Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) (398 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Husband2020: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Hi Nairalanders.I created this user name solely to achieve my aim of looking for a serious minded lady between the ages of 25-32 and who is ready to get married* and not a time waster. She must be a Christian and not a church goer, slim, tall and beautiful. I believe in he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the lord. I still believe there are good ladies here and for the fact that God created a women for a man. She must have something doing if possible a career. She must be goal oriented, intelligent and full of humour. She can come from any part of Nigeria so far we are cool. Been in Abuja will be an added advantage. Am not looking for a playmate but a helpmate. I am a career person and doing well for myself. Note the subject of my post and the contact email address should inform slay queens to stay clear. Kindly send your Instagram handle, facebook name and WhatsApp number to lookingforwife092020@gmail.com.
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Abboki: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2020
U not serious
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Angelacruz: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Search wella
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by pfadom: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2020
You think say that the wife you no fit get from una church or fellowship go plenty for Nairaland.

You go screen so they you go begin grow grey hair for una up and downbelow.

Good luck!
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Bilabong(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Have u googled? U should fine some ladies there.
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
A church girl but not a church goer...? Trying to figure out this quote
Re: Looking For A Serious Minded Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down(marry) by Ekakamba: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020

See email and moniker like corporate company own. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" / I Masturbated For 20 Years! See How I Conquered It. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.