Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office (39512 Views)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by goddon4me: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times.

All these you pointed out here where did you make us to understand that Nigeria is not a fail STATE.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by mipeesoft(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lai Moh comment: this is the work of the opposition PdP.... grin grin grin grin
ojuafact:
I am still waiting for lai Mohammed to give a detailed explanation
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Etizz: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
OTayobami:

Is it that you don't know this, you're being sarcastic or what?!

Documents of transaction bro, Documents

OK I am being serious bros, I thought in d other news no documents of importance got burnt, ...thanks bro
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Beautyaddy: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
goddon4me:
[s]When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

All these you pointed out here where did you make us to understand that Nigeria is not a fail STATE[/s].

Stop using multiple Monikers to rant this Rubbish!!
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by mipeesoft(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
ojuafact:
I am still waiting for lai Mohammed to give a detailed explanation
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by nokatakata: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abo.ki don start their normal wuruwuru....these people pretend a lot but are extremely corrupt. They'll put them in positions they are not qualified for and then find a southerner as deputy so that one can be doing the job for them while they take the glory. That's why they will do anything to remain in power.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by franksam2009: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

can you please shut the f**k up until they access what was actually affected, if it wasn't for the outcries of the masses they would hv covered up their tracks

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by seunmsg(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
SmartyPants:

Glad I found you here. Following our earlier conversation, the minister's comments here are rather instructive. He basically implies that damage to the days centre was a strong possibility, though he says that this has been averted. So on reality, there is a great amount of damage that a fire can potentially do.

“The fire did not affect our data centre, which is actually fully backed up,” another official said. “We have been using computer to process and back up information for the past 11 years.”

Even if the data centre is burnt down, they still have their datas fully backed up.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/386721-updated-fire-guts-accountant-general-payment-processing-department.html
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Moniya4Real(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USE
D FOR
THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But it could most probably be that iit was their prior cries that made the authorities thought better of not coming up with something otherwise.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ddippset(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Moniya4Real:

But it could most probably be that iit was their prior cries that made the authorities thought better of not coming up with something otherwise.
lol

So you think that If a Government wants to steal like a whopping sum of 10 billion naira, it will then get scared and chicken out because of your "cries"?

Nothing person no go hear for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Realadey(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
We shall see ooooo,bunch of thieves and fraud
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by donjavo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let the story dont change later oh! Nigerians are counting on the first statement.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Toseenlove: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
News for the muguns to be digested as usual lol......

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Toseenlove: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
franksam2009:
can you please shut the f**k up until they access what was actually affected, if it wasn't for the outcries of the masses they would hv covered up their tracks

Stop stressing yourself on mentally Impaired & faulty medulla people......50years to this time, Nigeria will still be like this and probably get more worst because of foools like them. Me wetin concern me these days, My own Is I dey cry and pray to Almighty God steady make he direct the huge National Cake come my side too nowadays. Na before I dey get headache for shiiithole matter. Start doing the same bruh.......Nigerians can't be helped. They are their own worst and greatest enemy...
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by eagleu: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anyone ever notice the frequency of fire outbreaks in accounting and financial offices in Nigeria?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
If it is not snake that swallows money,it will be Coronavirus or fire burn records in order to cover their tracks.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by pbetu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nigeria Comedy flow...
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by AmeLonRo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by chukwuoke(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Una don they come out now to talk lie abi. Very soon if the deal no favor una, the next thing na say you be day blind now you see. All these people need mountain missile. Big foil of fools.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by daniwise(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Corrinthians post=88229205]When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

Even if Buhari should poo in your mouth,you will still have an excuse.funny man
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Ajixegun: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
I'll never believe these people.

NAss to FGN yesterday:
"You will have to explain how you distributed 2 Trillion Naira to the poor. We need names, how you arrived at your database, we need the demographic spread"

Finance minister :
"We have this records, it's with the Accountant General"

9 (nine) hours later the office of the Accountant General engulfed by fire... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by chrismexzie(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
It baffles me to see Nigerians still defending this government, I bet you to wait and see what the next news will. Until we stop fighting among ourselves which is what this useless government wants and unite as one, we will continue to slide deed into the pit. We should all come together and demand justice from this government and our politicians, at least for our unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Chiemecharles7: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
I really want to understand this govt. Barely 9 hours that the accountant secretary general of federation was asked to account for the way the 2trillion was disbursed,fire burnt down the building where all documents are kept.....my fellow Nigerians fear God!!!
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by chrismexzie(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

Tell me you truly believe that? I am so surprise people like you still exist in this country with this kind of mindset. Can you pin point one thing you have benefited from this government?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by BenjaminJoe1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
just say Nigerians reaction concerning this issue made you guys to have a change of mind.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Kalubolt(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

But I guess their hate will always get the best
of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

My friend calm down, in the next days ahead we'll hear a different story, no be Naija again
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by IRIEBOY(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

bros make we dey honest.. it's not a coincidence.. They are hiding something
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Austino50: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
bedspread:
That's Great to hear but let's not later hear that Maybe this or that happened
off course vital documents shall be missing later not now that will stall some people EFCC cases in the court
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by idtwo: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
You amuse me sir. You are hinging your argument on the words of a politician, who may wake up tomorrow to say he was misquoted or to even say something else entirely. You talk as if you are a stranger in this country where absurdities happen without the authorities batting an eyelid. Let's wait for full disclosure after investigation if there will be any. Don't bet on it.

seunmsg:

Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Duru009(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
You all are criminals, tomorrow you will deny this report now !!
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.
Adam's oshiomole did it when fdcourt asked him for his pry six result that same night ministry of education at Iyaro got burnt.even when d building had no power so what started d fire.d next day he was jumping 8n court that his results has been burnt this is Nigeria my friend d more u look d less u see.google is ur friend
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by nextstep(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
OK, it didn't destroy any record, it just erased them wink

But that money don japa... that much we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement / Buhari Winning Kano As More Results Emerge / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.