Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138470 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Jimmyubah2: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
So inspiring. Tears drop.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Godfather92(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's well
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Chris2863(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
We are waiting for you oo
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OlawaleBammie: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
1x2x3:

Yes bro the moment you are entangled you will find it difficult exiting. I've gone through that and it took a 3rd party to forcefully pull me out.

Bros pls can u share ur experience about dis?? Pls i wil b so happy, dont let a brother go back into penury again, i know wat am sayin but am not sure of it, dat i why i want u to fully narate the experience

Bro i want to learn before its too late. Plsss

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Mac2016(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,
(2) my loving girlfriend dumped me,
(2) how I overcame some deep temptations
(4) how I overcame deep depression and nearly killed my self
(5) and how that my ex died and in her death I knew I had a son.

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real account and these could be lengthy but bear with me
This is a master piece... Your story is deep and touching. I don't know what more to say.
One of the best pieces that I've ever read on this platform.
Stay strong and pls and pls if you ever run into the woods ever again.. I don't pray for that tho but
Don't go suicide just remember some of us on this platform and send us assistance request... God is with us!

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real account and these could be lengthy but bear with me

Cock n bull story.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 1x2x3: 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
goldiam:

Enough of all these bullshits talks of women being the downfall of men most men also bring bad luck to their women

I'm not out to argue with you. I'm more spiritually informed and don't have time mingling with anything in skirt. I have one woman and that's enough.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Isoduwa(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
It was a Thursday in the month of September and i had walked and trekked all over IKEJA from 12pm till 5pm knocking on the door of every single hotel I could find asking them if they needed a new staff because I had been jobless for close to 6 months after loosing my job in the hotel where I worked.

I so needed a job because I was dead broke, hopeless, tired and on the verge of losing my mind when I got home tired and hungry by 7pm from my job hunting with just 50 naira left in my pocket when my neighbor came to knock on my door to tell me it was my turn to load our prepaid meter and I needed to get it done ASAP as it was gonna finish anytime soon.

I sighed in helplessness, I looked up the Sky looking for the savior in desperation and told her mu neighbor that I would get it done, When I got into my bedroom I collapse on my bed and called both the only 2 friends I had to send me 1k to load my apartment's electricity but both of them gave me the same answer GUY ME SEF BROKE PASS YOU and as I was contemplating my next course of action my neighbor MAMA CHINEDU came to knock again on my door but this time she yelled and called my name Mr Michael ( not my real name) you are the only one that stays at home and finishes this light please go get it done soon as I was making dinner for my husband because it won't be funny if this light gets to go off and as I laid helplessly on my bed I had her grumpling and walking away and right there and then I said yes it's enough, I can't take it again, no more, I was weak, i was defeated, i was empty and no will to fight again as the fight of the last 6 months had taking every single bit of strength from me and i went into my bathroom to take a bottle of sniper I had bought a week prior to that day and when I got back to my bedroom i cried, I prayed for the acceptance of my soul in heaven and called on my mom to come wait for me at the gate of heaven and on the verge of downing it all with my heart pounding so fast and my hands shaking uncontrollably a spirit just told me to bury my head in shame and beg publicly on Nairaland and live to fight another day and guy's with tears in my eyes and my bruised pride and ego I wrote an epistle on a DAVIDO and CHIOMA's thread even with my social media account as prove that I was real I begged on this forum that day and some people called me a scammer, some called me a liar but some encouraged me and told me not to give up and some beautiful soul send me all together 9k but one advice that changed a lot of things was a guy that told me young man instead of looking for a job while not create a job for yourself that's me learning a skill so I would sell to people and right there I decided to learn how to fix CCTV camera.

Now I'm about to get into the story fully

Remember this tonight Fall Forward never hold back never be discouraged finally say thank you Lord in advance for the things that is already yours that's how i lived my life
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by NumbEmotions(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
"She would steal her mom's money to give to me to travel to play football" ....sounds like Bonnie & Clyde grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by BarrElChapo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP Thank God you survived this. If you don't or have not truly truly made a commitment to serve God. Pls do as you move into the next phase of your story. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
skymight:
Thanks bro this really touched me. I have been planning for a sucide now since January this year but I am having a rethink right now.

I dunno what you might be going thru but you have to throw away that thought. There's more to life than suicidal thoughts. I Pray God strengthens and help you. Quote this post with your phone number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Charmingrascal(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:

(1) i lost my job,

Please finish this story
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
RIP Shola.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wristbangle: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is the most touching and heart felt story I have read in a while and thanks for sharing OP. Lesson learnt and encouragement taken from it.

Ladies & Gentlemen, happiness come when you are contented with your resources, working hard to aim for the best and put your faith in God.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jimbadly:

I was glued to this riveting story of yours to the very end. I swear to God, this poignant story of yours if made into a movie will rake in millions at the box office. Directed by a very capable director, the movie will be the bomb. Goodness me!

Guy, you need to pen down this story in detail because if it's made into a novel, it'll surely sell millions of copies. The end of the story may however be modified to end happily.
Bros, find a good playwright or screenwriter or novelist and get to work fast. This is your avenue to become a multimilionaire. Trust me.
If you can find a foreigner, better. I see you rising to the very top again, never ever give up hope.
Mtchewwwwwwwww...people get story way pass this one but never sell. Even me sef If you guys read my throwback story una go misplace all una phones grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by moseslarry(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

Wow!!! So so so touching and I've learnt one or two things and in actual facts, my mind has been so heavy all day cos of what I'm going through. With what you put up here to encourage and sensitize people, it's just like you move a burden off me and equally made me realize that for whatever that is happening to one's life, it's a phase and one day it will end and forever.
I'm happy I took my time to read this tonight and I'm happy man going to bed. You rescue and resuscitated my hopes regarding life. Thanks for sharing this and I would like to come back read this again and again. I wish you well in life and pls take good care of dear Samuel may the good God be with you both and you will bounce back and become an influential person in the society.
Lastly, kindly try to consider writing as part inate gift and work on it, I believe you would go far in life doing so. Thanks once again. You are blessed sir.

6 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by ODB2: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jojujewel:
What a sad ending for Shola.
I wish you all the very best in life.

Shola was the worst thing to happen to that man.

She left him twice.

Had a baby for him but pinned it on some one else in order to get married.

When that didn't work she came back to OP.

She then carry her winch and made him lose his job and entire savings.

Dude breaks his back doing every menial job from brick-maker to conductor to feed her and her kids but this wasn't enough for her.

OP sells his laptop and fridge and she isn't even seeing the sacrifice.

OP nearly got into some diabolical sh!t involving yahoo++ but rightfully backs down.

OP literally was about to suck dik for her.... Jeezus! And would have even risked a one-way ticket to a Thai execution appointment over drug smuggling just to please Shola who by the way was doing practical next to nothing other than jumping from one dik to another while OP simps away looking for how to feed her lazy ingratious ass.

I know she is dead and gone and we must not speak ill of the dead but that woman was trouble.

If she was still alive she would have ruined OP's life.

41 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Cblessing(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Takunland,

Please get in touch on this e mail id: Sunintercon@yahoo.com

Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kponkedenge(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Quite a touching piece
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by 1x2x3: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bros pls can u share ur experience about dis?? Pls i wil b so happy, dont let a brother go back into penury again, i know wat am sayin but am not sure of it, dat i why i want u to fully narate the experience

Bro i want to learn before its too late. Plsss

Let's talk in the morning. Check my profile you will see my number, I'm will to do the calling if you are in such mess. I won't share my story here so some people won't pick offense.

You can leave your number.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Chiomatimo: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
The important thing is missing, you are not born again, give your life to Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nairalandmonika: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

So touching...

But why would Shola hide Samuel's paternity from you while you were already taking care of him like a son? That doesn't make sense.

Anyways RIP to her.
Well I feel shola was already cheating on him and planning to get back to her ex b4 she realized she was pregnant. She may as well think the child was for her ex.
But in all I just felt she made a lot of wrong choices.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Doyin400l(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cock n bull

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
ODB2 You made no sense bro
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by queengift(f): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
This your life story is so inspiring and emotional, Thank God for second chance.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Trovet: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brize come and have a good read too
The last part undoubtedly wet my hrt
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
ODB2:

[b]Shola was the worst thing to happen to that man.

She left him twice.

Had a baby for him but pinned it on some one else in order to get married.

When that didn't work she came back to OP.

She then carry her winch and made him lose his job and entire savings.

Dude breaks his back doing every menial job from brick-maker to conductor to feed her and her kids but this wasn't enough for her.

OP sells his laptop and fridge and she isn't even seeing the sacrifice.

OP nearly got into some diabolical sh!t involving yahoo++ but rightfully backs down.

OP literally was about to suck dik for her.... Jeezus! And would have even risked a one-way ticket to a Thai execution appointment over drug smuggling just to please Shola who by the way was doing practical next to nothing other than jumping from one dik to another will OP simps away looking for how to feed her lazy ingratious ass.

I know she is dead and gone and we must not speak ill of the dead but that woman was trouble.

If she was still alive she would have ruined OP's life[/b] .
Bottom line Shola was a snake. Very long snake embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by abdullkabar(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
When Shola's mom called me her first question was do i know who the father of Samuel is and I replied and said yes of course it's her grand daughters dad and she said to me I'm the real father of Samuel and that her late daughter reiterated it 2 days before she died guys I went crazy again.

Why me, why me, why me was the question I was asking my self. Why is all this thing's happening to me was the question that just kept repeating itself in my head.

I went to see my boy and the connection was instant ooo just carrying him again after 6 months send shivers down my spine and now I'm just waiting for his Grandma to tell the other guy that Samuel is mine.

I have already started sending my kid small small money again for his up keep Lol even tho not much because I don't even have much now but i would do everything within my power to give this Young kid the best of life that me and his late mother my queen his mother planned for him even when I never knew he was mine.

Wow I'm done. My hands ache. Just wanna say thank you to Seun Osewa for this beautiful forum, thank you to Joe Abah for retweeting that tweet even tho it hasn't yield devident yet but thanks and thank you to those beautiful souls that saved my life with that 9k I know you remember me and I say God bless you.

and to those on the verge of suicide I tell you that you can overcome and it's not the end of the world for you and Whatever you are passing through has an end ok and I need you to realize people somewhere is passing through the same or even harder situation than you. Don't give up, don't stop praying even tho I lost my faith a lil but don't lose yours because only the almighty can do all things.

To my young sister's reading this please be contented with what your man gives to you. The course of sholas death was so painful when I heard but please my dear sister dont date a Yahoo boy for any reason or even go out with one.

I tell you Yahoo doesn't work again and what they do now is Yahoo plus and some of this guy's are heartless and don't care about anyone than just to make that fetish money amd they would use you and any other girl they find to keep that money coming.

To my Young King's reading this don't have a girlfriend in your 20s please. Use that time to develop your self. Work hard to make yourself better as getting a girlfriend would really slow you dowm from attaining that top you want to go.

And last Please if you are too weak to move on or too tired to live again and you think suicide is your escape please speak out, yes some would laugh at you and call you names but speak out as there is that one person that would listen to you.

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE
@Op, if your story is true
How are you sure the boy is yours?
It will be wise to do a DNA test to affirm
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by donigspain(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello Tankunland,

Great story but you made one grave mistake - leaving out the details of your work (CCTV).

Bro, this is a great opportunity to market your business. QUICKLY edit your posts and leave your business contact there even if you have to open a NEW email address for secrecy.

You don't know who will read your story and will be in need of your services. I am actually in need of your services but I can't get in touch with you because I see no direct contact. I don't like Nairaland email.

Share your contact bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Passionate1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
E be like say u dey fall in love too easily. .
U fell in love hard with d wrong woman.
Be wise!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.