Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office (39513 Views)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by moonbender(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times.

Capital MUMU!

I can't believe people still supports this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by rickyrex(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
You don't expect him to give us a sad news in this trying time. Even if all the essential documents are burnt he will cover up for his own good. And for the good of the people who have embezzled

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by shevy878: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin Stories what has happened has happened.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Corrinthians(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Awon apc zombie supporting thesame politicians that stole your future i tell you what you are dope
And you pdp supporters support Atiku, Saraki, Fani Kayode, Reno, etc who once made a Dubai out of nigeria and never stole a penny, right?

Una own better say una no be zombie. Would you mind sharing with us what sort of disease you guys are afflicted with, since you already know ours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by TruthSpeaker: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
WHO EXPECTED YOU TO SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT. YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF.
HOW MANY THIEVES PUBLICLY ADMIT THEY ARE THIEVES?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by habibzyL(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
I won't blame those who regard the fire outbreak as a deliberate action to embezzle, in a country where we are compelled to believe that monkeys and snakes swallowed money.

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by blackslayer: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why would fire destroy any records in this day and age when every record is stored and backed up electronically?

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Corrinthians(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
moonbender:

Capital MUMU!

I can't believe people still supports this govt.
Don't have time for kids who cant share their opinions without insulting others.

Cc. Mynd44, Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Who told him that the fire was from AC?
So the AC in this type of office is the kind that can ignite �.
Fear God please.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Miner13:
how did you know what cause the fire?
Thank you for that question
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by nanyanuel(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
This super story.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
"DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON "RISE UP AFRICANS".!!
They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.
Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.
See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention at few.
"This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?
"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.
Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.
And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"
A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.
"Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.(Shame, isn't it?)
They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.
Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.
I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa. The body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.
This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.
"They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.
They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites, but to the blacks it is very normal.
"Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians. The present administration now have no economic blueprint plan, rather than noise and false propaganda. Characterised with hatred and witch hunt/impoverishment".
"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country".
"What a shame"!
Black people with black sense, and a sick president in London for medical tourism!!!.
The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting.
"The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".
Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".
"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Oga
Them see say we know waitin dem know dat's why them tell us the truth if to say we no show them say we know waitin dem know na stories we for here
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by CIA88(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Whatever it is thank God
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by IpobAntidote: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.

Just imagine the level of stupidity and depravity being displayed y these wailing clowns on daily basis. it's just a sad testament to the shallow level that education has sank to in this country. You have to wonder if many of these fools ever stepped a foot in any school, because their ways of reasoning and logic is really neanderthal like..
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by frankmoney(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
kponkedenge:
You people can lie as much as you want. You guys want to burn all the records so there won't be any trace of when you guys divert the funds to your personal account.

By now our wealthy citizens like Dangote, Otedola and co should know better than dashing this useless government billions of naira to siphon.

How does an office under lock down catch fire immediately funds for Covid-19 is released to them.

This country is useless.
what else do you want ? They clearly said nothing went wrong and you are saying they are lying ? Were you expecting the records to be gone ,?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
moonbender:

Capital MUMU!

I can't believe people still supports "

DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON "RISE UP AFRICANS".!!
They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and

complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.

Let us all accept the fact that the black man is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.To make the matter worse, he can do everything possible to defend his stupidity. Give them money for development and they will fight and create hatred and enmity for themselves. Drill oil wells for them and they will not have peace all the days of their life.

See, for instance, what's happening in Nigeria (a Country blessed with abundant resources), Southern Sudan, Malawi, DRC just to mention at few.
"This proves to anybody including a stupid fool that Africans do not know what they want. isn't that plausible"?

"They are like monkeys looking for already ripping banana all over the world!!!.
Therefore that the white man is created to rule the black man, Africans will always have day dreams.
And here is the creature (black man) that lacks foresight but only sees what is near him and still fails to know what to do"

A black man is stupid to the extent that he cannot plan for his life beyond a year. Therefore how can they develop and live longer.
"Corruption in the west (And China) is a big abomination, but in Africa, it's so huge that it is slowly becoming an acceptable way of life!!!.(Shame, isn't it?)

They sing and rejoice to their corrupt political leaders.They worship their scandal-ridden religious leaders like their gods. Lest you forget, these so called Africans are praising, dancing and praying for the people that have impoverished them,and who comes to hide their loot here.

Then which fool argues that the black man is not born a beggar, grows a beggar, looks a beggar, falls sick as a beggar and dies a beggar. this has been proven beyond reasoning.

I wonder why even up to now most Africans still go to school by force, and those who are at school are are just drug addicts who don't know what took them there. This is a pregnant stupidity in Africa. The body of Africans is a very fertile ground for all diseases in the world because they don't fear even HIV/AIDS.
This leaves me with a question: Are our eyes created the same with those Africans? I hear there are still cultures in Africa that prohibit them from using latrines which is very annoying.

"They cried for independence but have failed to rule themselves". For sure being African is a very untreatable disease that even prayers are not enough.

They have minerals but they cannot do anything with it. Therefore let us (whites) go to Africa and pick what we can pick and leave what is of no use. Poverty is a disease to the whites, but to the blacks it is very normal.

"Look at what is currently going on in Nigeria National Assembly. Legislators amending the constitution to favor themselves at the expense of two (200) million Nigerians. The present administration now have no economic blueprint plan, rather than noise and false propaganda. Characterised with hatred and witch hunt/impoverishment".

"Majority of these legislators are treasury looters who are intellectually barren but using the ill gotten wealth to oppress the citizens of that great country".
"What a shame"!
Black people with black sense, and a sick president in London for medical tourism!!!.
The worst tragedy in Africa is that if you dare stand up and speak up for what's right, you may end up regretting.

"The few wise and open-minded Africans who have tried to educate these fools about civilization have met the worst.They have been pushed hard on the wall, they have been silenced and others have been killed".

Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy, ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".

"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be t govt.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ignis: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
What is the cause of the fire?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Talknochip(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
yinmu.

people no dey go work but a/c dey work.

nonsense
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
blackslayer:
Why would fire destroy any records in this day and age when every record is stored and backed up electronically?

In the first instance, every dot of government communications is done on paper. Everywhere. If you are saying that a robot exists that automatically converts them to digital formats, I would tell you that you dreamt of some other country.
Only special formats that are digital in origin have digital storage. Otherwise, memos which go round are typically in paper and stored as paper.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by DabuIIIT: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Just imagine the level of stupidity and depravity being displayed y these wailing clowns on daily basis. it's just a sad testament to the shallow level that education has sank to in this country. You have to wonder if many of these fools ever stepped a foot in any school, because their ways of reasoning and logic is really neanderthal like..

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Sayboy: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just wait for the gorilla that has moved documents out of that office in the coming days.

Stop getting worried about how to get a good job, recent graduates and Corp members, Reach out to 08080939463 on WhatsApp

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by dalass(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Hope they will not turn around and say it destroyed $1bn?

*NASS to FGN(Min.of Humanitarian)* yesterday:

"You will have to explain how you distributed 2 Trillion Naira to the poor. We need names, how you arrived at your database, we need the demographic spread"

*Finance Minister* :
"We have this records, it's with the Accountant- General"

9 hours later the Office of the Accountant General engulfed by fire...�‍♂️

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Have I said anything
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Shakaranews2020: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Better.

Meanwhile, watch the interesting story of how Davido turned a poor Hausa Okada Rider into a Multi Millionaire now called Father DMW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1vAzJdgp0
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
Don't have time for kids who cant share their opinions without insulting others.

Cc. Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
" DONALD TRUMP'S SPEECH ON "RISE UP AFRICANS".!!
They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives, alcoholism, witchcraft, indulging in sex, pretending in church, jealousy, fighting and complaining of bad leadership; but, yet refuse to take a decisive action and protest to remove the brigands from position of power.

"What a shame"!

Before I finish, let me tell Africans that before you jump and call me a racist, an anti-blacks or whatever term you may wish to use against me,1st tackle runaway corruption, dreadful terrorism, tribalism, poverty, unemployment, diseases, illiteracy,
ignorance, and inequality, that have put your whole continent on the verge of collapse".

"Hate me or love me, I don't care.I know this is the plain truth which will never see the light of the day to the cowards that are afraid to be t
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Clement111: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chai!!!, this people can't stop amazing me so this time around there is no snake to send its time for fire so all records will vanish to air including the records of all the donors for fighting covid-19. Fear God oo because there is God, let us believe this to the end that it dosn't affect all the records.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by contigiency(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Always talking shit. You have lost all your brain cells and sanity defending a failed government.

When a fool exhumes the remains of another man he doesn't know how he was buried, he usually starts on the wrong spot. That's why you with all your brain intact, you ended up talking like a trained fool.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by OTayobami(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Etizz:
Pls wait oh, is the office a bank, I don't understand how people go around shouting money is gone....u mean those who donated submitted physical cash ? Oh pls

Is it that you don't know this, you're being sarcastic or what?!

Documents of transaction bro, Documents
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by iluvdonjazzy: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
bedspread:
That's Great to hear but let's not later hear that Maybe this or that happened
abio
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

Shut Up there
What good can ever come out of Buhari

Look at what ordinary Chadian president is doing to Boko Haram without borrowing billions of dollars to fight insurgency...

There is no way to defend Buhari without sounding stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thank God o!

I cannot imagine going through the IPPIS enrolment wahala a second time!!
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Bekool(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:

https://www.thecable.ng/fire-didnt-destroy-any-record-at-agfs-office-says-minister/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Don't be surprised to hear another story later that very important documents where actually burnt in this fire � incident believe this buhari's govt at ur own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.