Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (1510 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
be good to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by lilmax(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
One of the best news I've seen on nairaland in a while

5 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by adontcare(f): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Contest it.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
This obviously, wasn't a smart move from your dad. However, you can talk things with your husband and let him know how you feel about it. His reaction should give you a clue as to whether you should be really worried or not.

Personally, I will call my wife to discuss how to correct this anomaly.
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
I dont reall have anything to say on this one
It is too deep
Re: be good to everybody by Orubebe01: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Audio will grin

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by evil1: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
It has given me many sleepless nights, wondering about the implications for me and my kids. Why would my dad will everything to my husband.
My dad death was a heavy blow to me but his will was a shocker. He left so many estate and property in my husband's name.

Large ranches in Texas about the size of ebony I state, real estate in the Bahamas, Dubai, China, cashew plantations in kogi state, schools in fort Lauderdale Florida the list is endless

I love my husband but he is human after all, he was the son my dad never had, he swore to protect me. He was my dad student back at Princeton, and like his adopted son

What should I do? should I contest it in court or just go along with it?

If you challenge the Will then you are at risk of loosing ur marriage and the property.
But if you want to contest the Will, depends on where your dad made the will, how he made it etc ...several factors to consider.

Truth is forget about your father's property but rather invest a future for your kids.
Discuss the future of you and the property, your marriage and kids with your husband.

If you need legal advice holla at me.
Re: be good to everybody by Oluromantic: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your dad did well but I can't do same for my daughter except she gives him by herself. Or she asks me to give him. It has to be her decision cus it's her property
Re: be good to everybody by icebird25(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Willing everything to your husband is same as yours...what belongs to the man actually belongs to the woman also ...your dad was a wise man ..he knows you and your bad character and how he forced you to marry the man because he sees him as a son ...how you have been rejecting the offer because you see the man below your class..then after a long deliberation you decided to give a thought ( after all my dad will soon die then I will be the sole owners these properties then I will leave my husband) but your dad was a wise man, now that he has willed everything to him now did you see your husband as anybody below you class?

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by phrancys001(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fake story

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by flokii: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
icebird25:
Willing everything to your husband is same as yours...what belongs to the man actually belongs to the woman also ...your dad was a wise man ..he knows you and your bad character and how he forced you to marry the man because he sees him as a son ...how you have been rejecting the offer because you see the man below your class..then after a long deliberation you decided to give a thought ( after all my dad will soon die then I will be the sole owners these properties then I will leave my husband) but your dad was a wise man, now that he has willed everything to him now did you see your husband as anybody below you class?

I disagree with this.. change is a constant. thing in life and anyone can change at any fvcking time.

The dad never understood life or was probably from a region where they will nothing to women (the Eastern part of Nigeria for example).
There is going to be problem should the husband become greedy or decide to dump his wife for another now that he has attained a new status. All in all she has to thread with caution not to lose all (both will and marriage)

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by snitchbitch: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
That's very bad. Because you are a woman doesn't mean you are not entitled to your rights and that you should be cheated. Ask for your rights and see to it that you are been given whatever accrues to you.

Though according to Islamic shariah, the male is entitled to more than the female, but that doesn't mean you should be cheated and dejected.

Ask for your right but apply some sense whilst doing. #Godbless!!
Re: be good to everybody by bmdmixer: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
na only ranch hows d hotel in aba n dat body
Re: be good to everybody by Ekakamba: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
It has given me many sleepless nights, wondering about the implications for me and my kids. Why would my dad will everything to my husband.
My dad death was a heavy blow to me but his will was a shocker. He left so many estate and property in my husband's name.

Large ranches in Texas about the size of ebony I state, real estate in the Bahamas, Dubai, China, cashew plantations in kogi state, schools in fort Lauderdale Florida the list is endless

I love my husband but he is human after all, he was the son my dad never had, he swore to protect me. He was my dad student back at Princeton, and like his adopted son

DJ Cuppy, how cums? grin tongue
Re: be good to everybody by Dreiwizzy: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sonia
Re: be good to everybody by Iamgrey5(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Audio
Audio
Audio
Did I say Audio

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Ekakamba: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

Large ranches in Texas about the size of ebony I state, real estate in the Bahamas, Dubai, China, cashew plantations in kogi state, schools in fort Lauderdale Florida the list is endless.

With all this wealth/riches, na common baba for LUGBE village you dey hustle to clear your err tribal mark face.

grin tongue

Do nothing but hustle oooooo, make your children no come dey fantasize & lie like their mother. grin tongue
Re: be good to everybody by jawalis(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Blah blah blah.
STORY AS FAKE AS NICKI MINAJ ASS

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by jawalis(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ekakamba:

With all this wealth/riches, na common baba for LUGBE village you dey hustle to clear your err tribal mark face.

grin tongue

Do nothing but hustle oooooo, make your children no come dey fantasize & lie like their mother. grin tongue

Don’t mind that silly ass bitch. Let her be daydreaming. I guess corona was the cause st initial. �
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fiction story. my fiction advice , your papa and your husband dey collabo

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by jeyselassie(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

seems you and your husband are not in good terms
Re: be good to everybody by NaijadrivaCars: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
adontcare:
Contest it.
Her father saw something in the young man to have willed everything to his son-in-law instead of his biological daughter.
Re: be good to everybody by Lightangel65: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
You wanted him to will it to you right so you can emasculate your husband when he dosent have cash or when you earn more than him. It's better, you dad has sense, remain in the kitchen where you are meant to be. No like your husband is running away with the company
Re: be good to everybody by Landargas: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your dad is one of those men that think women cannot own property. He obviously had a reason why he gave his entire estate to your husband. If your husband loves you for real then you have nothing to be worried about. Since you are his wife, his property is also your property. If he does not allow you the control of what your dad left him then you should contest for it. Also know that contesting for it means that your marriae may break. It all comes to this question. Do you want to keep your marriage or the property. Your husband should hand over the property to you. Just half of it or you can both own the property. Your dad may have also done that so that you will never leave your husband because you have more wealth thatn him which would have been the case if he willed his property to you.
Re: be good to everybody by 24kmagic: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fake story.
And why is it on this section?

Why not family or properties?
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
Fake story. But let me reply sha. If your blood father willed everything to your husband, there is juju involved. Your husband must have used jazz on your father.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What I Did Today [PICTURE] / Urgent Advise Needed Please / Foursome In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.