Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. (14866 Views)

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? / I Am Addicted/love To Bleep Married Women Pls Help / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingarthur21:
i am engaged
congratulations!!

Is the babe a nairalander? or someone on romanceland cheesy
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
addicted268:

Very interesting topic. Would have been educative too.I would have loved to contribute some info as a woman but I can see boxing gloves everywhere. I no fit fight abeg,so lemme just stick to reading comments.
ahn ahn.

Just contribute na. All these men sef!
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Kingarthur21: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
congratulations!!

Is the babe a nairalander? or someone on romanceland cheesy
she was....you are friends with her
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2020
Kingarthur21:
she was....you are friends with her
who? cheesy cheesy

Now I'm interested. Gossip mode activated cool

Let me PM you
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Lekan239(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
crackkhaus:

How about telling your sisters who fake orgasms that the quickest way to get it is to mount him, bounce as much as they want, as long as they want, while controlling the depth and precision, then y'all can get your orgasms?

I mean, it's YOUR orgasm...you should work for it.

You can't expect a man who is providing, caring, giving you attention and affection...and on top of all this, you still want him to make it his duty to provide an orgasm for you. Have you no humanity?

What then are you good for in the relationship?
my girlfriend favorite position. She always works for her organization anytime we have sex. But most times, it deprive me if mine
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Reichel99(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

u r begging d question, ur gf want u to tell her what it takes for u 2have orgasm. she claims 99% women fake it. That means u too don't know what orgasm is all about. For me, I have seen women cum.
Is this for me or someone else?
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by zexy2030(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Is this for me or someone else?
abeg nairalanders make u na help me ask this girl, how she take pass jamb this year, if u score around 180, ur replies and threads actually reveals d level of ur reasoning, awon omode still being fed by mummy n daddy.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Reichel99(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

abeg nairalanders make u na help me ask this girl, how she take pass jamb this year, if u score around 180, ur replies and threads actually reveals d level of ur reasoning, awon omode still being fed by mummy n daddy.
You are obviously mistaken me for someone else.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2020
simplepee:
Lol I don't even need to pay a dime to get any. It's that cheap.
Just try to keep this logic in case of any Pregnancy!
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by zexy2030(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
You are obviously mistaken me for someone else.
I don't even know u from Adam, n I don't fvcking care to meet u.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by crackland: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Lekan239:
my girlfriend favorite position. She always works for her organization anytime we have sex. But most times, it deprive me if mine
The position deprives you of an orgasm?

Well perhaps you do one round on top, and she takes over top position in the next round.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by crackland: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2020
Ariza:
[s]The transactional relationship mindset as usual!
'You don't expect a man who is providing,caring, giving you attention bla bla bla..... Who send him?
Shouldn't love making be something both partners should enjoy? Sorry I forgot Nigerians don't "make love" they "have sex" and "fvck" grin grin

In as much as I agree to women initiating love making and taking charge sometimes like you stated however you make it seem like these men are being forced into the Relationships at gunpoint. Damn! Moreover how many Nigerian guys will let his ego aside and have the woman ride him? Not when someone on this thread is already judging a lady by her sexual prowess. Lol. Y'all make me laugh a lot here. You type your dreams here but live contrary offline.[/s]
All this incoherent jabbledabble just because most of you girls don't have the strength to mount a man for more than 10mins to get your orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Everybody Relax.

Its a female thing

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Justbehave(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
crackland:

All this incoherent jabbledabble just because most of you girls don't have the strength to mount a man for more than 10mins to get your orgasm.
Chai.!!. They are very lazy even to Bleep. Hahahahaha.Ariza,this guy don finish you,Walahi. Start mounting your man to reach orgasm oo.

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by snitchbitch: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2020
Many women haven't had orgasm since they started getting fxcked and many won't have it till they will die.

You want to satisfy a woman. Just make sure you don't end up as a headline on nairaland "man dies during sex romp with his lover"

Even prostitut.es in hotels, brothels and motels hardly have orgasms. He who fxcks and run lives to fxck another day. When she is telling you "harder" "harder" or "right there" "right there". My brother you are going be that. That their pvssy is like a black hole, it sxcks anything you put inside it, baby head, small size, big size, medium side, dildos, cucumbers, coca cola bottle, middle finger, the whole hand, lesbian tongues, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Reichel99(f): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

I don't even know u from Adam, n I don't fvcking care to meet u.
Ok, swerve!!!
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by simplepee(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samfloxin:

Stop taking things even for ego... meanwhile, you are too small to be on nairaland, judging by your age.
How do you know I'm too small to be on nairaland oga?
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Junkie1: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Omar09:

Do you think she doesn't know that? She knows and uses that. That's how she got that her boyfriend. She texted first... It massaged her man's ego and boom he's feeling fly... But it's cool.
LMAO YOU A FVCKIN GENIUS BRO

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by zexy2030(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Reichel99:
Ok, swerve!!!
see this one, see as she dey talk like say she dey droll. didirin.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jeweltz(f): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have never been bleeped to orgasm before though
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jeweltz(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Omar09:

Yeah why in hell will I care if she fakes her orgasm? If she doesn't get it for reals, it's her problem not mine. If she gets it I'm cool. The important things is I cummed dasol.

Omar09, you're so wicked. Can't date someone like you seriously. Men nowadays are weak on bed
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Omar09(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jeweltz:

Omar09, you're so wicked. Can't date someone like you seriously. Men nowadays are weak on bed

Why will I suffer myself to give someone orgasm am I the on that told her to make her pussy numb?

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by tunize(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
how can a man become a better lover if A) babe doesnt say anything about the poor bedroom skill to the dude and B) she pretends that he is a great lover?!?!

faking an orgasm is beneficial to NOBODY, talk-less to a woman.

that one easy na.....
as you are banging her hard and she is moaning ooooh aaaaahh yeaaaah, just suddenly stop and see what happens. if she continues for 3 seconds to say oooh aaaah yeaaaaah before she realized that you've stopped, and then suddenly she keeps quiet, then you will know that she is just acting.
Hahah commissioner for sex affair i raise cap for you.!!
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by cerpvad(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Literature has lied to you all this while. All women actually feel orgasm.
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Lekan239(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
crackland:

The position deprives you of an orgasm?

Well perhaps you do one round on top, and she takes over top position in the next round.
this is helpful thanks
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
nwakibe:
Na so my ex will be shouting when I know myself that I'm not doing much.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL
She no do u well at all
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Wow
Macsjebs:

Yeah, just google it...

The thing is, people have oral (sex) without penetration and still climax

Orgasm is not only about ejaculation for men, but it's just rare in this part of the world

It's mind programming, the man wants to hear those moaning to help him cum, he feels he can't without them or he isn't doing a good job without them and the woman plays the script

And then after ejaculation, they feel the whole show is over except they start all over after a while...
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Semperty:
Na man go pursue you and toast you, na the man go spend for you, na the man go show you love and attention, na the man go work hard and use energy to make you cum. And you do nothing.
I'm starting to understand some of ubunja's points now.
Shabi if a girl ride you and make you cum, you no dy like am,why u no go do de same for the girl
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Jovi123(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Lightangel65:
This topic self, ladies are very lazy idiots

If you don't like faking it then leave or tell him.

Men are busy making money and breadwinning and it's orgasms you can't work for. Then buy dildos, vibrators, or become lesbians. Sick feminists so men should provide every single thing for you. Mtewww
What if you don't provide anything for her.... She provides everything for her self will you still try to make her orgasms
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

Shabi if a girl ride you and make you cum, you no dy like am,why u no go do de same for the girl
yes she supposed ride me and make me cum because she sef dey chop my money bountifully tongue
Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by frozen70(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Exactly what I said.

Some women have only known missionary style all their lives. For some sex is the the same well played script.

He gets hard, you put on the act of pretending not to want his advances, because you actually don't want it. He is compelled to chase and compell you to agree leading you to open you legs.

Now it comes the important part, you have to grunt and moan as at when needed, his penis thrusts like an oil drill in an oil well, and you are the well. while you are rehearsing your favorite moans, you mind begins to wander. You start looking at the ceiling, at the clock, praying for him to ejaculate as soon as possible so that your vagina will be spared worse soreness, hoping that it doesn't go up to 30mins, thinking of what to cook later, the assignment you haven't done yet, the bills that are yet to be paid. If this man is sleeping with someone else?

These thoughts come and go, then the Lord answers your prayers, you watch out for and recognize the cues. The thrusts are no longer alternating in frequency and position, you begin to notice an increase in intensity.

IT'S SHOWTIME! You perform a small test. first of all slow down just so slightly to see if it will match, but the crescendo continues. Good! Time to display those skills, you increase your moans, you thrust your hips further, you add some dirty talk, a white lie or two about how much harder and faster you want it. You tell him what he wants to hear,

'who's your daddy?' He asks,
'You are' you reply.

This talk continues, then the speed and intensity continues, he face begins to look like a constipated cat. Few pros will proceed to mimic his movements and expressions. Hallelujah!! The time of reckoning is near, all you say to him now is just a blur, as his body gets ready for the moment he was born for. Some even have the decency to announce beforehand.

I'M COMING!!

Sploosh!! He releases, you may feel a warm fluid trickle down your womanly parts, most of you will not feel a thing. he may then proceed to remove his weight from your frail body and you start to coo him like a little child for a job well done. When he has calmed From the aftershocks, asking you questions to reassure himself , you allay his fears and doubts. He is at peace for a while then proceed to get of the bed and wear his trousers with a smile, and you, also smiling proceed to excuse yourself to the loo. On the toilet seat you begin to contemplate how you will continue to survive this facade that you call a sex life.

Sound familiar ladies!!!

This is a script, On the art of Faking an orgasm.

Some of you ladies are such good actresses, that you have chosen to be satisfied with a sexual life of scraps. Maybe an orgasm doesn't exist. It's just a myth. As far as he's a good husband.and father, you don't need to test the waters. He's better than other men out there. Let me just manage him like that.

Let me throw the discussion open to my sisters in the house, pls educate some of us, what does an orgasm, a true orgasm feel like? And how do we get one before we die? With or without our partners help?

I have my answers but will say them when others chip in.

FYI. I copied and adapted this script from a book I read years ago. And yes, I do know what an orgasm feels like.

I am just angered by the replies of men on sixfeetbelle's thread.

I'm am sure the virgins will understand and find this helpful

For me as a woman, I believe orgasm is like being in a fantastic moment

It's unfortunate that some men doesn't want to understand the body mechanism of a woman

Patience is needed when making love to a woman, the fore play is the key

As for women who fake orgasm, they do that to rub a man's ego but its a false life

Tell your man exactly how you want it done and he will go by your rules

It's a mans duty to make sure you don't need another man

1 Like

Re: Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. by Justbehave(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

What if you don't provide anything for her.... She provides everything for her self will you still try to make her orgasms
Go and work for your own salvation (Orgasm)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do She-males Truely Exist? / Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.