Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. (801 Views)

Get In Here Guys - Share Your Wierd Experience With Runs Girls / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Holysucker(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Your wife opened up to you dat she cheated,with the excuse of her been carried away that moment not knowing when she had sex with the said guy..

Not like u caught her cheating,she opened up to you herself,now the question is will you consider her back,forgive her and move on with her..

Wat will you do in this case,what do you advice?
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2020
would have been better if I had not been told.

The BS will forever remain indelible.

God punish the woman n the alleged guy in advance!!!
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin
that one is easy naaa

you just sit her down.sigh and start crying profusely .then you start beg "honey this thing has been in heart for all this while.I have been d.I.cking other women since our wedding night till now.I have a child out of our union.
o wife please guilt please forgive me
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
oyedav:
would have been better if I had not been told.

The BS will forever remain indelible.

God punish the woman n the alleged guy in advance!!!
why naa
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Franzinni: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Guy let me tell you one thing ... Even if she opens up or not, the truth is as a man, you can never see her the same again you have crossed the point of no return or at best you will reinvent your perception of her ... I will be honest with you there is NO forgiveness to that ...you might forgive on the surface but it will always keep coming back and when it does it will be fresh no matter how long it takes ... Any time you get into an argument with her it flashes In your mind ... Bros it is the ultimate detrayal .. But if you have been cheating on her bros ... You deserve it oo cus its not a one sided affair ..but if not then there is no amount of pleasing ... That marriage is a walking corpse.. If you have kids ..stay for them that is if your wife is not giving you headaches join so you don't ruin their lives because broken homes breeds broken kids which in turn have broken homes of their own ... But if you don't have kids ... Bros dump her fast ... Remember on the wedding day you both took an oat and since she could be carried away to open her legs damning all the consequences.. Then she should be carried AWAY permanently!

A leopard never sheds its spots ...if you like wash am with hypo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Holysucker(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Franzinni post=88218369]Guy let me tell you one thing ... Even if she opens up or not, the truth is as a man, you can never see her the same again you have crossed the point of no return or at best you will reinvent your perception of her ... I will be honest with you there is NO forgiveness to that ...you might forgive on the surface but it will always keep coming back and when it does it will be fresh no matter how long it takes ... Any time you get into an argument with her it flashes In your mind ... Bros it is the ultimate detrayal .. But if you have been cheating on her bros ... You deserve it oo cus its not a one sided affair ..but if not then there is no amount of pleasing ... That marriage is a walking corpse.. If you have kids ..stay for them that is if your wife is not giving you headaches join so you don't ruin their lives because broken homes breeds broken kids which in turn have broken homes of their own ... But if you don't have kids ... Bros dump her fast ... Remember on the wedding day you both took an oat and since she could be carried away to open her legs damning all the consequences.. Then she should be carried AWAY permanently!

A leopard never sheds its spots ...if you like wash am with hypo!

Thanks brotherly..I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Holysucker(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmm...can't really seem to wrap my head around dis..so confused and at d same time betrayed. cry
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
whether she confessed or not, is irrelevant to her deceitful/disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest act, is it... she will have an hour to pack and leave. no questions asked!
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Holysucker:
Hmm...can't really seem to wrap my head around dis..so confused and at d same time betrayed. cry
do you both have kids?
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Holysucker(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=baralatie post=88223103]do you both have kids?

A boy..
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by flokii: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chai!

Cheating is hard to forgive na. If its girlfriend, one can still overlook it but wife.. haba!
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by MummyIMadeIt: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
I ain't married but I get to wonder most times at what happened to the Holy institution called "Marriage" in recent times.

Gone are those days, many Men are faithful to their spouse and if they ain't satisfied with one they seek out another as a Wife. The Wife also is so bound to her womanly and motherly duties that unfaithfulness rarely Crosses her mind.

Both spouses rarely seek for divorce and try to settle their issues amicably. Separation was seen as a last resort when both parties can no longer come to a stand off.

But these days, Divorce is championed and screamed at every little disagreement.

To the Op, the truth is that it hurts our manly ego to be cheated on, and as such tends to always be in your subconscious thought, but remember if you love your spouse tell her how hard it's gonna be for u to trust her fidelity and also watch out for her changes not neglecting that a stiff warning follows suit.

I know its hard for a single talk more of a married man, but in all give her a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Op it's not hard at all just tell her this,
thank God you told me you see honey I have sinned to your Creator I also married a girl outside and she has given birth to a set of twins and
She's always telling me that she wants to be with me and I told her that it's a bit hard for me to tell my wife
But now that you have said this I will go and bring her in first thing tomorrow morning so you both can live happily
Before she tear you to pieces just leave the house
Cause after saying all Those things she will show you that she's a austrasian Dog in form of a human being
She want you to start thinking so you will lastly go and drink sniper Ta na she get the sniper not you angry
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Holysucker post=88224230][/quote]

OK!
do not freight about what she said or about her revelations. one thing I would advise is to ignore whatever she said.
don't even bother yourself why?
as long as the health of this child and yours is at stake.it becomes of you to step up your own abilities,relationship strategies.
I would rather you set real positive goals for your self and possibly a secret DNA test for the child.
but with the child do not divorce,separate or become hostile. Maybe become a more spiritual person.
Marriage is a long road with all kind potor potor and plateau's.
I have examples of families with cases like yours and they are not divorced but are married with 5 kids and grand kids.Another had a far worse scenario having to see a man hitting his wife on an office table(walahi no be small case) but thank God they both got through it and they are in their 18 year.
so hang in there and stay safe
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Anayalv: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
She should have just kept it to herself. if she had done thart and not cheat again then it would have been alright. Sometimes what you do not know will not hurt you. Even though she came forward on her own and told you does not mean that you will forgive and forget esily. You will always remeber that she cheated on you.That memory will haunt your mind forever. The fact that you asked for advice means that you are still thinking about it. I honestly believe that you have been hurt. if you have never cheated on your wife or thought about other women when you were stilll with her then you have a good reason to doubt whether you should go on with your relationship or end it. I hope you guys do not have any kids because it will be very hard on them. I will not tell you what to do. Just follow your heart. Only you can decide the fate of your marriage.
Re: Pls Get In Here Guys I Need An Advice. by Tygrathris(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Her coming to you and telling you that she cheated does not justify what she has done. When she cheated in you she kniew what she was doing. There is no such thing as I lost control. Why have you never lost control all that ime that you have been with her. I mean like she literally broke the whole meaning of a marriage. You do not cheat in just one day. It takes time. It is not just as easy as that. We also have to look at the bright side. I mean like she is the one that revealed the truth to you. She regrets what she did and it has been disturbing her. She certainly deserves to be forgiven. Not alot of women can do something like that. Do not let your marriage fade away. It may have been better if you had not known but at the same time worse. She has come clean and she deserves forgiveness.

(1) (Reply)

Correction On - Tips For Dating African American Women (akata) / Do You Call This Love Or Madness.???? / A Friend Is Pregnant And Confused Please Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.