Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (138628 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by TOPAI7(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
You are a great guy.

God will always raise helpers and support for you.

Tankunland:
Please there are still few people reading this. Please I would send 1k to 5 or 4 people. So if you don't have what to eat today and 1k would be enough please drop your aza ok and the first 5 account i see i would credit it qith 1k to meal today. God would come through for us Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingofpalmgroov: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Please there are still few people reading this. Please I would send 1k to 5 or 4 people. So if you don't have what to eat today and 1k would be enough please drop your aza ok and the first 5 account i see i would credit it qith 1k to meal today. God would come through for us Amen

Thanks for the transfer. Received
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Ojimba1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Continue o
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by konkonbilo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
oladapoayo:

Konkonbilo konkonbilo, why you dead vex since morning na. Abi the lockdown de affect your side?
Talk now oh, somebody might just help you here
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nooo, I no vex my brother.. I just feel like using that emoji ni
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by OlawaleBammie: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
digitalman:

Of course I agree that we are all different.

Back to the topic: You can see that I read that the Shola pressed him for abortion.
Which is why I said that He should NOT have agreed in the first place. He also gave her money for it.

He has that right to refuse abortion.

Its should be part of His LESSONS.

Yea, he has dat right to reduse abortion which is the most ultimate thing to do, ofcourse i agree with u.

But he also has dat right to please his woman even wen d situation is notin to write home about...

That is part of his lesson tho. One thing about this kind of lesson is dat u dont pay for it monetarily.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Hermionegranger(f): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
skj1377:
The probability that a footballer who did not further his education after secondary school can narrate such a compelling story is 0. This can't be your story if it is true probably your friend or someone told you the story. That's my take
If he went to a good primary and secondary school then it's very possible. I have friends who were writing and publishing stories on their facebook pages. Some even won writing competitions and this was before we entered the university. Universities do not teach people basics like reading, writing and spelling. Nigerians place to much premium on University education. Most foreigners don't go to the University but they get by in life pretty well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kingofpalmgroov:

I'm here. If I shame for this wetin be my gain? 0011351703 Stanbic IBTC
please manage it ok
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by yungmayor02(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

God bless you bro!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Adeevah(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kudos bro....

If possible, go for DNA before taking full responsibility of the boy and also to avoid future story that touch
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingofpalmgroov: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
please manage it ok

Thank you so much. I appreciate this so much.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Expert17: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
skj1377:
The probability that a footballer who did not further his education after secondary school can narrate such a compelling story is 0. This can't be your story if it is true probably your friend or someone told you the story. That's my take

Mr man,

Keep quiet, spitting out rubbish since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by adebobconed(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
thank you so much for your words. I would think about it
Make sure you do something about it.. else the story would be stolen. If not stolen already, since this is a nameless forum.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Vecto(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

Nice story bro. God is your strength. Can I contact? Really interested in learning CCTV installation
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Rhymeyjohn: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
This thread is very emotional.

Love is when someone walks into your life and never leave, even after they're gone.

Op is a blessed man. You're well trained that's why you avoid those temptations, just accept Jesus Christ and stop premarital sex, would save you the added and avoidable mess.

I learnt many lessons, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Martinez39s(m): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
donem:

G you are a living legend, too much sense in your redpill thread, though i cant be categorized a simp, but i still had to take some dose of your Redpill about 2000milligram i hope it aint overdoze?

Pls endeavor to tag me if you invent any new pill, one can supplement with the very potent redpills.
I tag you. Later this year, I will release two threads and a series on the redpill. For now, I am a bit busy with certain books I am reading over again.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Kingofpalmgroov: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
please manage it ok

Can you please drop your number to reach you please.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Canada2021: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
UBA 2114028363 God bless u
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by nan1: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
this is really touching i cried profusely cos i saw myself in you when i was a teenager. But iv learnt my own lessons the bitter way since and always follow my children bumper to bumper so they dont follow my footsteps.

I learnt that a teenager has no mind of his own untill he/she fully develops into adulthood cos you might make a lot of mistakes thinking you are doing the right thing. the best is to focus on your education/ carrer/ handwork untill your mind is fully developed for any relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by IghravweIG(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
Pls bro I'm here.
Firstbank

God bless u
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wengerman: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
This are is also a lesson for us to learn concern concerning our attitude to people that come here to seek for help.if u can help park well and let people who want to help do their thing.don't turn to an antagonistic demon sent from the pit of hell.only raise alarm if u are sure and have concrete evidence to back up your claim that u have tendered.don't let us have innocent blood hanging on our neck without knowing

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Teejazy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Continue waiting.

foleonehope:
Waiting for the rest of the story
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Chukapage(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
I didn't give him the initial advice, and I wasn't referring to you. Mind your business.
Boss the person you quoted is a lady probably a single mother.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Canada2021:
UBA 2114028363 God bless u
my brother I small abeg manage am. God bless you

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Youngsage: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rittysylvia:

When I read comment like yours I marvel. I wonder the kind of secondary schools some of you went to. What's so sophisticated in his write up that a secondary school graduate wouldn't be able to write. So you furthering ur education will really improve how you read and write? Interesting...

Honestly!

I just had to comment. Any body who 'finished' from a secondary school should at least have an average comprehension of English.
Last time I checked Essay writing was a compulsory part of English papers!

Skj1377, you need to change your mindset. If you can't write even though you went to a secondary school (my assumption), then don't assume others can't. Smh

6 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by LONGPREEK(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ishilove:

Then go to the mountain. 3 days and pray for divine restoration. If you can make it longer it will better but before 7 days ends, you will be visited.
and all of you cant go to the mountain to pray and stop corona.
so what happens if he prays in his house??
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SamgoldBaba: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:
2105230834 UBA
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Chijiokem1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wow am very very inspired by this your life story, you don't even know what this have done, you gave us Life More reason to keep on pushing .

Thank you so much my brother.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by LONGPREEK(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland i dont mean to be insensitive but if you tell how she died as a result of yahoo boys, i think you willl save a few of this girls and oloshos from dying early

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by SamgoldBaba: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
One of the very few post that should be making front page.
I tell you Nairaland is a very good place to visit so drop the hate speeches (so to speak). Get serious with life and posts coming up, as for me I'm encouraged. Even wrote down some lines from the post and some comments. Through this I trust lot of people will still have a story to share in times to come. God bless you all. Stay safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by wandetooblack: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tankunland:

B
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Chukapage(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep ur opinion to yourself. Don't you know there are sterile men who scout for single mothers in order to feel the completeness of a family as they can't impregnate anyone? What complete woman would allow a man render her life childless shooting blanks?
you're the one who should keep your dumb opinion to yourself. Even if the man is sterile as you want us to believe The single mother's children will NEVER be his! Infact the Baby Daddy will ALWAYS come to claim his kids Even when his dead his family will come! Either way men wether sterile or not should just leave Single mothers alone the baggage is too much with NO gain absolutely...Even Most Single mothers always go back to the Baby Daddy or cheat with them... Their bond is too strong to broken by "love" or "new relationship"

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
IghravweIG:

Pls bro I'm here.
Firstbank

God bless u
god bless you too sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.