Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2072 Views)

Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help / Please I Need Your Advise. Can She Make A Good Wife / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by AlphaSoul: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2021
ileeru81:
If you are one of those women whom a guy had promised to marry and the unserious fella reneged; as in after all the ‘I love yous’; after you refused all the serious guys that were chasing you for marriage and they had since married; after all the weekends of bliss at his place; after you and your mummy and pastor had quarreled on the matter; after you had fought with all your friends because of the guy; he suddenly became a spaceman, he said you should give him space; the guy said he was no longer interested; just like that. Please do not go violent, do not pour hot water on the guy, do not attack him physically or spiritually. There is another way to deal with him; guess what, you can sue the yeye guy.

https://lawyerwaka.com/the-monogamous-marriage-breach-of-promise-to-marry/
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nude Pictures / Why I Posed Completely Naked For My Son – Actress Alade Brown She Speaks / All Men Are Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.