Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community (418 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Alexis105: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is what this corps member shared in my community yesterday.

A corps member named [b]Sunday Bonny Omoikhoje aka Marley [/b]serving in Asaba Delta state went to his home town Afuze-Emai Owan East LGA of Edo state to share foodstuffs and other things to the aged and disabled people in the community. When I saw this I said to my self that there are still good people on earth who knows where to direct their wealth to in time of needs.

When asked why he had to do that, he told us that the government can not do all for us that we need to give to ourselves not to help the government but to help one another. He said he was in Delta state before the lockdown in Delta state but was hearing how people were suffering in his community Afuze-Emai, Edo state due to the economic breakdown from the pandemic disease. He said he put it upon himself and travel from Asaba to get things for his people.

He has called on other persons in the community who are capable not to stock food alone in their houses but also do well to share among neighbours because the present time is really hard. He also used that same opportunity to beg the local government and all public servants in the community to do same. He said he gives thanks to God for giving him the power to do this little thing also thank his friends who assisted him in the distribution.

Please let's check on our neighbours and see what is happening because hunger is now the killer of the day.

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Ofemmanu1: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by dawnomike(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good deeds... Thanks for showing what humanity is all about

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Good one. Some state government will steal this pics and claim they did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by aristocratic5(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Your pocket will never run dry

2 Likes

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
he gave them everything.. with this jollof rice don don be that... more grease to ur elbow. God will reward you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by NextD18: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
When it comes to helping and being generous to people in your village. It's advisable you do it anonymously because there are high possibilities that few beneficiaries won't be happy with you, and you know what that means.

Tread carefully!!

6 Likes

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by oludolars(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
God bless him abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Alexis105: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
aristocratic5:
Your pocket will never run dry

Amen...
Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Alexis105: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
habsydiamond:
he gave them everything.. with this jollof rice don don be that... more grease to ur elbow. God will reward you well

Amen
Re: Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community by Alexis105: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
NextD18:
When it comes to helping and being generous to people in your village. It's advisable you do it anonymously because there are high possibilities that few beneficiaries won't be happy with you, and you know what that means.

Tread carefully!!

Thanks. The message will be pass

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Make Her Love You / Enjoy Unlimited Free Call & Sms On Mtn Cug (call/chat-07063188981, Samicsub.com) / Please I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.