Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father (13410 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by aristocratic5(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by VIRGINlabia(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
I go first chop the girl to confirm if she is fit for my dear son grin grin
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Anijay1212(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
LordIsaac:
We shall first go to court and have him renounce me as his father, he can then go ahead. It is that serious.
Lol...
You harsh o.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Bigcowhorn: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingsteve:
Son: Daddy meet the love of my life. She's the one!
Me:

Lol

If you like edit it a million times I will always update cheesy
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Kingsteve(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Lol

If you like editing a million times I will update cheesy
Sick old man.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Bigcowhorn: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

Sick old man.

Sicker older man

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by TGMISKY(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
To the lady's face, I tell him that if she's a fuckmate, I'm okay with it but as a wife, mbanu!
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by crackkhaus: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Me: No problem son, she's really pretty and I can see what you see in her.
Just bring her back in a year's time if you still want to marry her, then I'll give you both my blessings.

5 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by narit: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
My reply as a father-

Me: you this bastard, I have always knew you are destined for great things. Welcome to the family darling, where is your twin sister?
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by DavidEsq(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
My reply:

Oiinnn!!! U are doing well

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Yxxx: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will tell him ooin.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by DoubleEngine007: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
My son won't be bold enough to bring that gutter to my house.. I know my sons are wise like their dad grin We don't do gutters...

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Lightangel65: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'll tell him good job in finding a very generous fiancee, so generous that she gives men nice views for free

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edyice:
Me : Son let me enter set Na

Son ; papa no way , it can't happen

Me : .....
gringringrin
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by LOVEGINO(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
My son, u ve made it

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by stanisbaratheon: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
My reply would be WHAT A LOVELY DAY.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Me:
Good for you son but make sure to change your surname forthwith. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Kranediggy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
You've said it all (the more you look the less you see).
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Kranediggy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Osobi32:
My reply will be..... Son are u happy and comfortable with her? How long have u known her? What does she do for a living? Have u met her parents? If his answer is satisfying then I will let them be. Note! Never judge a book by its cover. Life has thought me to look beyond physical appearance coz most wild looking ladies are more innocent then the innocent looking ones.
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Oghenerobo2002(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2020
In this case, judge a book by its cover
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Oharina(m): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Abegi no confuse urself. No guy in his right senses will allow his fiance' to go visit his parents dressed like this, even in the western world. Though she might be dressing like this when they are together.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by kalufelix(m): 1:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Son you can't marry that b!atch
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Judybash93(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Best of luck...
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by brodalikeme(m): 5:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Eze, have you written your will?
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Drops my pen on the floor.. My daughter please pick it up 4 me.. grin
My son volunteers,
Me: it seems u want to be unfortunate 4 d rest of ur lyf. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by sonrock44: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Son,do you like her? Are you sure you know what you are going into? If he answers satisfactorily,then he's good to go.But,I'm no sure if my supposedly wife,his mother would take it likely anyways.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
She looks just like my ex, just that she's darker
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hmmmmm, I will disapprove of the relationship.
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
kiddkash:
father: son, thy father shall eat before thy son

Fool grin grin grin
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
My son, just know that after sack na me
Re: Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father by Akious2k2(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Edyice:
Me : Son let me enter set Na

Son ; papa no way , it can't happen

Me : .....
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Motunrayo Ogbara- Ex Access Bank Staff Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.