Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Do I Have Herpes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do I Have Herpes? (59326 Views)

Do I Have Herpes? / Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have Herpes? by AdiNike: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2023
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

I just got married and my Wife is pregnant.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by GoldSantana: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Herpes.
Acyclovir 400mg tablets
Vitamin C

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by MisterBanny(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Sorry. But where is the picture?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by abobote: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go for test, you will get more accurate test. Though I hate going for test myself

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by WiszyFraud: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Did you know??

A foot guard passes out as Queen Elizabeth II rides past, 1970..

lipsrsealed

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Naijaguy123: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Sleekly married man ! Herpes now, maybe HIV next then a lesson is learned.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Smh. The problem some of you would put your innocent wives into ehn. Only you sleeping with all these random women? Na God dey protect married women. Ensure you keep that your red polygamous pr**k away from your pregnant wife.

Ndi men are polygamous in nature.
Men can cheat without catching feelings. But they can catch HIV and herpes. Tufiakwa!

226 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Barrywhite8620: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go see a doctor.
Next time, keep your JohnThomas one side wink

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by phemmyfour: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
PLEASE YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED.

I have experienced outbreaks of this kind the third time in the space of 5months. At first, it was like 3 appearing on my penis cap, the next day after a rough sex but i don't even know when it burst open and dried up because they were smaller in size compared to the outbreak in the picture and then later, a single one pops out twice which i burst open myself and they dried up leaving a tiny scar.

I thought it was all over until this recent outbreak. It doesn't itch or cause any pain and most times, I don't even remember it till i have to urinate.

I had unprotected sex 2 days before the last outbreak and noticed i urinated a reddish color urine and i used antibiotics and did not feel it again until the outbreak showed up.

NB: I haven't met the last person i had the unprotected sex with when i first experienced the first outbreak and both times were unprotected sex.

Could this be Herpes?

If this is Herpes, what are the medications I can start using?

The attached pic has nothing to do with your condition though

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by fineboynl(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Guy you don’t have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by lumens: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
shocked

A very big congratulations on your ordeal.
Your penis is going to die gradually, this is a spiritual attack.
You were moaning loudly while banging the girl, little did you know that you were actually banging a serpent.

The serpent opened her venomous mouth and you foolishly inserted your penis through the mouth of the serpent.
The serpent has infected you with her venom.

Good God.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by 9jaBloke: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023

Married

Pregnant wife

& you are having unprotected sex

Please go to a hospital

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by DenreleDave(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin

This one just dey fvck everything wey him see....

OP. Are you married and still sleeping around? I mean are you getting this infection from your wife or from ladies outside

I understand you sha... The sweetness of that spot when it is done raw is immeasurable especially when u calmly pour Ur akamu inside with ease... The feeling is out of this world but man, be careful...

Raw sex is sweet and tempting but with most ladies being carriers of many infections, use condom

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by rainmoredays: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
AdiNike:
?

Next time write:

I just got married and I am sleeping around

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Archive4all: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get it free Crypto

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Jagznation(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by HeadNigga: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
You are telling me, a mechanic, your medical condition. Well, na gist we dey gist. When you are ready go to the hospital

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by tiswell(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
unprotected sex is the best...

with ya legally married partner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by BALLOSKI: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
undecided

It's wrong to have an unprotected sex with someone you're not married to.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
😂 grin
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Miravik900(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is not herpes
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Elect007: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
- Your wife is pregnant
- You had unprotected sex with someone else, TWICE!!!
- Possibly carrying STD

Please stay away from that helpless woman (and the unborn) because your carelessness go affect them. Na your kind de give men bad name.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by kingzjay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Condom no even reach 300 oh

4 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by IyaTola: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
angry
Meat wey you thief na im dey sweet pass but once caught hope you will bear the consequences.

Nairaland is not a hospital, go to the hospital and try not to infect your wife as it will affect the unborn child.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by NairaGPT: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bruh when i read the last part bruhhh… angry

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by ThatrealestApex: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Do I Have Herpes? by aremubabs: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
What an irresponsible man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by Loyalgadgetz: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Go for tests ASAP

1 Like

Re: Do I Have Herpes? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
You don't have Herpes you need Help

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ly-mphshamei Broad-spectrum Antibiotics / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.