Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office (39517 Views)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
ghettokid1:

This Is Nigeria oga, get ready to hear otherwise
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Patrioticman007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
What
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times.

I beg give yourself some rest. It must be tiresome having to patrol the corridors of cyberspace so as to debunk the misgivings people have about this abysmal government. This energy could have been used to come up with a working government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Archtype(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Story, they will soon change the narrative. But wait oo, I thought workers are staying at home, how come the AC is on by 10am when they don't even show up to work on time before lockdown?

5 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by kimjessey2019: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
That was too fast to determine, anyways me know this fire was put to hide looted records. Ndi Ara!!

2 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Gkay1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abeg, Jesus Christ come fast so u can delete this nation called 9jiria.
Different challenges everyday

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by globalresource: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Another lie

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Corrinthians(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

Ok we af heard, but wait a minute how about if this was a knee jerk reaction of public outcry to what they were about to really announce?? wink wink
The question is, has anyone sought any information from them and was told it got destroyed on the fire? If the answer is no, then why draw such conclusions?

Is it logical?

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by pawesome(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
na bcz we talk...if for say we keep mute,una for develop story
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by DrObum(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
How did he know that a spark from the AC unit caused it?

Abi AC units have a signature flame?

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
The question is, has anyone sought any information from them and was told it got destroyed on the fire? If the answer is no, then why draw such conclusions?

Is it logical?
No it's not logical rather its conspicuous,
Let us wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Beautyaddy: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Liar liars, Pants on Fire! cheesy
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
DrObum:
How did he know that a spark from the AC unit caused it?

Abi AC units have a signature flame?
Dem be fire investigators nahhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by davidtemi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
We ll say u said so
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Patrioticman007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
What a country, the wailing wailers are almost bursting our ear drums with noise that a trillion naira financial document has turned to ashes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Beautyaddy: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
[s]When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times
[/s].

Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by smogup: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy Just watch it. This headline will come back to haunt them.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by yoribo: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why can't Nigeria and their Citizens be sincere and honourable for once, government lie, citizens lie also, wow, it is unfortunate, government, with all the power and money can't enforce any policy because they will misappropriate the fund availble. All these stealing, we will see where it will land you guys. continue, God, Nature, and Kama is watching. you can cheat people but be sure that you can not cheat God.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Bigleaf1006: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

You can blame Nigerians.The people have suffered immeassurable hardship due to government insincerity. This government is no different.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Corrinthians(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
destinie2019:

I beg give yourself some rest. It must be tiresome having to patrol the corridors of cyberspace so as to debunk the misgivings people have about this abysmal government. This energy could have been used to come up with a working government.
And your energy is best used to peddle falsehood and illogical narratives?

You choose to be critical and I choose to be pro government. You have the right as much as I do the right to support. Except you are telling me peddling lies and falsehood against the government makes the government better, in which case I just might switch over to your side.

Do your thing while I do mine. The world is large enough to accommodate us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Before what were u expecting the useless government to say. The best gift anybody can gift to his/her unborn children is neva to give birth to them in this useless country.
Nigerians were managing the useless country, but this Buhari regime is the most useless I have ever seen in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Coronavirus1: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:

https://www.thecable.ng/fire-didnt-destroy-any-record-at-agfs-office-says-minister/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Lies from the pit of hell you can fool some people sometimes but you can not fool us all the time
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
As usual, a Southern Useful Idiot would do the job of cleaning the mess of BuhariAPC frauds..!

We are waiting for more info....coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

Awon apc zombie supporting thesame politicians that stole your future i tell you what you are dope

3 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by zraamaam: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by rexlims(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
A govt organisation that is supposed to be on lockdown and d AC is on by 10 am. Well, I won't say anything yet, all I know is that after this whole thing some persons are going to become millionaires if not billionaires and d accountant general won't be an exception. To all those trying hard to defend this act of arson, I pray sense will come on u, so that u don't eat Ur children's future now. Cos of d small crumbs that is falling from thy master's table.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Egoveen: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell,this illuminati people sef.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by tobidipity(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Augustinaz:
...some documents were burnt. Dem dey use tactics to talk say them don destroy important financial documents.
I thought I was the only one who saw that part. Few documents were burnt

4 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by luxs(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
U mean an A/C That was meant to chill iz now a"blast furnace"

2 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Corrinthians(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

You can blame Nigerians.The people have suffered immeassurable hardship due to government insincerity. This government is no different.
Well, you make a good point. But the truth is, ALMOST ALL of those driving that narrative about concealment of corruption are pdp supporters who would NEVER SEE anything good in this government.

Remember all that was said at the onset of this coronavirus crisis, that it was a hoax by the government through which they hope to steal public funds. Even with people dying and their presidential candidate's son's testimony, they still insist it is a hoax.

How can one find reason in such people's attitude?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by AfroBeatDiary: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.