I was naive , I did not protect myself but this time around am not and will be using protection because I don’t want the same mistakes to happen again. Am not using sex for him to accept me , I have no fear because I know if God has planned for me to get married with him or another man I know that I will get married and I don’t care about what people thinks or says but myself am ready for sex , is something I want to do with him but am not sure if it’s the right time or not
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Rickmann: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=
What if he truly loves her...he may not deserve that you know.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kris25:

Wtf lady? Are fucking serious? Who broke your heart?

First I'm not a lady. Second I don't have a heart.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
fashionale:

Special adviser on sex matters... You're a bad influence indeed

You said it.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Sweetie, don't give sex out to him thinking it is a sign of your love and affection. Respect yourself and your body. The fact that you are a single mother, should NEVER make you cheap.
Treat yourself like a queen, not just physically but also mentally.
Don't give it up until he pays your bride price.
If he genuinely love and cares for you, he should be able to wait till the wedding night.
Learn from your mistakes, dear.
I don't want you running back here, crying, that he got you pregnant and abandoned you. That's going to be disastrous and you gonna have two bastarrds to raise.
Don't feel unloved cause you have a kid out of wedlock. You're a lot of men's dream woman. Don't rush.

Why are y'all sugar coating this shit? Simple op should that sex to get whatever she wants.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by jasman1: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Looks like she’s hungry for it too, already calling him boyfriend, easily deceived trash. Very soon Naija will be filled with bastards. The brain is dead already, she’ll still stick to her life style. The best advice will be to just sell it to him or anyone else, she has too much baggage already, hopefully with some protection
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Blessnelly(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wait for awhile winkWait for awhile
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Saintmary(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
24kmagic:

Not true
Who are you kidding?

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by adexpa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Ok thanks the first time I was naive , I did not protect myself but this time around am not and will be using protection because I don’t want the same mistakes to happen again. Am not using sex for him to accept me , I have no fear because I know if God has planned for me to get married with him or another man I know that I will get married and I don’t care about what people thinks or says but myself am ready for sex , is something I want to do with him but am not sure if it’s the right time or not

You should have rephrase the topic to.... Right time to have sex for a nursing mother. The way you construct your post made people to abuse you n give you wrong advice.

You can go on n have sex with him, wouldn't you give your husband sex suppose he is the one. Just make sure you do not get pregnant now.... You can use condom or withdrawer method.

Enjoy your social life dear.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by pmoye(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Everyone, they have arrived.
They are here.

This is one of them. They are about to start digging, for treasure.

Omar09:

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by pmoye(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
Where there are millions of flexible pucci out there, someone is hanging his tongue out panting for one that has become slack.

Got nothing against single mothers who had been married, but for some like this, it is impossible not to chuckle at the perpetuity of their folly. Here is another prospective mother of almajiris, the children that flood the internet spreading their bank accounts every where asking for an alm.

A woman that has no control over her pucci, is that one a woman? Only fitting for a man who has no control over his phallus.

Franciscabless:
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Temade29: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ma, the nigga won Bleep and japa.......wise up
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Beatswim: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:

With all the stigmarization of SM you are delibating on whether to give him sex or not.

Do you know the ideology many people have of SM? That they are lose and promiscuous... Giving in to sex too easy will buttress people point.

It is tough for a SM to get married due to the ignorance of a patriachial society like Nigeria,a man considering a SM for marriage will do so because she has proven herself to be so much worthwhile and better and has moved on from her past mistake. We live in a society that if two ladies are options for a guy and one is a SM and the other is without a kid he will most likely pick the other one. Needless to say,your chances are kind of slim,so you need extra work,more work than what a non-SM will offer. Giving him sex will make him think "is this how easily she was straffed and got pregnant in the first place?"

Use your brain sis,
Your focus should be on creating a source of income for your child and yourself(you don't need a man for now). So that if a man approaches you and sees you are financially stable he will not suspect you are looking for who to heap the burden of child bearing on.
Your focus should also to be very decent and chaste,so he will think the circumstances of your pregnancy was accidental and you have moved on from it.
wow.. I respect people that have sense more than me.. Am grooming myself to deepen my knowledge... Increase my wisdom and embroaden my understanding like u someday.. See comment... Chai
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Beatswim: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kingarthur21:

With all the stigmarization of SM you are delibating on whether to give him sex or not.

Do you know the ideology many people have of SM? That they are lose and promiscuous... Giving in to sex too easy will buttress people point.

It is tough for a SM to get married due to the ignorance of a patriachial society like Nigeria,a man considering a SM for marriage will do so because she has proven herself to be so much worthwhile and better and has moved on from her past mistake. We live in a society that if two ladies are options for a guy and one is a SM and the other is without a kid he will most likely pick the other one. Needless to say,your chances are kind of slim,so you need extra work,more work than what a non-SM will offer. Giving him sex will make him think "is this how easily she was straffed and got pregnant in the first place?"

Use your brain sis,
Your focus should be on creating a source of income for your child and yourself(you don't need a man for now). So that if a man approaches you and sees you are financially stable he will not suspect you are looking for who to heap the burden of child bearing on.
Your focus should also to be very decent and chaste,so he will think the circumstances of your pregnancy was accidental and you have moved on from it.
will always look out for your comment on sensitive issues.. Thumb up �
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

Why are y'all sugar coating this shit? Simple op should that sex to get whatever she wants.
Dude I don't care.
All I do now is read the fake stories and pass
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by josen16322(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
so u are real i thought dis story of yours was fake becos people do post fake news in nairaland so 4d bastard i called yo son i didnt mean dat and 4 yo swear i rebuke it becos is goin back 2d sender cheesy
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by foleskay(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2020
You love sex oo. Instead of you to focus on your new born baby just a year old fa, you've started jumping on dicks again. You didn't learn any lesson on why your baby daddy dumped you, now your chasing another new dick. I pity you. Its obvious your new guy wants to have his share of the pussy that's y he's been asking you for sex, instead of him to stand by u and encourage you so as to face the challenges ahead of u being a single mother.

The guy just wan fvck u ni. He won't marry you unless he's also a baby daddy before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? / See Wot Wl Hapen To U If U Have Sex Wit 7 Girls In A Week! / Check Out The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.