Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (109466 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by asapeola(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Its always very easy to compare and then castigate Nigeria at every given opportunity! Are those stuffs for the whole country or a village? Our politicians too are very good at arranging food neatly a la Gov. Wike
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Amalekki: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Again, most of our people are gullible, emotional & incapable of critical thinking. The internet is exposing us for who we are and where our problem lies, which is great as you need to understand the problem before you can find a lasting solution. Nigerians, always pause, think and process every information before you react! It is important in decision-making and will ultimately lead to good leadership when the mantle gets passed to you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ferdinandu(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ngozi should just shut up biko. When I see all these former Government officials that l can't place a hand to anything they did to change how things are done in this country complaining about what the current imbeciles are doing, it do burn my heart more because tomorrow now the current imbeciles will also open their stinking mouth as champions of better Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, me hundry man?? Lol, not me oo, me a no dey hungry ooooooo abegi ooo

Wait, abi person wey dey hungry stil dey dash another person money ni?? Cus a no understandgrin
is like your life is full of questions? your signature question,your comment question,your post question. hanhan! me ai no understand U o?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Graysons:
I thought Wike did this in Rivers State or I'm I missing something? undecided

Wike did kini??! Have you been drinking??! grin
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Switch07(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

May God bless u for having wisdom

You call that wisdom how about china and India they're more than the whole africa population and still doing fine

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Stillthebest: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
kiss
Our world is back not because we have bad people but because the good people are are Silent.

I am done talking!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by bkool7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Graysons:
I thought Wike did this in Rivers State or I'm I missing something? undecided

This picture has been used in many times to lie
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
wow!...Nigeria is CURSED with wicked, satanic, sadistic, self serving THIEVES/ RULERS!

....Just imagine lil Rwanda of yesterday...

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Okonjo, a whole fake global figure peddling fake news on the internet?

This is really embarrassing even though she was trying to insult and embarrass her own country, see what hatred reduced the woman to.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by playapayaski: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
PROJECTBASE:
I am just waiting for the day the Nigerian Youth will carry Stick, cutlass and gun with full courage and March in one mind to the National Assembly and chase out the thieves we call our Leaders.
I know that day will soon come

Religion, ethnicity and hypocrisy will never allow us.. Sad
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Stillthebest: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
kiss

Our world is bad not because of the bad people but because the good people are Silent.

Youths we need to fight our battle!

We have our future been stolen everyday and they don't give us part of it.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by fof1: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:
People with worthless education, status, education, status and pedigree like Okonjo also peddle fraudulent fake news to fool Nigerians.

Why people from that part of the country no matter their education love to peddle fake news to disparage Nigeria amazes me.

Pls what is ur Pedigree? Where have u been to in Life and All ur Generations? How many False News Reports hv U Circulated in d Past Couple of Weeks or Months? Fools Dance Naked in Market Square in Broad daylight. Pls Pack ur Dirty Parts aside and teach Nobility.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
lionness:
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw an American prison, it smacked me hard that that prison is cleaner and neater than some part of Lagos called Lekki and the place called Aso Rock. I seriously don’t know why leadership and kindness is such an impossibility in Nigeria. I mean who embezzles money meant to save lives in such a time? Which kind of presidency or leadership turns a pandemic to money making jamboree that they even have to burn down the accountant of the nations office to hide info. It’s sad that even the billionaires are donating money to such government just to show off when that money can be given to small businesses to feed the poor people. Nigeria, we too wowo, just wicked pass alligator
Dbarber?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by elujah1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.

Don't avoid the message, this goes beyond party affiliations, sharing few loads of bread and indomie to people you asked to lock down who source of livelyhood is daily income..
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:
grin grin show us how you and Jonathan shared $2 billion arms funds, that is where our real interest is not extolling the virtues of Kigame, who ruthlessly deal with critiques and dissidents.

Sigh... This is not necessary... People like you are the reasons why Buhari and APC can under perform and steal without remorse, knowing fully well you will be there to defend them as being "not as bad as their predecessors"!!!

Learn to stick to the crux and subject of any discourse, regardless of how much you hate the messenger... That's objectivity... That's MATURITY!!!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians will not organize themselves in this situation. They will scatter everything
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by dazzlingd(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Switch07:

You call that wisdom how about china and India they're more than the whole africa population and still doing fine

You are wise for asking that question.....

Africa as a whole has failed so it's dead in arrival to compare one africa country to another with baseless facts. One can't be comparing a tiny country like gambia that is not up to Oyo to Nigeria, if u want to compare, then use countries just as u have listed like china and India who are even more populous than us....
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Bigblessed: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good.

Want to also know and see the ones she gave to her people here in Nigeria as a good mother and an elderly-state-person.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
fof1:

Pls what is ur Pedigree? Where have u been to in Life and All ur Generations? How many False News Reports hv U Circulated in d Past Couple of Weeks or Months? Fools Dance Naked in Market Square in Broad daylight. Pls Pack ur Dirty Parts aside and teach Nobility.

Totally irrelevant especially as displayed by Okonjo, education, and pedigree doesn't eliminate hatred, ignorance and fraudulent behavior like peddling lies and fake news like her kinfolks here on NL.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
If Nigerian government even make attempt try this kind thing come tell citizens to go queue up to collect dem, the citizens go burst laugh say dem try.
They'd be like:

"Na who una wan use trap catch for Boko Haram una dey look for".

The citizens won't believe it at all.

Honestly, those who are supposed to share or coordinate distribution will shamelessly disappear at least half...

Our problems are beyond bad leadership... This nation is just cursed!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Miner13:
is like your life is full of questions? your signature question,your comment question,your post question. hanhan! me ai no understand U o?

Lol, guy calm down tongue

Life itself is questionable u know
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
KingMicky3286:
No, na one bag of sand you fit dey see so... grin

shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by fof1: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
FertileAfrika:
Is that meant for everyone in Rwanda or just a specific amount of people, because that doesn't look like much to me. undecided

Are u sincere with what You typed here? How many Cuos of Rice did Lagos State Government give each house hold days ago? Pls let us be Sincere and Serious. Or we will be Judged by our Children yet unborn.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by 2016v2017: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
lionness:
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw an American prison, it smacked me hard that that prison is cleaner and neater than some part of Lagos called Lekki and the place called Aso Rock. I seriously don’t know why leadership and kindness is such an impossibility in Nigeria. I mean who embezzles money meant to save lives in such a time? Which kind of presidency or leadership turns a pandemic to money making jamboree that they even have to burn down the accountant of the nations office to hide info. It’s sad that even the billionaires are donating money to such government just to show off when that money can be given to small businesses to feed the poor people. Nigeria, we too wowo, just wicked pass alligator
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is an old photo, it's in north west of Nigeria during Ramadan.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
fof1:

DIDN'T YOU READ IT? GO BACK AND READ IT LOUD. TELL UR APC GOVERNMENT. IF THEY CAN LEARN. GREEDY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN NIGERIA

One thin is dat, a no dey support any party grin

Am always on the fence, a no even get voters card
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Austeeenxx: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Becus of super eagles dey beat dem na

Lol. My guy, no be by that one oh. Super eagles go beat Canada national team but that one no mean say Naija and Canada dey the same level.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
usah4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
And one idiot for twitter deh talk say people no fit appreciate the little food make dem deh share for them, ordinary party rice for takeaway

Lol, awon elebis dem grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by fashionale(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stalwert:

But can't your president and his govt organise something like this for this country... Is it not possible?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mummymahdi:

It isn't much at all
Its a month or two for a family

Cant hapen in my corntree, dat is why to me its much grin
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
tunderoc:
To you ehn Rwanda na ordinary ehn? See they're a nation that learnt the hard way and after the genocide they decided it's time to build a great nation, as they're very much on course to becoming a true giant in Africa by 2030,not like a nation that perpetrated genocide against a section and those perpetrators and their kids still rule supreme and looting our Commonwealth with reckless abandon. God bless Pres. Paul kagame

Dat is why i said i dont know why i found mysef here, finland or san marino would have bn better joo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.