Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office (39519 Views)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / FG May Outlaw Yoruba Nation Group, Like IPOB – AGF Office / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by vertueptime: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.

The simple reason people think like this is due to distrust and the way the adminstration is romancing corruption and systematic looting, of the fire was at ministry of works or labour no one will raise eye brow
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
It didn't destroy data but it destroyed cash ba?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by nennenj(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
This news is to calm your nerves down. My brother just prepare to receive the unimaginable news later
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by JamiuKabir: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Today is one of such times.
[/s]

This this suffering thing
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by olax02(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
ghettokid1:

This Is Nigeria oga, get ready to hear otherwise
We are doing as if we did not know our gullible political leader. Just get ready for fake news very soon...

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
They should endeavour to to put off the air conditioner after close of work.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Asuba121: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
That is good news
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Lightup20: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Corrinthians post=88229205]When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

I especially asked, what if it comes out no important records were destroyed, what would be their next line of thought? It smacks of complete illiteracy thinking ALL THE OFFICES IN THE COMPLEX ARE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF STORING IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

But I guess their hate will always get the best of them. Logic long departed their minds. What they have is an empty space that gets nourished with hate from time to time.

Oga even if no documents were burnt, Nigeria if still the same, it makes no difference, the govt of later days till date are still looting our treasury. May God judge them accordingly.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by kaymart: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

Are u a jjc in Nigeria.
That arms of govt have been fantastically corrupt is news to you abi?
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by BABANGBALI: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
bedspread:
That's Great to hear but let's not later hear that Maybe this or that happened
we must hear story and them go query that give for diving

1 Like

Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by DModeCntStopMe: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:
[s]When, AS EXPECTED, everyone who has sworn to see nothing good in this government went to town with their freshly made vuvuzelas, screaming that it was an arson meant to cover up corruption, I asked myself, HOW THE HECK DO THEY KNOW? Were they involved in the planning or something?

Today is one of such times.[/s]

You must have been so brainwashed and deluded if you believe this man and the entire lying robots in this govt

This is just a failed attempt to save face because of the public outcry that followed the inferno.

I never expected anything less from them, it will be lies as usual.

I'm only worried we still have folks like you that have been programmed to sing the praises of these thieves unconsciously walking around free unchained.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ComforOtu: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:

[/s]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by BABANGBALI: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Asuba121:
That is good news
there is nothing good in it all na lie
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by mozona(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
destroy or not!

this country get record, record wey una fit manipulate later!
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

can you blame the populace when all they've been fed is propaganda and lies?
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ComforOtu: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
The question is, has anyone sought any information from them and was told it got destroyed on the fire? If the answer is no, then why draw such conclusions?

Is it logical?
[/s]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by SmartyPants(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Even with the above explanation, some diehard wailers would still come and argue that the building was burnt down because someone somewhere had stolen all the Covid-19 donations. They think we’re still in the 70’s and 80’s where people can steal money and then burn down the building to destroy the records of the theft.

Glad I found you here. Following our earlier conversation, the minister's comments here are rather instructive. He basically implies that damage to the days centre was a strong possibility, though he says that this has been averted. So on reality, there is a great amount of damage that a fire can potentially do.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ComforOtu: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
And your energy is best used to peddle falsehood and illogical narratives?

You choose to be critical and I choose to be pro government. You have the right as much as I do the right to support. Except you are telling me peddling lies and falsehood against the government makes the government better, in which case I just might switch over to your side.

Do your thing while I do mine. The world is large enough to accommodate us all.
[/s]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Shinexprints(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
O'beta. Make we no hear phem�
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Akinmobs(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let's wait and see am sure wonderful news Will be heard soon ,u go open mouth and forget to close ham[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by kernniejay(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Always talking shit. You have lost all your brain cells and sanity defending a failed government.
Dont mind the stoopid guy, only a stoopid person will defend a stoopid government.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ComforOtu: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Well, you make a good point. But the truth is, ALMOST ALL of those driving that narrative about concealment of corruption are pdp supporters who would NEVER SEE anything good in this government.

Remember all that was said at the onset of this coronavirus crisis, that it was a hoax by the government through which they hope to steal public funds. Even with people dying and their presidential candidate's son's testimony, they still insist it is a hoax.

How can one find reason in such people's attitude?
[/s]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by ComforOtu: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
And you pdp supporters support Atiku, Saraki, Fani Kayode, Reno, etc who once made a Dubai out of nigeria and never stole a penny, right?

Una own better say una no be zombie. Would you mind sharing with us what sort of disease you guys are afflicted with, since you already know ours?
[/s]
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Lush100(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
One of a Hallmark of an intelligent person in which I am one of them is that whenever I do something or embark on a project or a venture
I do it in such a way that people will be looking at direction A as to what I intend to achieve whereas I am going to direction B even though direction A was an option.
All financial records are intact, some files burnt, and so?
Can we ask how.much will be used to rebuild that structure ( if it won't be like 5 billion budgeted for of which only 20 million will actually be spent).
Has the aim not been achieved?

Deltayankeeboi:

Always talking shit. You have lost all your brain cells and sanity defending a failed government.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Story. As events unfold, we will be surprise
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by lifeagain22: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
PDP are still Learners from APC ... Looting Experts.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by slowice(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol, we no wan hear shot birk story oooo... Is enough abeg
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by TruthHurts100: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Ezmans: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunlayi:
Better
after an hour of fire� disaster, this government knows how to lie tufiakwa
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by tomju(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

Fire did not burn transport ministry or works and housing. Fire chose to burn treasury after NASS ask FG to provide the records on how 100billion was shared to the poor. He said data centre is still intact, but I bet you they've burnt the documents they wanted.
We shall hear they whole story. I supported this administration too but I tell you I am disappointed.
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by slowice(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
"Explain how you distributed 2 trillion naira to the poor. We need names, how u arrived at ur database & the demographic spread"- NASS to FGN.

"We have the records. They are with the Acc. General"- MIN. OF FINANCE.

9 hours later office of the Acc-General is engulfed by fire!

See what femi fani kayode posted on twitter... Hmmm,
Re: Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office by Akinboboz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please let's relax with this simple exercise.
2021 WAEC EXAMINATION

Subject: GOVERNMENT

Answer 5 out of 7 objectives Questions (each question carries the same mark).

Time: 1 hour

Questions:
1. In which year was Corona Virus brought into Nigeria, what is the name of the Italian Man that brought it into Nigeria? (20 Marks)

2. As at 6th April 2020, 35 people was cured and discharged from Covid-19. Mention 5 (five) names out of the 35 discharged and what they used to treat them. (20 Marks)

3. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, a Chinese Billionaire donated Kits to Nigeria to curtail Corona virus. Where were the items distributed, mention the states and their local government. (20 Marks)

4. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria and due to social distancing, Individual and corporate bodies donated billions of naira to Federal Goverment. What was the money be used for and how many Nigerian benefited from the money? (20 Marks)

5. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, other countries have released Trillions and Billions to their Citizens to cushion for Stay at Home. Discuss on how many loaf of bread, one cup of Rice and beans distributed among the citizens of Nigeria. (use Iyana-Ipaja and Agege as case study). (20 Marks)

6. The woman sharing money said she physically shared money to 2.6m Nigerians. Lia Mohammed said they have transfered N5b to Nigerians.
(6a.) Name the Government officials that went out with the woman and list the area the money was shared. (15 Marks)
(6b.) Name the Bank the N5b was transfered to the Nigerian citizens by Lia Mohammed. (5 Marks).

7. A govt that could not finished distributing 7.5 Million voters card in years have just shared 100 Billion Naira to 2.5 Million Nigerians in less than 72 hours.
Explain excessively (20 Marks)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Ned Nwoko Loses To Peter Nwaboshi / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.