Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (137532 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
cheesy THIS is a miracle. I say this is a miracle.
SOME BODY SHOUT HALEYLUJAAAAAAAA
MUMU dey worry you

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by scoundrel(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Creative writers are on a rampage again. This work must cost more than 10,000 NGN.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by WINDSOW(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Then go to the mountain. 3 days and pray for divine restoration. If you can make it longer it will better but before 7 days ends, you will be visited.
Wetyn, na him kill Moses?Guy no go. Pray for house.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by donjancd19(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Does any body know anybody that know,someone who knows someone who know, somebody who knows any body who have facemask?

wink : smiley wink
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Too much.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
scoundrel:
Creative writers are on a rampage again. This work must cost more than 10,000 NGN.
hahahah
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CoronaVirusPro: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Today the 8 of April makes it exactly 1 year that one of my bank accounts had over a million naira and it was that same amount that changed my life forever.

yes it changed my life so badly that it nearly made me commit suicide but thanks to these beautiful forum that came to my aid at just the last seconds of ending it all.

Now what you are about to read is my life story of how everything changed for bad in the space of just under a year and how
(1) i lost my job,
(2) my loving girlfriend dumped me,
(2) how I overcame some deep temptations
(4) how I overcame deep depression and nearly killed my self
(5) and how that my ex died and in her death I knew I had a son.

Just deciding to write about these has gotten me in a melancholy mood as I have been in a morose state for the past few days thinking about how my life changed but I know someone might learn from it. Now I had to use a new moniker for this as my former moniker has many things pointing directly to me as I don't want anyone I know to know it's me but I would surely be reading the comments with my real account and these could be lengthy but bear with me

Apologies
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

You are dull.

You lost your job, a girl friend and your Ex died is the reason you want to kill yourself.

You be a small player. Does that make the shows end when you still breathing. Does all those predicaments tell you it's the end of life?

Damn! You disappointing my soul. You not even grateful for life. Visit Igbobi, LUTH and Aro, and comeback to tell me you are depressed.

Hello! The first failure that befalls a man is when he accepts he has failed.

This moment you ONLY know. Tomorrow, next week, next month and next year you don't know. So how did you just started getting depressed. Do you have an idea of what tomorrow is bringing.

Don't be weak man, You were born a fighter, where did you keep those characteristics? You want to chicken out when it's most demanded from your kind.

Everyone has a story to tell man. Their must be a fall before a rise.

Don't mind my language, just charging your soul
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by samwise180(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tears in my eyes as I finish reading this.
A lot of lessons learnt from Op
I hope you move on with life, there is a brighter future ahead of you
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nigeriapen(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by CsRockefeller(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is d best story I've ever read from this site albeit emotional and heart breaking. cry

You loved her like a mother would love her child, selfless and unconditional.

As regards ur biz and d money u lost, dont worry, the Lord says in his word that even if a righteous man should fall, the Lord will lift him up.

Help will locate u soon, you have done well.

8 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kenneygirl(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You are dull.

You lost your job, a girl friend and your Ex died is the reason you want to kill yourself.

You be a small player. Does that make the shows end when you still breathing. Does all those predicaments tell you it's the end of life?

Damn! You disappointing my soul. You not even grateful for life. Visit Igbobi, LUTH and Aro, and comeback to tell me you are depressed.

This moment you ONLY know. Tomorrow, next week, next month and next year you don't know. So how did you just started getting depressed. Do you have an idea of what tomorrow is bringing.

Don't be weak man, You were born a fighter, where did you keep those characteristics? You want to chicken out when it's most demanded from your kind.

When you wont read before rushing to comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by kemi18064: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
v6x22ulkps
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You are dull.

please let's try to be civil with our words. Have a lovely night rest

10 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny
Thank You Joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by temielects(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't know who is reading..a destined helper might be around.. I need to establish myself too,any form of help I will leave to be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Bestinstinct(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
You will be fine bro. I can relate well with your story. This time shall pass...always have that at the back of your mind. Success awaits you, go for it.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Brunicekid(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wawoohh
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Afromentalist: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Martinez39s:
You had better start using your brain. Go get a DNA test. What if she pinned the boy on you because she knows her baby daddy won't take care of him like you would after she is gone? What if it was her last-ditch effort to secure her son's future? Why would you trust the words of someone who said your "son" belongs to her baby daddy and had the boy live with the baby daddy as his son for a long time? You really need to start using your brain. Seems your ordeal wasn't harsh enough to activate your brain and make it override your emotions. You have to tune down your emotions, and start being logical.
you are the only sensible person in this thread so far. Op, hear or forbear.

12 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Valmekyz: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Somebody should help me before this thing gets out of hand.
I've exhausted my foodstuff and cash in this lockdown. Someone pls help
UBA

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Smhaykins(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
From then on I was just living a purposely life because there wasn't the will to live again. I was so lonely, there wasn't anyone to talk to or laugh with. No one chatted me up again, I would go some time's 2 days without a meal because there wasn't any food to eat, my soap got finished and I had to start to use Klin detergent to bath, yes I always looked good and smiled when I went outside because I still had lot of good clothes but deep down I was dying slowly and mightily lonely and depressed

I would go make block at Fagba railway and be paid 1500 but that 1500 is spend this way. 200 goes for my transport, 200 to eat morning food, I would buy Tramadol 100 to numb the pain from carrying 700 blocks per day, I would use 300 to eat afternoon meal and another 100 tramadol before you sleep to numb the pain growing on my hip again and another 200 naira food at night again, I was just frustrated and each night i wet my pillow with tears and prayed to die while sleeping anf each morning I woke up with a fake smile when I saw people.

I had to stop making block as I was getting addicted to Tramadol as that could finally mean the end of my life as addiction to tramadol without a job or money would surely lead me to crime and I went to start making bread in a bakery and we would be paid 600 per night after we have worked so hard during the night. All this stuff got me so frustrated and depressed and always angry and just wanting to end it all

You might asked don't I have Uncle's or Aunt yes I did but none came to my aid whenever I swallowed my pride to asked them for help and all they would say is why did I play football and not go to school and I went this way till that hot September 5 of 2019 after trekking so much and knocking on the gate of more than 10 hotels and got home to meet my neighbor needing me to go fix that light.

I just couldn't take it anymore and I was just within seconds of downing that sniper when I shamefully begged here and this where few reasons why I spiraled into deep depression.
(1) My girlfriend left me
(2) a boy that was already sleeping in my arms and chest was taking from me.
(3) used to do giveaway to those that were broke every single Tuesday on my WhatsApp and now my WhatsApp was like a ghost land.
(4) remember eating 2 bags of Rice in the year 2018 alone and now I couldn't even afford a proper meal again.
(5) my soap was 2k that lasted less than 2 weeks and my cream 4k and now I used Klin detergent to bath.
(6) I gave those almajires in my bus stop 200 per day i kid you not and now I didn't even have 1 naira on me again.
(7) how I single handedly buried Mom but now I couldn't even afford 200 to go look for a job unless i trek

All our actions n decisions r destined
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by law001(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
Remembered I said I played football right? After secondary School in the year 2008 I decided to proceed to play football so I registered in an academy in Mile 2 trade Fair complex.

If you know Mile 2 trade Fair complex then you should know aspamda and those Sand field behind, Don't know if it's till there again tho. That was were I trained and even at 17 as of 2009 that I was then all my older teammates that where older with 10 years thought I was gonna be a future captain of the super eagles because I was such a good football player so I was well liked by them all and one of my ex teammate was Arinze ( not his real name) Arinze was a striker, he always had me marking him when we do personal training after the whole team was done training so we became very close.

This Arinze's brother in-law was a drug pusher, we his teammates all knew but we kept our mouths shut because his in-law was good to us, he always bought us new balls and Jersey's and food and paid our transport whenever he was around. (I hope senior man doesn't see this oo). And hope I'm not given too much information?

His brother had lot of shops in trade Fair and alaba international then and Arinze always told us if he doesn't make it as a footballer he would go into pushing drug full time. While I was still working in the hotel i and senior man would chat and he would asked me about my new job, my shola and everything else and during this time senior man has stopped playing football and was into drugs.

I remember him asking about my job one day and I told him and he asked how was my salary and I said 50k and he laughed that his dog eats more than that in a week and i remember after I and babe had that fight that night I asked him to send me some money the next day to help me kick start my life again and that I needed money so much as I was loosing my 2 girls and my boy and he asked how much I needed and I said 100k. ( when senior man calls or we chat when I still worked and he asked about my family or son he always sends 5 or 10k for the boy) so he told me na yeye money I go dey give you (which was the 5 or 10k for my lil Samuel) till you ready to do something real to make better money and I asked him what is that that he want me to do to make real money he said and I quote WHEN YOU READY TO CARRY PALLET TELL ME I GO LINK YOU UP MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY AND MAKE YOUR FAMILY AND LATE MAMA PROUD.

And right there In my heart I knew no one could ever help me ever again without asking for anything in return and I either agree to carry drugs or I continue hustling and pushing and doing dirty jobs to feed and feed my family.

And by late July and early August babe had taking Samuel to her mother's and i barely saw her again. I would call her she wouldn't pick up and she takes hours to reply my WhatsApp messeges even when it shows she has read it and by August 16 she came to my house and she sat me down and said we can't continue this again and it's better she goes as she doesn't love me again and that she already has a new boyfriend.

Oh God my heart was broken into shreads and I begged her not to go Lol. I begged her and cried like a baby for her not to leave me then, hahahaha its so funny now. I held her feet, was crying seriously oo but she left me crying and right there and then I spiraled into full and chronic depression

I was following your post until I discovered you lied here. Your previous post you said you were 22 when you met shola in 2015. How come you are 17 in 2009. Teach me maths abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OlawaleBammie: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angelacruz:
Baba abeg no quote d guy again,if u wat to comment go to reply.Some f us were d use nokia x2 are not finding it funny

Lol, ooh God!! Abeg come.

Dat nokia x2 na botton fon?? grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OKOATA(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
wink Assuming Shola didn’t die you would still have collected her back, sorry bro you are still the same emotional weak man. You need to start using your sense and and start being mean in a relationship, you need to read some books to change your perception about women, I hope you have learnt your lessons and please next time date a single lady who who give you your own kids afresh. Go get a DNA done and don’t think because he looks like you then he’s your child, you are only still being emotional and not being realistic with yourself. Good luck

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Vavevivo: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Op

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
The part of mr.greg was incredibly amazing! Imaging sucking dick and eating the cum from a matured man. Eeuww! dont trust some of these "big men"

7 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
It simply means that when a man loves......
He loves with all his heart

Dumb shaid.. Dts all u cud gathered abi.. Iranu
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by friendl: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Should be happy the b.....h left you , believe me ,she was your problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Sarang(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thank you tor sharing op

All the best to you
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by chocolatelady(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
U must be a genius for this ur write up even though u never went to the university . Thumbs up!. Tears fell from my eyes while reading the advice u gave out at the last paragraph. This life is full of challenges. One must have one challenge or the other. These challenges are only there to make us strong and better person. Believe me if u don’t have any challenge in ur life, u will not live long becos u will not have any story to tell. Challenges must come but with God’s Grace on our side , we shall overcome.
Pls try and focus on ur CCTV repair and ur son for now. Leave women for now so that u can build urself after which u now choose who u will marry, date her and settle down.
May the God Lord always be there for u to lift u up and grant ur innermost heart intentions through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by xrayj(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tankunland:
would she lie on her dying bed Sir? Anyways when there is enough funds hopefully I would go do a paternity test but facially goodness this kid looks like me
Without wishing to sound obnoxious, u are a very gullible & pliable man! A lot things u passed through in the hands of shola could have been avoided if not for your gullible nature. Better go & do a DNA test & start using your brain!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
law001:

I was following your post until I discovered you lied here. Your previous post you said you were 22 when you met shola in 2015. How come you are 17 in 2009. Teach me maths abeg.
Let me teach you:assuming he was born in june 1992,he will be 17 in july 2009 and 22 in jan 2015.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.