Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again (59392 Views)

Recovered Covid-19 Chinese Are Testing Positive Again / Coronavirus: Mohammed Abubakar Tests Positive Again, 4 Weeks After / Coronavirus Can Reactivate: 51 Recovered Patients Test Positive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by anergy: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga shut up , He tested negative some days back see link below

https://t.guardian.ng/news/uch-cmd-tests-negative-for-covid-19/

That was the CMD not chairman of Council

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by 9japple(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop acting all intelligent because you've proven not to be .

See kink below where he tested negative only for the virus to resurface .

The two news items are different...one is Shettima, while the other is Otegbayo.....so it's not the same person. Unless someone is mischievously trying to play with our intelligence. How can two persons hold the office of CMD?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by 9japple(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Shettima is chairman of the governing board while Otegbayo is the Chief medical director....mischief makers looking to drive traffic and create panic.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by chy200(f): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Some of us couldn't even take their time to read properly. He is supposed to have a negative result twice while treatment is ongoing to confirm he is healed. He hasn't tested negative before now. This means he has to continue the treatment

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by 3verblazing(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wish him and other carriers of this deadly disease a speedy recovery in Jesus name, Amen.

I think our doctors should do a thorough check before discharging this patients .

Lets just hope he has not infected anyone else now that the virus has resurfaced.

It is well .
if u read full gist u wont be saying this

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by 9japple(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Shettima has always tested positive while Otegbayo once tested positive and when "healed" tested negative. He is yet to test positive again.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Onlyonebuhari: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2020
What a shame for some people, the man has never been tested negative. Most of you will just read headlines and comments with your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by blowjohn(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
https://www.the-sun.com/news/645016/fears-coronavirus-hide-cells-reactivate-recovered-patients-test-positive/

[/quote]

They didnt say he tested positive after testing negative.
The test that would have cleared him didnt, that's what they r saying.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by ProudlyNGN: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2020
After this Pandemic if You still Buy Holy Water, Anointing Oil, Stickers for Protection and Healing from all these Bloody Hypocrites Ehn, You Need Brain Transplant I Swear.
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by AIT1(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2020
It seems people on Nairaland just comment based on a thread topic and they don't actually read the thread.

The News is that the man was tested positive of Corona virus about 2 weeks ago, so he was placed on isolation and given treatment. Now, after being treated for 2 weeks they conducted the test again to ascertain his status and they found out he is still positive.

And people are here saying something else. Make una dey read before una comment abeg. SMH

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by perdollar(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
me am just waiting for breaking news from 10 Downing Street
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by blowjohn(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
afroniger:
I put up a thread yesterday about how some recovered patients are testing positive again. Maybe such person should avoid mixing with people for now. There's still so much that we don't yet know about how this virus operates/mutates for now.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/645016/fears-coronavirus-hide-cells-reactivate-recovered-patients-test-positive/

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Globad(f): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by KingWarri: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
realstars:
I Pity Health Workers. This Is A Very Crushall Time For Them, May God Guid And Protect Them In Theire Field Of Work In This Dangerus Period.

When your spell check is not turn on... This happens

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by OkoYM(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wish him and other carriers of this deadly disease a speedy recovery in Jesus name, Amen.

I think our doctors should do a thorough check before discharging this patients .

Lets just hope he has not infected anyone else now that the virus has resurfaced.

It is well .
He has not been discharged since he first tested positive.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by KingWarri: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
ProudlyNGN:
After this Pandemic if You still Buy Holy Water, Anointing Oil, Stickers for Protection and Healing from all these Bloody Hypocrites Ehn, You Need Brain Transplant I Swear.

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Kinematics: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Simply put, Nigeria is confused.

Can't say more than this

What do you mean? Having a second positive result means Nigeria is confused? Do you know the state of that man's immune system and other comorbidities that he may have?
Moreover that's a test to confirm if he's free from the virus after 2 weeks of isolation and palliative treatments.

People need sense in this country.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Kinematics: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2020
AIT1:
It seems people on Nairaland just comment based on a thread topic and they don't actually read the thread.

The News is that the man was tested positive of Corona virus about 2 weeks ago, so he was placed on isolation and given treatment. Now, after being treated for 2 weeks they conducted the test again to ascertain his status and they found out he is still positive.

And people are here saying something else. Make una dey read before una comment abeg. SMH

We have too many clowns on nairaland. Too many!
Seun need to disinfect this forum from clowns and fumigate the rodents and pests we have here.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by sisisioge: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
quentin06:

Wuhan province is open for business, no reported story of relapse, stop spreading ignorance and stupidity.

if the virus is that deadly you won't be posting.

Let me leave you to it smartie.

https://www.fox29.com/news/wuhan-study-between-3-and-10-of-recovered-covid-19-patients-tested-positive-again

I dont know why I'm still not tempted to insult your sorry arrrzz back. Enjoy your day biko.
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2020
NextD18:
So the UCH Chairman has extended and renewed his contract with CoroFc.

you are astill a child..

Even if this clueless government remain what it is

PATHETIC
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Can't say more than this

Do you and your fellow blockheads liking your post ever read??

What's the confusion here??
Read the post and understand if before commenting
I know your problem was that you thought the man had tested negative in the past, and now tested positive again.
Most Nigerians are like you: the never read beyond the headline!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by klas(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga shut up

He tested negative some days back read the link

Chairman of UCH and Chief Medical Director of UCH are not the same thing.

One is a politician, northerner and on a part-time administrative work by name Shettima. The other is a doctor, southerner and on a full time medical work by name Otegbayo.

How do they relate?

Chairman tested positive twice and is still on admission while the CMD tested positive first then negative and was discharged

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Too bad!
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by chijioke17(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Can't say more than this
How?
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Kinematics:

What do you mean? Having a second positive result means Nigeria is confused? Do you know the state of that man's immune system and other comorbidities that he may have?
Moreover that's a test to confirm if he's free from the virus after 2 weeks of isolation and palliative treatments.

People need sense in this country.

The worse are the idiots liking his anal-originated post.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by realstars: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
KingWarri:

When your spell check is not turn on... This happens
It Is Dangerous For To Look For A Bulett Inside A Barrel. Thank You.

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by mpolochi1: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Wrong. It has been confirmed even in foreign news sources that some folks who recovered can indeed have a resurgence and test positive if the viral load crosses the minimum threshold for negativity.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Iyiataata92: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Do you and your fellow blockheads liking your post ever read??

What's the confusion here??
Read the post and understand if before commenting
I know your problem was that you thought the man had tested negative in the past, and now tested positive again.
Most Nigerians are like you: the never read beyond the headline!
The worst mistake you can make is trying to read people's mind. I won't fight with you. Just keep what you think about me to yourself
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Origin(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Since this virus is supposed to be new.

And the test too is supposed to be new. (Within a month tests were available for the new? COVID 19.

Can we assume that there might be a lot of false positives.

Cos the rate at which VIPs (celebs and politicians globally) are getting COVID via testing positive is too high but few of them have needed medical attention and are often the first to get well.
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Mac2016(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga shut up

He tested negative some days back read the link

Lol... You're a laughable folk...

When you won't take time to read...

After you've read, you will know you are the one that has to shut up.

Cos CMD, Prof Jesse is different form Board Chairman, Shettima Ibrahim
Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by Kinematics: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

The worse are the idiots liking his anal-originated post.

Honestly I was shocked to see so many likes on the comment.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ibrahim Shetima Tests Positive Again by goldman777: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Ikio:
coronavirus reactivating has been reported world wide not only nigeria

Do u know how hard is it to get test kits and ventilators
Stop saying this..... Nigeria was begging for ventilators pls do some research and ask yourself why
I must admit you do have a point GOD help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Do I Have Herpes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.