Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (109377 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Mummymahdi(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
U mean single portion for a whole town or single family??

Abi wait, is it for single person like we baselo

Dis is too much na, abi na Nigeria effect dey afect me ni

Wait!! See two two gallons of g/nut oyel sef

Ordinary Rwanda,

Baba God wetin i use offend You naa embarassed embarassed embarassed

And Finland dey der oo. Ok sha, You understand better But me a no understand oo.

Modified: Wait!! No b one one bag of rice a dey see soo??

In my corntree we no see ordinary tin tomato na, inshort, our akantant general sef contain dey burn lowolowo.

It isn't much at all
Its a month or two for a family
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Jaqenhghar: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Later one somebofy will steal this picture and claim it's the Nigger government's efforts.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Tareq1105: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Na Rwanda I dey go so.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by seguno2: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.

Has Buhari arrested anyone for that?
Is he too busy stealing his own share ??

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Jimmyubah2: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
lionness:
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw an American prison, it smacked me hard that that prison is cleaner and neater than some part of Lagos called Lekki and the place called Aso Rock. I seriously don’t know why leadership and kindness is such an impossibility in Nigeria. I mean who embezzles money meant to save lives in such a time? Which kind of presidency or leadership turns a pandemic to money making jamboree that they even have to burn down the accountant of the nations office to hide info. It’s sad that even the billionaires are donating money to such government just to show off when that money can be given to small businesses to feed the poor people. Nigeria, we too wowo, just wicked pass alligator
You forgot to add that each member of the presidential task force on covid-19 receives 500k for every seating.

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by DonTattaglia: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
FertileAfrika:
Is that meant for everyone in Rwanda or just a specific amount of people, because that doesn't look like much to me. undecided

Batch after batch..Moreso its far more than u are seeing. This is what d camera captured.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by AreaFada2: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Zombies will like this coming from NOI.
Anyone associated with GEJ brings out the beast worst than Boko Haram in them
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by bendike: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11295193_screenshot20200401165002_jpeg244ff82f5f288008c1ff62a9ef13891c

Instead of abusing Nigeria as usual, this is your own backyard, what have you done or said about it?

Nothing?

Are you also going to ask for a referendum from this man and from your own states too?
Who abused Nigeria?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by PROJECTBASE: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
I am just waiting for the day the Nigerian Youth will carry Stick, cutlass and gun with full courage and March in one mind to the National Assembly and chase out the thieves we call our Leaders.
I know that day will soon come

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by oakin: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Omooba77:

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1247854465702559745?s=19

Remember you are part of the problem so ,no matter the solution you bring to me I is nothing
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
NOOOO!!! GOD who we jointly offend for this country. the tin dey pepper my body. why am i a nigerian?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Princedapace(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Kano should do like Rwanda then grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by rusher14: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Where are the pictures of the recipients ?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Blu3ray: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Graysons:
I thought Wike did this in Rivers State or I'm I missing something? undecided

Which River? Niger or Benue
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.

This is really funny and ironic, the same Okonjo in the topic diverted that $2 billion in collusion with GEJ to share while our troops were getting slaughtered on the battlefield.

Opposition members keep going 'missing' in Rwanda. Few expect them to return

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/27/africa/rwanda-opposition-disappearances-intl/index.html

Rwandan opposition leader's 'throat cut' as Kagame critics are silenced

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/24/rwandan-opposition-leader-third-killed-single-year/

Another disappearance of political opponent raises fresh questions about Rwandan president

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/30/eugene-ndereyimana-disappears-under-paul-kagame-rw/

If these Nigerian internet critics were in Rwanda, Kagame for don kill them and make them disappear.

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by usah4(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
U mean single portion for a whole town or single family??

Abi wait, is it for single person like we baselo

Dis is too much na, abi na Nigeria effect dey afect me ni

Wait!! See two two gallons of g/nut oyel sef

Ordinary Rwanda,

Baba God wetin i use offend You naa embarassed embarassed embarassed

And Finland dey der oo. Ok sha, You understand better But me a no understand oo.

Modified: Wait!! No b one one bag of rice a dey see soo??

In my corntree we no see ordinary tin tomato na, inshort, our akantant general sef contain dey burn lowolowo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
And one idiot for twitter deh talk say people no fit appreciate the little food make dem deh share for them, ordinary party rice for takeaway
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by DonTattaglia: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

May God bless u for having wisdom

U lack wisdom by also forgetting that Nigeria's GDP and income is far more than Rwanda. Nigeria makes a hell of money from crude oil, Rwanda's only resources are tea,coffee &banana..
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by extol1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
how has it solve what Nigerians are facing now. don't try to change the thread. the money generated to curb this virus, how has the government use the fund

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by awgumayor: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
FertileAfrika:
Is that meant for everyone in Rwanda or just a specific amount of people, because that doesn't look like much to me. undecided
But this one looks so much to you

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Vandorra: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Batch after batch..Moreso its far more than u are seeing. This is what d camera captured.

Loll see as you reply like say u dey there and na ur family hold camera...

Oga check out the real image and story below
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by itu404(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
dem too born u well!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by teepain: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9KdkM4LmQ

This is a good samaritan and a great Nigerian feeding Nigerians with her own money, but the ungrateful lots turned around to abuse insult her efforts, saying she did not give them enough meat.

The ignorant and ungrateful people thought she's representing the government so they abused and insulted the government for giving them rice with not enough meat.

This is how ungrateful, mean and callous some people are, it doesn't matter what you do, they'll still complain and abuse you because they are born complainers, born abusers and born ungrateful people.

The actions of those guys complaining about the food is condemnable. She didn't beg them to come for the food, if they could afford better they didn't need to take it.

Like leaders, like followers.

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Vandorra: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Loll see as you reply like say u dey there and na ur family hold camera...

Oga check out the real image and story below

http://www.positivehealth.com/article/product-news/short-features-and-brief-takes-issue-255

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ikorodureporta: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
That food no fit reach Makoko & AJ city alone
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by nextstep(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
PROJECTBASE:
I am just waiting for the day the Nigerian Youth will carry Stick, cutlass and gun with full courage and March in one mind to the National Assembly and chase out the thieves we call our Leaders.
I know that day will soon come

They don't have to carry stick and cutlass. All they have to do is vote in good people, every 4 years or so. But they don't. If youths aged 18-38 had voted wisely in last election, we would have had a totally different set of leaders, since this group segment are a larger majority than any other in this country. They didn't, and this is our reward.

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by dazzlingd(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
DonTattaglia:

U lack wisdom by also forgetting that Nigeria's GDP and income is far more than Rwanda. Nigeria makes a hell of money from crude oil, Rwanda's only resources are tea,coffee &banana..
This is even Gambia not Rwanda,
Gambia is not up to Ibadan
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Atittude: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chei! God help Nigeria ooo
We have good and smart people but can't tell what's happening.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by TheStarsAlign: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Rwanda has the best President in Africa. Argue with your corrupt leaders.

Absolutely true

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Vulcan24(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
don't doubt any information coming from Rwanda, Kagame is a genius leader

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Stallion93(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
lionness:
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw an American prison, it smacked me hard that that prison is cleaner and neater than some part of Lagos called Lekki and the place called Aso Rock. I seriously don’t know why leadership and kindness is such an impossibility in Nigeria. I mean who embezzles money meant to save lives in such a time? Which kind of presidency or leadership turns a pandemic to money making jamboree that they even have to burn down the accountant of the nations office to hide info. It’s sad that even the billionaires are donating money to such government just to show off when that money can be given to small businesses to feed the poor people. Nigeria, we too wowo, just wicked pass alligator
couldn’t have been said any better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja.