Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (109464 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by kemi12299: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
hzx5ks9k2v
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by OlawaleBammie: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
taven:
I zoom am well self he nor first clear at all!!

As in eehn!! The tin sef shock me wella
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nigeria needs serious referendum to decide whether to still remain together or go our separate ways..

The referendum has been decided long ago jare...

The last fabric of unity ended with the last Confab... We are all merely walking the thin ice of pretence.

The center perished the day RUGA was resisted by the hitherto obsequious Afenifere nation!!!

The death of this nation is a foregone conclusion!!!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sulaak(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Incompetence is the first stage of corruption.

Look at the cultures of people that constitute Nigeria, they have always been wicked and brutal to each other, I pray that Nigeria will be recolonised because Nigerian are incapable of managing a modern country. If we are not careful Nigerian will soon return to selling slaves to the highest bidder.

Modern Nigeria started at Windsor Castle, on 23 November 1851, when Ajayi Crowther, the first of Nigeria’s founding fathers, surveyed West Africa with Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert and said Lagos must be bombed.

On 7 April 1822, when the 13-year-old Samuel Ajayi Crowther was rescued from the belly of a slave ship heading for America, he thought all was finished. A year before, around breakfast, together with his mother and sister he was captured by [b]Fulani slave raiders [/b]when they attacked his village of Osogun, 140km inland of Lagos coast.

The Ijebu man who bought him took him south-eastward to Lagos and sold him to the Portuguese slave ship Esperenza Feliz, meaning Free Spirit. As he lay chained from the neck to the deck, he thought of his father killed during the Fulani invasion of their village, he thought of his mother and sisters whom he would never see again. He thought of how he was exchanged for a horse, wine and tobacco leaves. He despaired and awaited death as the ship sailed towards America.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/10/01/real-founding-fathers-of-nigeria-not-awo-zik-sardauna/

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ibbrroo88: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
How did the she manage, share and distribute our money when she was in charge......birds
of the same feathers......
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by caprini1: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
nextstep:

It should and can be possible. The level of productivity should match your population. Food per capita simply means: the more people, the more food is produced, and the more should be stored in emergencies.

USA with nearly 2x our population can do it, as can Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, and Rwanda with different populations and levels of development... so it's not a matter of population, but of commitment to your own people's survival.

We have the land, we have the farmers, we have the resources. What we don't have is good management and enough foresight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6qrY4VwTs

I saw this video a while ago, about a large yam barn in Edo, of a single farmer. One man! See the video, showing off one man's effort, and tell me whether Nigeria should have any business with poverty, if our governments (state and federal) would take this seriously and store the excess for times like this.
I love your knowledge on Agriculture,but have you ever listened to Nanono ,the Agriculture. minister speak? you will weep,he knows nothing and i am not insulting him.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by asapeola(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... This is not necessary... People like you are the reasons why Buhari and APC can under perform and steal without remorse, knowing fully well you will be there to defend them as being "not as bad as their predecessors"!!!

Learn to stick to the crux and subject of any discourse, regardless of how much you hate the messenger... That's objectivity... That's MATURITY!!!

Its not about defending Buhari's govt. There's a precedence and personally i just cant get over it! I still ask one question: how come we couldn't pay salaries n had to borrow during a period when we had the highest ever oil prices?

Maturity is understanding the plight and appreciating the current situation. Have u watched election debates in other "saner climes" many people always quick to compare Nigeria with? U dont hear stuffs like bridges, fuel pump price, public health centres etc cos they've risen above such basic stuffs. This is because previous leaders alrdy tackled such tins. But here in 2020, we still on that in our country. The next set of elections in 2023 will also be based on these things!

Its really worrisome! Previous leaders didn't do well and the current ones aren't any better

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:

Their entire population in Rwanda is 21 million, Nigeria is well over 200 million.

So??! How is that an excuse?!... Are we also bigger than the hyper organized China??!
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
All the innocent people she fooled with her fake and fraudulent post.

These are here innocent victims, this is the damage people do when they post fake news.

Even the news media copy and paste fake news without authentication, this is why everything from the Nigerian news media is fake until after my own crosschecking.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You really a hungry man! Lol!

But itz OK bro.

Every person online is a rich man lol. The dude just expressed his feelings and should be respected
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by mtngloetiartel: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nnaabros:

Don't you mean 'below'?
that position don do. Abi u no wan survive again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by sulaak(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibbrroo88:
How did the she manage, share and distribute our money when she was in charge......birds
of the same feathers......

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has her flaws, but she is much better than the rubber stamp accountants ( Kemi Adeosun and Zainab Ahmed) that can't stand up to the cabal self-interest budget and loans.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:
Pls what's the population of Rwanda
what is the population of china?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Modikko(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Somebody Lied!!! This is not Rwanda, its a pure lie. These items were actually shared in 2019 to a muslim community by an individual in Gambia. Please the peddlers of this lies and Madam Ngozi should please take this down and apologize for misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
dazzlingd:

May God bless u for having wisdom
that wisdom has no weight. what is the population of russia and china?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
JAMO84:
Rwanda has the same population with Kano, they can afford to feed everyone in that country for ten years. That's not to say we cannot do better, it's corruption that's killing us in this Country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

I am not surprised a bit by your off point comment. The message she is trying to pass there is how organised the whole exercise is but as usual 9ja people always talk before think and comment before reading

Doomed country
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
asapeola:

Its not about defending Buhari's govt. There's a precedence and personally i just cant get over it! I still ask one question: how come we couldn't pay salaries n had to borrow during a period when we had the highest ever oil prices?

Maturity is understanding the plight and appreciating the current situation. Have u watched election debates in other "saner climes" many people always quick to compare Nigeria with? U dont hear stuffs like bridges, fuel pump price, public health centres etc cos they've risen above such basic stuffs. This is because previous leaders alrdy tackled such tins. But here in 2020, we still on that in our country. The next set of elections in 2023 will also be based on these things!

Its really worrisome! Previous leaders didn't do well and the current ones aren't any better

Great points raised there...

While it's good to learn from history, it is largely unproductive to stay stuck in her mistakes... This is almost midway into the 2nd term of an entirely new administration, yet not a single sign of improvement...

We can't stay bedeviled by the atrocities of PDP... We are supposed to be forging ahead... There's supposed to be clear signs of rising above the errors of the past, not repeating them or even doing worse.

Lest we totally derail from the main issue of this thread, is PDP also the reason why this government failed woefully to properly palliate the untold hardships due to an imposed lockdown??!... Why is even the simplest act of governance so difficult for them??!...

Good leadership can turn the worst economic situation of any nation around... We have seen it happen before.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by chubinwa(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Rwanda has the best President in Africa. Argue with your corrupt leaders.
Followed by chadian president. head slammers can continue to cover up their idiocy.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You might be right in all..

But I'm actually looking at how itz organised.. We all know that our folks hardly conduct such kinda arrangement..

We just need to work on our attitudes in everything.. But not with this kinda ill treatment from those in government.

SMH!

You no know 9ja people? Always living at the wrong side of reason. They did not get the message as usual but quick to comment

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by ChristineC: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
idealogical:
Their entire population in Rwanda is 21 million, Nigeria is well over 200 million.
where the 200million human beings dey? make una dey deceive unasef.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Miner13: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
honesttalk21:
Not to justify ours!
Their population is estimated at 12,952,218 against our close to 204,000,000
when the eductated reasoned like this.i think china is just ten million that's why they were able to do it?
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xneg:
Rwanda's entire population is just abt half of Lagos, this is almost impossible in Nigeria.

Has Lagos been able to achieve this??! Has even a quarter of Lagos state been reached by relief of such magnitude??!...

If China could pull this off, then so can Nigeria!!!

We should not continue to excuse mediocrity...
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Xisnin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
lionness:
The white man prison is far more decent, organized, safer and humane than the society called Nigerian.
Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw an American prison, it smacked me hard that that prison is cleaner and neater than some part of Lagos called Lekki and the place called Aso Rock. I seriously don’t know why leadership and kindness is such an impossibility in Nigeria. I mean who embezzles money meant to save lives in such a time? Which kind of presidency or leadership turns a pandemic to money making jamboree that they even have to burn down the accountant of the nations office to hide info. It’s sad that even the billionaires are donating money to such government just to show off when that money can be given to small businesses to feed the poor people. Nigeria, we too wowo, just wicked pass alligator
That is a lie.
American prisons are dirty, unforgiving and dangerous.
Hollywood is just doing great propaganda job.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Organs(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Biafrarep:

Your problem is ignorance, that picture you and your likes keep circulating in an attempt to deflect attention from the disaster called Buhari and his band of looters is not from Abia state and neither is it governor Ikpeazu.

Now that Nigeria is on a cliff, the boomerang effect is going to hit everyone including the looters and the zombies making excuses for them.

Look at you. Your mumu no get part two. Your leaders keep looting you guys blind and you keep blaming Buhari and the North. As we speak, Enugu Onitsha Road is being constructed, Enugu to PH road has been like that since Buhari's PTF if not NOW that they are working on it. Same with Nsukka through 9th Mile to Onitsha. All these are under construction NOW. Your GEJ that you voted, including this failed Finance Minister as well as Omokri, FFK, Ayim, all those failed leaders, what did they do for you? Buhari ordered the Nigerian Army to buy from INNOSSON and Innoson is now profitable. Innoson owner said he has never had it this good, Anamco too is springing up yet you keep abusing Buhari . Ordinary fire truck, your Governor can not order from Innoson if not this year that he did, whole Onitsha Main market will burn and no fire truck, whatsoever in a market of that magnitude and you keep abusing the North. If your hate and mumuness had not been in the way, maybe you would've voted APC in 2015 and we all will agree PDP is useless and we don't want to see it or hear from these failed thieves that are still talking up till now, then we would've collectively moved forward from PDP in 2015, then this useless APC will not be comparing themselves to failed PDP, then based on performance, we would have collectively moved again from this failed APC to something better in 2019, but your hate, anger, insults and lies, is still keeping us battling between failed PDP and epileptic quarter to failure APC.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Clinghton:

People also get killed there.

More people die in Nigeria...
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by nextstep(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
caprini1:
I love your knowledge on Agriculture,but have you ever listened to Nanono ,the Agriculture. minister speak? you will weep,he knows nothing and i am not insulting him.

It's sad, but is a predictable result of voting in PMB. I wish Adesina could remain minister for 10 years. Nobody is perfect, but he was miles ahead of the current crop.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by stagger: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meanwhile look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9KdkM4LmQ

God will bless this woman, but as for those ingrates complaining about the food, may starvation be their lot. They are idiots who deserve nothing but to die.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Organs(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
The problem we continue to have in Nigeria is failures that did nothing but contributed to the problem keep having opinions and advice and still has a voice in our politics. Yes, there is no strong evidence that she looted in fairness to her, however, she was a complete failure as Minister that saw all that boom and managed all that looting. Yes she complained but she did not resign. Looting passed through her office.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Wiljemz777(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will like to live in Rwanda sometime in the future. It seems they have responsible leaders out there.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by idealogical: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
stagger:
Meanwhile look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9KdkM4LmQ

God will bless this woman, but as for those ingrates complaining about the food, may starvation be their lot. They are idiots who deserve nothing but to die.

Look at the woman ranting that she doesn't even eat ponmo as if they forced her to take the food or eat the ponmo.

To tell you the truth, many Nigerians have a serious sense of entitlement, everything is about the government, they want the government to do everything for them, they can not even differentiate between common private efforts by their own fellow Nigerian, they still insulted and abused her good work as if she owed them something.
Re: This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by Bluntemperor: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You really a hungry man! Lol!

But itz OK bro.
why is she telling us this?They all stayed abroad with their families,enjoying past govt patronage.I often wonder what role they played individually and collectively when they were invited to manage Nigeria then under PDP.now APC brought its own disgusting and awful next Level that made a mockery of appointment for major offices at will. where are we going from here.! Tribal and religious sentiments have taken our national burners.
if the foundation was well structured during the so called PDP-16 years of wastages,now we would have 24-hours light,good roads etc. since independence ! Remember that Dubai that many Nigerians run to celebrate birthdays,parties,hold meetings,buy billions of properties is a Desert !!.Yes,Dubai you all crazy for is a Desert.
Nothing stops Nigeria to restore Nigeria Airways back then.Whay about the Cotton industry that would have established millions of job for textile industry?.But we were after the OIL.
all past and present crop of leaders have hands that harangued Nigeria to be in this mess. Remember we are all in it- yours and the children.i am expecting fools and fanatics of both party(APC and PDP) that are blind to the truth to speak trash since the younger ones wants to outdo the older generation in stealing the national resources.Only God can get Nigeria out of the mess we are in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.