Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,287 members, 7,842,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. (14917 Views)

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? / I Am Addicted/love To Bleep Married Women Pls Help / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Lightangel65: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

What if you don't provide anything for her.... She provides everything for her self will you still try to make her orgasms

I might reconsider
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
yes she supposed ride me and make me cum because she sef dey chop my money bountifully tongue
It not your fault sha just pray you don't meet a lady that provide for herself and she wants sex to be a balance equation
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

I might reconsider

U see then why must you all make we women suffer cos u provide for us
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

It not your fault sha just pray you don't meet a lady that provide for herself and she wants sex to be a balance equation
I pray to meet such and I will make sweet love to her till she screams my name and cum grin
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

For me as a woman, I believe orgasm is like being in a fantastic moment

It's unfortunate that some men doesn't want to understand the body mechanism of a woman

Patience is needed when making love to a woman, the fore play is the key

As for women who fake orgasm, they do that to rub a man's ego but its a false life

Tell your man exactly how you want it done and he will go by your rules

It's aans duty to make sure you don't need another man
Well spoken
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nickijay01: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't use that your remaining #1,500 to buy data ... Earn more money with it today.... especially in this lockdown period. I am teaching 20 people how to make #20,000 in 2 weeks or less by using their phone on a Platform. Click on this link to message me for more info

https:///2348081437575?text=Hi%20%0AI%20am%20%0AI'm%20ready%20to%20learn%20how%20to%20make%20money%20via%20my%20phone
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody Relax.

Its a female thing
Chai!!

One minute fish
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
I pray to meet such and I will make sweet love to her till she screams my name and cum grin
cheesy grin grin
Pray same for u
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

cheesy grin grin
Pray same for u
are you M or F?
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Justbehave(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Chai!!

One minute fish
You ve started again baa? You can't make ur comments without insulting him. Watch your mouth or else

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Justbehave:
You ve started again baa? You can't make ur comments without insulting him. Watch your mouth or else
look at the picture in the comment I quoted. I was talking about the picture
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nikepucci1: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2020
simplepee:
Yes, they fake anything to sooth your ego. Brother wey mu....

But I thought you lots don't do things cos of men or to sooth them grin...

Fake nails
Fake eyelashes
Fake camel toe
Bleaching
Shaving eye brows,to draw another with pencil..

All this cos of us,low self-esteemed gender grin grin
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Justbehave(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
look at the picture in the comment I quoted. I was talking about the picture
Better.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nikepucci1: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Brazenbabe:
How can they make a woman cum?
When they don't even know where the clitt* is.
They don't know the difference between a vaginal and a cl*toral orgasm
They said on the other thread that making a woman cum is impossible.
That's why they want virgins, who know nothing about sex. Lol
They don't even know that all you need for a woman to squirt are the pads of your middle fingers, rubbing gently on the cl*t hood of a very wet puzzy in a circular motion for 2 mins.
I wish they would learn how to pleasure their wives so that they can stop training their gatemans kids
Lots of wives lose interest in sex after marriage and turn to mast*rbation machines..
Some become actresses in bed
Sheet! These men have a lot to learn.

So if educated men don't know all this to please women so na musa the gatemen go Sabi all this....just say your gender are dirty and can open pussy for anything madam cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
are you M or F?
F
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Brazenbabe:
They don't even know that all you need for a woman to squirt are the pads of your middle fingers, rubbing gently on the cl*t hood of a very wet puzzy in a circular motion for 2 mins.
I wish they would learn how to pleasure their wives so that they can stop training their gatemans kids
Lots of wives lose interest in sex after marriage and turn to mast*rbation machines..

You deserve a medal
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Brazenbabe:

as much as you are absolutely right about many men being clueless about satisfying women, the reason why so many African women cant have an 0rgasm is because many are so damaged that they couldnt have one, even if it slapped them in the face. who are we kidding? if you cant get an orgasm on your own nor with a d1ldo, then chances are NO MAN ON EARTH could save you. many of these damaged women dont know themselves or are too shy to be themselves (sexually). many are sexually repressed/inadequate/blocked etc to remotely be able to let go and have an 0rgasm. honesty is very important in the bedroom, thus if a woman cant tell a man that he aint shiiit and how to pleasure her, then she is part of the problem too.

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by zexy2030(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you are absolutely right about many men being clueless about satisfying women, the reason why so many African women cant have an 0rgasm is because many are so damaged that they couldnt have one, even if it slapped them in the face. who are we kidding? if you cant get an orgasm on your own nor with a d1ldo, then chances are NO MAN ON EARTH could save you. many of these damaged women dont know themselves or are too shy to be themselves (sexually). many are sexually repressed/inadequate/blocked etc to remotely be able to let go and have an 0rgasm. honesty is very important in the bedroom, thus if a woman cant tell a man that he aint shiiit and how to pleasure her, then she is part of the problem too.
but anatomy cannot lie, when a woman will cum, u will see it and it will be obvious, if she can't get off with a dil.do, for u that knows where to touch to get her off use ur fingers. Most women confess when they r being licked or Pounded 'right', that they can't explain the feeling, it's cannot be matched with any other feeling, they try to compare but can't find it. For me, I will say, orgasm is reflex(Involuntary response), u can't control it when it cums. Most women have the potential to orgasm except they've undergone complete FGM.
No one woman personally yours should be denied of orgasm.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

but anatomy cannot lie, when a woman will cum, u will see it and it will be obvious, if she can't get off with a dil.do, for u that knows where to touch to get her off use ur fingers. Most women confess when they r being licked or Pounded 'right', that they can't explain the feeling, it's cannot be matched with any other feeling, they try to compare but can't find it. For me, I will say, orgasm is reflex(Involuntary response), u can't control it when it cums. Most women have the potential to orgasm except they've undergone complete FGM.
No one woman personally yours should be denied of orgasm.

bro, you can be the most skilled man in the bedroom, but you will realize that you cant make ALL WOMEN CUUM... some women out there have inner fears, they are mentally/physically blocked, some dont even like men (yet gladly lay with men)...thus, no matter what you do, such woman can never let go enough to remotely be satisfied/aroused to cuum. some women out there wouldnt even let you go down on them (for whatever reason), some wouldnt let you mount them other than missionary (for whatever reason), some wouldnt even kiss (for whatever reason), some would become wood-plank during sex (for whatever reason).

some women out there have been raped/abused (some since childhood) and instead of seeing a shrink to help them cope, they foolishly believe they can bury it deep into their mind, thus some of these damaged women wouldnt be able to enjoy a man touching them without remembering the monster that raped/abused them... how can you expect such woman to have fulfilling rewarding sex life?!

here is a simple clue: a woman who knows herself could simply tell you A) where and how to caress/lick her B) how to fukc her (aka slower, faster, deeper, more gentle etc)... and she will have a blinding 0rgasm. sadly, many are too shy to be fully honest about what turns them on, let alone to tell their man to do exactly that in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by frankoben(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op is an old war horse in this game
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by zexy2030(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you can be the most skilled man in the bedroom, but you will realize that you cant make ALL WOMEN CUUM... some women out there have inner fears, they are mentally/physically blocked, some dont even like men (yet gladly lay with men)...thus, no matter what you do, such woman can never let go enough to remotely be satisfied/aroused to cuum. some women out there wouldnt even let you go down on them (for whatever reason), some wouldnt let you mount them other than missionary (for whatever reason), some wouldnt even kiss (for whatever reason), some would become wood-plank during sex (for whatever reason).

some women out there have been raped/abused (some since childhood) and instead of seeing a shrink to help them cope, they foolishly believe they can bury it deep into their mind, thus some of these damaged women wouldnt be able to enjoy a man touching them without remembering the monster that raped/abused them... how can you expect such woman to have fulfilling rewarding sex life?!

here is a simple clue: a woman who knows herself could simply tell you A) where and how to caress/lick her B) how to fukc her (aka slower, faster, deeper, more gentle etc)... and she will have a blinding 0rgasm. sadly, many are too shy to be fully honest about what turns them on, let alone to tell their man to do exactly that in the bedroom.
This is very very true. The brain is programmed and pleasure mode inhibited. But can u hold some reflexes from expression? instance; coughs, sneeze, touch hot objects, they are all nerve centered. For Some sexual activities to be exciting depends on the man. Anatomy is the same with everyone except if those bodies have some irregularities by nature or by men.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Lightangel65: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

U see then why must you all make we women suffer cos u provide for us

Cause I can't provide everything, like women are some kids/pets
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Ikjosh04: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And pray, tell, how can a virgin ride like a pro if the husband doesn't teach her?

What if the husband is also a virgin too and they're both experiencing sex for the first time?

I personally, i feel living a good life(all aspects of life include sex) is based on seeking continuous knowledge and wrt sex communication is key between partners.

Cc Genset

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
zexy2030:

This is very very true. The brain is programmed and pleasure mode inhibited. But can u hold some reflexes from expression? instance; coughs, sneeze, touch hot objects, they are all nerve centered. For Some sexual activities to be exciting depends on the man. Anatomy is the same with everyone except if those bodies have some irregularities by nature or by men.

you are absolutely right... if it wasnt for the above in bold. both MEN and WOMEN are responsible for great satisfying sex.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Penflame(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

Again I say, STORY..

Fvcking no be something to brag about and it's not today we started. I don tell you wetin pros dey do to help themselves reach orgasm if man don taya and you're talking of woman anatomy.

Person wey dey squirt and leg dey vibrate still dey fake am? grin
Abeg I don't like arguing sex jor..

What if she no squirt but her leg vibrate so well?
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Say no more, I am here for you kiss
Jeweltz:
I have never been bleeped to orgasm before though
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jeweltz(f): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
realokopi:
Say no more, I am here for you kiss

Lie. Only mouth
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol... I look like who dey make mouth?
Jeweltz:

Lie. Only mouth
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by PHOTSEE(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Woman who has dicks in line for her will not demand for orgasm but will rather fake it, because once climax she becames weak.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by PHOTSEE(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
lol!!

I know plenty virgins more sexually explicit than me.

Besides my knowledge as a scientist and health educator is what comes in useful to discuss in topics concerning the human body and human interactions like this
I can smell lies
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Rawhumper(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2020
To be honest most of the things you said are true but orgasm cant be faked as far as am concerned.

I believe orgasm is when the lady sexual tension is relieved after reaching its climax during the intercourse.
Orgasm goes with many signs which are incoherent gibbering and moaning, uncontrollable shaking of the body(jerking)
And The most important spilling of fluid from The cunt,This spilling of The sweet juice cant be faked as its a natural process when The female cunt receives real drilling.

i will always know when a Lady feigns orgasm.
I have met different Girls who quaked during orgasm,some wriggled like snake as d held me with their two legs crossed Behind my back as d used their two Hands to hold my bum bum.
After orgasm The amount of The fluid inside in The Vagina increases thrice or More so with all These observations i can detect when a Lady really comes or not.
Thanks

funmisticqueen2:
Exactly what I said.

Some women have only known missionary style all their lives. For some sex is the the same well played script.

He gets hard, you put on the act of pretending not to want his advances, because you actually don't want it. He is compelled to chase and compell you to agree leading you to open you legs.

Now it comes the important part, you have to grunt and moan as at when needed, his penis thrusts like an oil drill in an oil well, and you are the well. while you are rehearsing your favorite moans, you mind begins to wander. You start looking at the ceiling, at the clock, praying for him to ejaculate as soon as possible so that your vagina will be spared worse soreness, hoping that it doesn't go up to 30mins, thinking of what to cook later, the assignment you haven't done yet, the bills that are yet to be paid. If this man is sleeping with someone else?

These thoughts come and go, then the Lord answers your prayers, you watch out for and recognize the cues. The thrusts are no longer alternating in frequency and position, you begin to notice an increase in intensity.

IT'S SHOWTIME! You perform a small test. first of all slow down just so slightly to see if it will match, but the crescendo continues. Good! Time to display those skills, you increase your moans, you thrust your hips further, you add some dirty talk, a white lie or two about how much harder and faster you want it. You tell him what he wants to hear,

'who's your daddy?' He asks,
'You are' you reply.

This talk continues, then the speed and intensity continues, he face begins to look like a constipated cat. Few pros will proceed to mimic his movements and expressions. Hallelujah!! The time of reckoning is near, all you say to him now is just a blur, as his body gets ready for the moment he was born for. Some even have the decency to announce beforehand.

I'M COMING!!

Sploosh!! He releases, you may feel a warm fluid trickle down your womanly parts, most of you will not feel a thing. he may then proceed to remove his weight from your frail body and you start to coo him like a little child for a job well done. When he has calmed From the aftershocks, asking you questions to reassure himself , you allay his fears and doubts. He is at peace for a while then proceed to get of the bed and wear his trousers with a smile, and you, also smiling proceed to excuse yourself to the loo. On the toilet seat you begin to contemplate how you will continue to survive this facade that you call a sex life.

Sound familiar ladies!!!

This is a script, On the art of Faking an orgasm.

Some of you ladies are such good actresses, that you have chosen to be satisfied with a sexual life of scraps. Maybe an orgasm doesn't exist. It's just a myth. As far as he's a good husband.and father, you don't need to test the waters. He's better than other men out there. Let me just manage him like that.

Let me throw the discussion open to my sisters in the house, pls educate some of us, what does an orgasm, a true orgasm feel like? And how do we get one before we die? With or without our partners help?

I have my answers but will say them when others chip in.

FYI. I copied and adapted this script from a book I read years ago. And yes, I do know what an orgasm feels like.

I am just angered by the replies of men on sixfeetbelle's thread.

I'm am sure the virgins will understand and find this helpful
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Rawhumper(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2020
Not me they Can so that to other Guys.

I really Want to write books on women both most ladies and Guys dont understand how a ladys Body works.

A Lady cant fake increament of The fluid in her cunt during intercourse,its natural and always experienced Guys know that her wetness increases so much after real orgasm....(everywhere flooded with her sweet juice) and when The guy thrusts after real orgasm The Sound will be like a Body diving into an ocean.

simplepee:
Yes, they fake anything to sooth your ego. Brother wey mu....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.