Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (27388 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by blaze83(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Remember this thread I created sometime last year?

https://www.nairaland.com/5448693/accept-job-offer-continue-job

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

Congratulations.

May the God that did it for you do it for me as well. I'm also job hunting after graduating since 2017 as well. It's not easy at all. My dad died this month with the burial slated for 22 next month, it hurts that I can barely feed myself from the Volunteer job of 15k I'm doing at present let alone contribute a dime to my dad's burial plans.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Well as God would have it, a Nairalander whose moniker is very popular on here(Wouldn't mention for obvious reasons) reached out to me and asked me to send my CV to his email address for review.

At first, I was reluctant and didn't want to send the CV considering he's always not serious with his posts and also a troll here or so I thought. But on a second thought I decided to give it a try. Few days later, he sent an email requesting that I meet him at a particular address the following day on the Island here in Lagos.

The following day I got to the address, it was actually an office complex with the company occupying about 6 floors in the entire building. I met with the Nairalander, we discussed at length and in the end he asked me when I would love to resume.

I later got to know he is the General Manager, Group Learning and Human Resources for the Company(A Privately owned Oil Firm) after resumption.

Fams, today I'm gainfully employed with a pay four times bigger than what the Chinese company had earlier offered me in my previous thread.

I want to use this medium to thank Seun Osewa and most especially God for sending an helper my way when I thought all hopes was lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS: Some Nairalanders are super rich and connected guys, believe me. Learn to respect people's opinion on here as you may not know who you're dealing with. For those who are still searching for jobs, please do not stop believing as your breakthrough is closer than you know. Thank you.

Modified:

I know you would most likely see this Sir. May God continually bless you, guide and protect you. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart, God bless you. Amen!

I claim this blessing ��
Lord do it for me just like the way you did it for him amen
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
what's his Monika?
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Whoknowsme: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Op.... I tap into ur blessings. I pray my destiny helper sees my post and help me. I read education Bio/Int.Sci.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by TinaG(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations and God bless you Sir Seun Osewa. Your kinds are rare.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Tiwalade01: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations to you brother....I tap into this grace too ooo

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by aloma007(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

happy for you man, fly high with your employer and remember to offer me all your jingles and advertisement projects and every other thing that has to do with media adverts recording. I will send you proves via WhatsApp@zero,eight,one,zero,zero,six,seven,one,five,eight,six. And to the Nairaland family, abeg I am looking for job even if na to employ me oo. May we all succeed in all trials. #nairalanderfamily
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by tolufase: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations bro
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by muhammed1056: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Fakelondonboi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
THIS IS A GOOD NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS LET ME CELEBRATE WITH U BRO,ITS NOT EASY AT ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE OF US STILL SEARCHING FOR A JOB ...AM SO HAPPY FOR U
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Juliearth(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Congrats bro. I tap into this grace.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by wearsandtrends1: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is the 2nd time this is making front page
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by toyinsalammy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations �
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by titted(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations I tap into your testimony,I pray God will remember me this year.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Marayola(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
nobone:
Praise God!
I need this kind of miracle. But it seems most jobs are in Lagos I'm hardworking, I need a job p....l....e....a.....s.....e.....
Same here ooo
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
e choke oh
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations to you.
The person has done his part, yours is not to disappoint him by doing your work diligently and with honesty.
Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Monzze: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

I need this type of miracle.. I'm a graduate in lokoja Kogi state.. pls even if it's Abuja I don't mind relocating...
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by harmony75: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
congratulations
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by fatymore(f): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
My mind is telling me who the person is...

Please help your girl too cry

I need a job cry
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by pius49(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
I was scam by a nairalander who claims he sells data. I paid for the data he kept telling me that network was bad up till today. I guess different stories for different folks
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Queenoffucks(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Reex12:
lets fvck first send me your number cool

It's Queenoffucks who need a job, not her puna.

Not sex job.

Queenoffucks.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Samakus(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is good!!! God bless him!!

To lend a hand too, a friend of mine heading the HR of an outsourcing firm has asked me to recommend a BSc Medical Sciences or B.Pharm graduate with at least one year medical sales rep. experience for a position in Enugu!

Salary is 120-150k, with HMO, pension, performance related bonuses and an official car with a monthly float.

Send me a WhatsApp message in my siggy if YOU MET THE REQUIREMENTS!!!!

Pls don't send a message if you don't meet the requirements. This is a position that is only open to those that met the above stated requirements. The location in your CV should be Enugu. Interviews will most likely start on Monday.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Rache404: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Thank you Mr helper. Congratulations poster.

Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by ecclize: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
congrats bro
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Arrogantbro(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Ebuka78: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
2020 thread. Some people don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by adonaimart(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Congratulations..I love good stories like this...
For all jobseekers never play with networking; offline and online, in as much as you are applying online.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Adukey(f): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
A hearty congratulations to you. God bless the person that helped you.

I need a job, please.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by juniorstar(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ghostty:
Hello guys
Good morning to you all.

Modified:

Its nice to know good ppl exists.
Re: I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. by Kiezodumah(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
why do i jst av this feeling that it was Nwamaikpe that gave u the job. A "troll and never taken seriously” grin grin
All the best and contribute positively to humanity also.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Yoruba, Hausa Teachers Needed In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.